Wednesday, August 25, 2010

45}~

I woke up at 10am with the biggest smile on my face!
i would laugh loudly without a reason!
I'm just Happy .. Over the clouds .. thrilled ..

I Called Nouf ..

Shoug: " shrayich etyebele breakfast 3ala ma I take a Shower?"

Nouf: " saba7aaaaaaaaak waaaaaard oo yasmeeeeeeeen ya 3areeeeees! heheheheeeee! .. abaaih mn ziman ma tha7akt hal kither! "

Shoug: "shetha7ik? al7een ur not laughing!"

Nouf: " hehe la I'm giggling Now .. bas adry bath7ak wayid ilyoom! "

Shoug: " waaaaay Noufuu la et6afrene!! yebeeli breakfast oo ta3alay ensoolif shwaya .. ewseltich Msg a7medo? "

Nouf: " ee adry adry eb yousloon at 2 pm .. cham ilsa3a now?

I clicked on my mobile 3alashan eshib oo ashof ilsa3a ..
Shoug: " 10:27am .."

Nouf: " of of! we are late! heheheheh! "

Shoug: " walaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain! Noufoooooooooooo! "

Nouf: " hahahaaa! wayyyyy .. na63a na63a a7ibch .. yalla take a bath tefarrekay eb thamer ma awaseech hehehe .. "

Shoug: " hehehehe gelbay wayhich .. bye! "

I went to the bathroom ..
and took a deep- long bath ..
The smell of the fresh strawberry scrub on my skin
makes me miss him even more .. makes me want the time to move faster and faster ..

Nouf Knocked on the door gently ..

Nouf: " yallah ya jameeeeeeeeeel! "

I was busy with singing and drawing hearts on the bathroom misty mirror ..

Shoug: " eskiiiiiiiiiin be3aaaaainy oo shoooooooof weshkobraha denyaaaaaaaaaaaak! "

Nouf yelled: " la etghaaaaaaanin bel 7amam! tara edish feech yenneeeeee! "

i giggled : " lat7ateen fe yenni eb dary ma yat 3ala il bathroom .."

Nouf: " etnakteen weya wayhich? yala open the door! khalastay ur bath! "

I got out of the bathroom and layed on the bed next to her ..

Shoug: " what Should I wear ? "

Nouf: " hmmmmm .. dont dress up too much ely eser shaklich ghala6! tara ana barou7 chethy .. bas ba7e6 make-up mench .. "

I took a look at her clothes .. it was a tight Zara white body oo foga leather and slim black silhouette finished with a tidy belt that fits perfectly with her dark skinny jeans and her slik ponytail ..

Shoug: " shaklich casual 3ala elegant 3ala shay latheth .. "

She smiled: " latheth ha? .. gomay gomay la takleeny al7een .. kahu our breakfast .. "

there was a small mcdonalds bag filled with hash brown potatoes , panckaes and Orange juices..

Shoug: "aaaaaaw!!! I'm starving!! "
I pulled the bag and but it on my lab ..
and starts eating ..

Nouf while drinking her orage juice : " yalah fakray shtalbeseeen!! "

Shoug: " I dunno! Should I wear make- up Noufo? wela akhaf egool hathy safart ehny ehya yannat ehnak! .. Should I wear something cute wella something attractive? .. Shasawey eb my hair? .. uuugh! "

Nouf: " balashnaaa Faris .. low mo rad mo a7san? "

Shoug: " hehehe la mo a7san! "

Nouf: " 7abebe jassom laish naseen enna he will be back too .. "

I rolled my eyes : " khaywalle zain! ana shalbis now? "

Nouf giggled : " heheh maskeen! masraaaaa3 ma rakhaaaas! masraaaaa3 elly lega a7baba nesaa his cousins shoougoooo! "

Shoug: " hehehe! la la 7aram I miss him so much .. bas shyab lay yab! "

I threw the little paper bag .. and ran to my closet ..

Shoug: " SHALLLLLLLLLLLLBIS??????? ilbadla il7elwa etyee jedam please! "

Nouf: " heheheheeeeeee! 7elwaaaaaaaaaaa! I guess the Blue One jaddemat shway? "

Shoug: " hehehe! waaaay! shfeeeene? a7is wela dress wela jeans wela shay 7eloo 3alay! kilshay hooola! "

Nouf pulled a Dropped, Ruffle in one side dress with tinny white, navy and baby blue Flowers and butterflies .. it was a flirty silk dress that fits me like a glove!

Shoug: " ee hatha a7iba .. enzain oo shasawey eb sha3re? "

Nouf: " wavy .. oo pull one side to the back oo 7e6ay hathoola .. "
She handed me my cream swarovski pearl hair tinny accessori..

Shoug: " channa shakli beser mn il 6o's? "

Nouf: " which is elegant .. nice .. and breath taking! "

Shoug: " Noufo! I should hire you as my stylist! "

Nouf: " heheheh! 3adyy a3arf shu3oor laima tabeen shaklich 7elo oo etkhafeen etshedden 7ailch fa you missed up! .. yala yala lebsay oo make up oo make your hair! tara it's 12:30!!! "

I panicked and starts running all over the room : " yalah yalah!! "

after One hour I was Done with my hair and make up ..
I applied light brown eye shadow with a thin Liquid eye-liner oo alot of mascara , with light dirty pink lipstick... grabbed my white classic chanel bag and wore silver heels ..

Shoug: " abaih abaih! shakli khabba il mekhtabba? "

Nouf giggled while pushing me to the door : " hehehe laaa shako! shaklich cutie .. mn ziman ma sheftch chethy dressed up .. "

Shoug: " a7is enha masabba bas ba6awefha lich .. "

Nouf: " shway mad7a .. shway massaba! heheh .. yallaaaaaah let's go! tara ilsa3a 1:45!! "

I texted fatema And A7med on the way to Kuwait Airport ..

To: Tooma,Ahmed
" Me oo Nouf heading to The Airport .. betyoon , Right? "

From: Ahmed
" Im in Starbucks .. an6erkom! ;) "

From: Toome
" SHIT! TAWNY EMBA6LA E3YOOOOONE!! YAMDEEEEEE? "

I smiled : " waaaaay fa66ooma tawha ga3da mn ilnoom! dayman hal bint barda? "

Nouf giggled : " Ice box! "

To: Tooma
" matwagga3 yamdech!;* .. come to bait mama Taiba at Night .. I guess benteyama3 there .. ashof shneteffg 3alaih o agolich! ;* "

From: Tooma
" Ok .. garat 3ainch Love! ;) hahaha! Im so happy for you guys! *HUGS!* "

I smiled ..
It touched me how everyone is happy for us ..

To: Tooma
" I LOVE YOU! xx "

Nouf: " yala sabboo7a wesalna! "

I Smiled nervously : " akrah when you call me names! sabboo7a .. fattoosha .. na3no3a .. ma6yoooraa! shal halaqa? "

She hugged me from the side : " adryy enna galbch wegaf ella shwayya! fa gilt I should use you and call you my halaqa names cause adry mafeech etreden 3alay .. sa777 zaghlooola? "

I giggled : " waaaaaaaaaaaayy! gezeeyya walla! "

we went to A7med in Starbucks ..
he was setting next the window ..

A7med : " yaaaa ahleeeeeen! "

Nouf: " hala .. "

Shoug: " a7medo! embayen mn e3younik bete6enaz! say it yala tefathal ethgha6ne! "

A7med: " hahhaaaaaay! wathe7 wayid? .. shda3wa chethy sakba?"

I said wile pulling the chair to set down .. : " ana sakba? 7ady la! 3ady! its a dress from Topshop yal 7abeb! "

A7med: " yal 7abeb ha? heheh mashyyyyy! .. shakelkoom mn be3eed! entay oo ur tight dress oo hathy oo her leather jacket chankoom Booya oo her lady! heheheheh! "

Nouf gasped : " ANA BOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAA YA 7MAR? "

I start laughing so loud: " heheheheeeee! I'm Ok with being her Lady! "

Nouf: " wallaaaaaaah enkk qalel adaaaaaaaab! they call this Leather jacket elly 6aye7 mn 3aink .. FASHION!! oo ba3dain ana labsa ta7ta tight body oo ba3dain my jeans skinny oo im wearing heels yal 3amayyyyyy oo aslan aslan matshoof il make up ib my face?? oo matshoof my ponytail 6ool wayhik???? qaleeeeeeel adaaaaaaaaaaaaab! "

A7med felt emparresed : " of of of ! shda3wa? ga3ed etghashmar! asef yuba 7aggich 3alay! shaklich 3ajeeb! e6ayyer il3aqel .. bas la et3asbeen! .. yalah yala sheno tabeen drink? ana 3azmch! "

Nouf mummbled while looking to the gate : " maby menk shay! "

A7med pushed her shoulder : " yala 3ad Noufa .. getlich asef! shda3wa! ooooooooooh 3ad al7een ilbanat degeega yez3elon oo sena kamla 3ala ma yerthoon! "

Nouf : " eskit a7medo! ur rude! and its not funny! "

A7med: " sa7 kalamch! I'm rude oo ma aste7y 3ala wayhi .. aslan bainy oo bainch ana yoom sheftkom yayeen 3ala baly entay yaya ebrou7ch .. "

Nouf gave him a look : " laish ya3ne? Shoug kanat yame! ba3aaaaaaaad gool ana amtan menha? "

A7med giggled : " hehe laaaa! bas sakka 3alaiah 3adel! elly eshofkom together ma ela7eth enha mawjouda! .. " he winks to her with the sweetest smile on his face ..

Shoug: "7ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! "

Nouf smiled : " heheh that was nice .. yallahh gooum yeebli caramel moca frap .. "

A7med: " gamay zain .. 3ayzan! "

his mobile rang ..

A7med : " HALAAAAAAAAAAA BIL 7ABEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBB .. "

his voice was clear from A7med's loud phone ..

Faris : " Halaaaaaaa oo Ghalaaaaaaaa .. "

A7med: " 7amdellah 3ala ilsalamaaaaaa .. ha wainkom? "

Faris : " allah esalmik .. kannah nan6er il bags .. bas khoft ennk nesaitna gilt adeg athakrik ta5ethna .. khobrik ana oo hally yamme ahalna emsafreen! malna waaaly"

A7med: " La afa 3alaik! ana na6erkoom mn zeman eb Starbucks .. la oo yayeb m3ay Banat ba3ad! "

Fairs let a pure laugh out : " heheh! la la mashkoor sheba3na banat eb america! .. yalah bo shehab .. 3a6na 10 mins oo ne6la3 .. "

I whispered to Nouf : " sheba3na banat? wala mo kafo a7ad eyeelna oo yekshakhlaaa hatha!! "

Nouf giggled : "7achy fathy! malich shoghol feeh! .. aslan 7aram! ma sa'al 7atta who's the girls are! ma 3a6ah il mawtho3 ahameya! "

A7med: " shetesasarooon? entaw ilbanat kella 7ash? "

Shoug: " Nothing!! yallah meta eb ye6le3yoon? malaina! it's 2:39!! "

A7med: " gally mins oo 6al3en! ga3ed ya5thoon ilbags .. "

I felt so excited ..
I felt my heart dancing ..
It have been almost 6 monthes since the last time I saw him ..

Nouf yelled: " KAAAAAAAAAAHUM!!!!! "

I closed my eyes for Seconds ..
and took a deep breath ..

Shoug: " where? "

I met his wide light borwn eyes ..
the Minute I turned me face ..
he smiled gently and waved to us ..
he looked breath taking with a white and gray t-shirt and navy training pant, that fits his cute yellow crocs..
we got up and headed to them ..
my hips were numb ..
my stomach e6alle3 weird sounds ..
i felt weak .. yet happy! very happy ..

we went to the front door of the Airport ..

A7med hugged them so tight while saying : " welcomeeee bacccck shabaaaab .. " , " halaaaa bo 7ammoddddddd .. "

Nouf Shook their hands : " Hala jassom .. welcome back .. matnaaaaaaan yal khayiiiisssss .. miss yoooou so much! ", " faaaaaaaaris!!!! ahlaaaaaan ahlaaaaaan! the Gofel!! looks so cute on your face! missssed you guys! "

I shook Jassim's Hand while saying: " 7amdellah 3al salamah .. welcome back .. "
Jassim: " allah esalmcccch! wallllhaanen 3alaiiiiiiiikom! walah likom wa7sha .. "
I let jassim's Hand ..

And shook faris's Hand ..
The minute he touched mine ..
i felt like my heart on his hands ..
it brought chills and goose bumps all over my body..

I whispered ..
Shoug : " Missed you! "

Faris : " Missed you More .. "
he pulled me closer to him ..

Faris : " ta3alay ta3alay here .. next to me .. "

I was blushing so hard ..
I wish it was okay to hug him tight infront of them ..


Nouf kept talking with A7med& Jassim ..
to give me some privacy ..
they start walking infront of us ..
while we were following 3ala burood oo tetenni7 ..
hand by hand ..

he pulled my hand and smelled it while kissing it : " walaaaaaaht 3alaaaaich! "

I blushed even harder: " I can barely walk .. "

he giggled: " hehe whyyyy? "

I whispered : " I dunno! "

Faris: " you're blushing! .. teste7een menny mathalan? "

i looked at the floor: " shway .. I forgot how good it feels having you around .. "

Faris pulled his hand and bite it: " akhaaaaaaaaaih law agdar akhme6ech al7een bil airport! "

i giggled : " heheheh .. I dont believe it .. its you! finally here .. next to me .. "

Faris Smiled : " out of sight but never out of mind! mo ghelna chethy? "

I smiled back : " right .. oh god!! tara I hardly recognised you! .. The gofel! wayhik ghair! "

he gave me a look : " you hardly recognised me?? intay sheftay your eyes shloon talama3aw yoom sheftene? "

I giggled: " hehehe Thiiiiiiiiga! "

he gave me a dazzling look : " talama3aw wela ma talama3aw? "

I nodded : " talama3aw .. "

Nouf came out of no where ..
Nouf : " Love birds .. emshay entay weyay .. oo enta ethlif with il guys yallah! .. later on shofaw ba3ath .. "

I mummbled : " uffffffff! etyeen intay eb awqat malha da3yyyy! "

Faris gave her a look : " kellah bil waqt il thaye3 hathy! "

Nouf pulled me from my hand : " yala 7abebty ashouf emshay .. oo enta 7abebe ethany rou7 7ag a7medo oo jassim yallah .. oo bainkom phone etafqaw meta betshofon ba3ath .. "

I said while Nouf pulling me to her car: " bait mama 6aiba at 10pm? "

Faris nodded : " mama 6aiba it is .. ''

I waved to him ..

Faris waved back while saying " I love you" in the air ..

i giggled ..

Nouf: " shethaaaaa7ek? "

I whispered : " I love you .. "

Nouf: " Ladies and Gentlemen, The Bride and The Groom "

I pulled my hand while laughing : " heheheh waaaaaaaay bas heddeeeeeniiii! wesalna ur caaaaaar!! 3awartay eedi! "

Nouf: " entaaaaay! shefteeeh tesabahtaaaaaaaaay! look at that big wacky goofy smile on your face!"

I opened the car mirror ..
it was exactly the way she described it ..

I mummbled : " yeah! it's the happy goofy smile time babe! he will be here for 1 month only! and I wanna enjoy it to the max. "

Nouf turn on the radio ..

" 6ayir mn 3eyooni il nooom .. 3ala tha il 7al ana kil yoom .. samma3ny 7abebe ilsout .. oo sayyerni 3ala kaifeek .. sayyerniii 3ala kaifek .. "

I yelled : " we7shaaaaaaaaaatny suwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalifkkkkkkk! "

*BEEP*


From: Faris;*
" Back To my Kuwaiti Number! :D .. 103.7 asaaaaaap!;* "

I smiled ..

To: Faris;*
" Welcome Home 7abebe;* .. Im listening! ;* .. kil laila ma3a 6aifek 7abebe il rou7 ana at7assar!;( we7ashaaaaaaaaaaatny suwalifkkkk;'******** "

13 comments:

  1. FIIRST ;D
    Minzman im not the first ;p
    yalla now i will read ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeeeeeeeeeey!!;******
    take ur time!;*:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ambaaaaii im tearing ;')
    ishawgooon hal love birds ;**
    allah ytamim 3ala khair o it all ends happly ever after ;D
    ambai madre shfene 9ayra over romantic o 7asasaa !! mjabla hal love storys o sahir ilail ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooooooooooooooooool ..
    saher ellail ebrou7a ekaffy! ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. my eyes teared up .. waaaaaaay zoqa a7b`hom Romantiiiiiiiiic !! <3 :'( im touched walla

    ReplyDelete
  6. YA RAB, ERZEGNI EB WA7ED METHEL FARES =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY <3 <3 <3 <3 !!
    yshawwwwwwwwwwwgggggoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!
    way way kash sha3ar yambiiiiiiii !! ;********** ahhhh
    1 month means a lot lot loooooots of actions ;$ !! la t6awleeen plzz
    MWaah;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAAAAAWWWWWW;******
    ZZZOUUQQAA<3!!
    mashallaaah mashallaaah;***
    laatheetheeeeeeeeennnn :o! Can i haveyou both on my f6ouuuur bacher;$?
    WAAAAY ALLAAH E7FTHKOOOM ETSHAWGGOOOONNN;**
    alaah ekhalikoom 7ag ba3aaaath ou Ezeeeed alma7abbaa ou 3assaaach matn7rmeeeen;***
    7arraaamm 3aalikoom brou7ie tawny khalsa saheer laayl<3 ou ildmoo3 arb3 arb3;'**! bs so2aal min wain ebe3oon hal 7ache ilm9afaf ballaa;$? Ahhh yaaa saheer laaayl Ahhhhh;***<3 awaaal makhlst gilt 7ag mom "youmaa 3ad kafiieech dbraay 3umrich bss ekhales rmthaan 3gb il3ied bitzawjoony:D" hehehe btw im tooo young 3ala hal7ache hehehe(A);p Wallaa 3athaab il3ashgeeenn(L)! latsa`eleny min wain yayba hal 7achy ilGezzy::loool even i,i dont know(a)hehe;p i looooved your post so much;* laih daraja ena im smiling the wole night:D;*
    i loove you YCM;*<3
    KEEP GOING HUNNY;*
    DR;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. whole*
    xoxo
    DR;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy cuteeeeeeee ;'*
    a7bhouuuum <3
    thank youuuu 3ala ilpost ili e3qeeed nafsechh ;*****!!!!

    waiting :*********

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww 3ajeeeb el post <3
    Post as soon as u can plz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dolce: 7abebtyyy walla! :****

    Shesalfa?: AMEEEEEEN! :* oo a7san ba3ad! :*

    L;* : yessss! :D .. heheh 7abebetyyyy wala ;* .. Enshalla ..

    DR: hahahah! yes you can have us as ur fu6oor babe! ;p .. Saher? eb yethba7 Faris hal saher .. mn kither ma getlah nawwaf and nasser eshawqoon chan e6awef 7alqat ilyoom 3alay bil hathra! takhaaaaaaaayelay!! agoolah barou7 ashoooof saher! e'9el ehather!! chan ashof'ha 3ala AlWatan plus!;p ... Love you even more! :*

    F.S : 7ayaaaaaaaaaate! Love you more! :*

    anonymous: entay il3ajeeba! :* .. enshalla ;*

    ReplyDelete