Friday, September 3, 2010

46 }~

I entered The House .. wela my mother eb wayhe ..

my mom: " yetay? "

I took few steps to the back : " besmelah! masheftich! "

my mom: " Garrat 3ainch! "

I gave her a half smile: " eb wayh nebeyich .. I guess .. "

my mom : " Shoug .. can you set down please! "

I nodded : " Sure! "

I sat on our dark navy coach .. waiting for my mother to say whatever she wants ..

my mom: " Shoug ya yuma .. ana ma anam ellail mn kither em7ataty 3alaich! enty shga3id etswen? shely edoor eb rasich? .. Shoug we used to be friends .. al7en i set next to you wela adry shely eb kha6rich wela shetfakreen feeh! ana salfat weld khaltich hathy kelaha mu yayzatli .. walla eny ad3ey lail nahar enna allah yaster mn ely betsawounah! Shoug ana many mesti3eda akhser ekhty 3alaikom! mo laima eser 3omry 45 years etyeen entay oo bazir thany ma ta3adaitaw il 20 etfarqon bainy oo bain akhayte! "

tears started rolling on her cheeks...

I said while playing with my fingers ..
Shoug: " yuma! laish ma etgooleen ena we will bring you guys even closer? laish etshofen il bad side? .. etha ana oo faris get married mara7 etseren closer to khalty ghada? .. if I were in your place shay 6abe3e ra7 a7aty benti oo a7aty ekhti oo a7aty wild ekhti .. bas still mom! I would never break my daughter's heart bil 6areqa elly you sawaiteha feny .. mara7 agis feeha il7abel oo akhaleeha etwally the way you did!! "

mom: " ana?? .. Shoug entay 7azzat'ha makintay eb wa3yech! low gayyelich emshay netzawaj Now oo asafer adris kentay betwafqen!! "

Tears started rolling on my cheeks too ..
this Conversation re-called every bad memory back to my head..

Shoug: " la! kil elly kent abeh mench ena etgolili go ahead! aw 3ala ilaqal etsawen rou7ch ma tadren! like the rest of mothers! ya3ne now kel elly e7ebon ba3ath ahalhoum ma yadron? laaa 50% il mother tadry oo etsawey rou7ha mo fahma! for the seak of her daughters emotions mom! "

mom: " entay maynona?? tabene adry oo askit oo akel eb nafsy oo an6erich ta3fesen ildenya eb kaifech? "
She Shook my shoulders gently ..
mom : " WAKE UP SHOUG!! THIS IS KUWAIT!! "

Shoug: " I know youmma!! for that .... "

it took me seconds to choose beautiful lies rather than the ugly truth ..

Shoug: " mama I told you before ena I left him for ur sake .. and nothing gonna change that! khalas! we are cousins all over again .. oo aslan going to the US. ghayyerta wayid! .. shakhbari ana ib his life? .. it was a crush oo entaha .. aslan we will gather kelena eb bait mama Taiba at night oo Today bil Airport kelman kan yay! .. so .. cousins! nothing more or less! just the way you want things to be .. "

she looked direct into my sharp eyes : " AKED? "

I nodded and kissed her head : " akeed .. I promise! "

I walked to my room ..
and faced things by .. sleeping!


I opened my eye around 8:30pm
without any msg or call from Faris!

I called him ..

Shoug: " aloo! "

Faris with his heavy sleepy voice : " hmmm? "

Shoug: " are u sleeping? "

Faris: " emmm .. "

Shoug: " it's 8:30! betrou7 bait mama Taiba? yalla wake up! "

Faris: " 8:30 PM wella AM? "

I giggled: " hehe 7abebe magloob rasek! .. la PM! mo gelna we will have dinner there? "

he yawned while saying: " aaaaaa! eeeee sa7! yala yala ok .. al7een agoom akhethli shower oo ayekom! "

I smiled while syaing: " yalla good! me too .. "

I texted bajy il cousins saying ena we will meet at 9pm at mama Taiba's.

I took A Shower ..
wore my favorite DG navy dress with big gold buttons..
dried my hair with less than 10 mins..
applied eyeliner to define my eyes,

I took a peek at my mobile screen!
and mummbled while dyling Nouf's Number ..
" uuuuugh! shit! as always! .. "

her greets cut my thoughts ..

Nouf: " Hallaaaaa .. where are yooooou! "

Shoug: " Geez! madry laish I'm always late!! "

Nouf: " that's Ok! it's 9:30! mo wayd ta'akhartay as usual! "

Shoug: " haha! funny! .. is everyone here? "

Nouf : " yup! yala yala come! we're playing Kout .. have to go! a7is ga3id egheshon! bye! "

I headed to mama Taiba's house ..
and Found All my Cousins cars out side ..
I dialled Faris's Number ..
madry laish yali shu3oor ina he got back to sleep!

I said while entering the House's big black gate ..
" PERFECT!! "

The Minute I said that ..
I Spotted a tall man Shadow between the palm trees ..

I whispered : " Raju? is that you? "


The man moved his hand slowly ..
and his hand pulled me between the big tall palms trees..


I grapped his shoulder , As I gasped with fear ..

Faris: " buuuuuh! "

I whispered : " Oh My God! " while holding his shoulders so tight .. : " khoft! .. galby bagha yougaf! "

Faris start laughing : " heheh! 7araaam! 6a3 wayhich! enkha6af lounech! "

Shoug: " maytha7ik .. you scared me! "

he Smiled while hugging me close to his heart..
the way he loved me .. just filled my body with confidence,intemacy and secure from bottom to top ..

I whispered while hugging him back ..
Shoug : " I missed you so much! "

he pulled me closer : " I missed you akthar! "

Shoug: " don't go back .. "

Faris: " bil 3aks .. 3ala il 6ary , I wanna talk to you about something .. "

I pulled my body back .. and rubbed my forehead.
the way he's looking at me!

Shoug: "It was going to be a long night? "

he kept his flirting Smile on his face while saying: " I wanna do my masters before getting married shougi .. I wanna be something important laima atqadamlich .. I .. "

i cut him off : " wait a second! are you saying that it's gonna be 6 years instead of 4 ? "

Faris: " Actually its 7 instead of 5! "

I frowned while saying: " you are not serious faris! "

Faris: " Imbala I'm! .. Shoug I wanna be perfect laima ayelich .. ma abdy 7ayate with you! I wanna build everything then etzawejich ekoon everything is perfect 100%! "

Shoug: " It's our life! not yours only! I wanna build our nest with you! .. laish ag3ad an6er extra 2 years 3ala mako salfa? 3ala masters! Common! .. fe nas may7eboon ba3ath wila shay oo yetzawajha wesafer ekammel his masters! "

Faris: " I know that Shoug .. bas listen to me .. "

Shoug: " La! you listen to me! .. I just lied to my mom! oo if I tell her the truth she'll kill me! mo 3alshan etyeeli etgooli wait for extra 2 years 3alashan etkammel ur masters! "

I took a deep breath while wondering : " men wain e6la3at salfat il Masters asasan!! "

Faris: " well, I don't wanna give up! I have big dreams for me ebrou7y oo dreams for us .. and I'm not going to throw that away bas 3alshan you don't wanna wait for two years zyada! .. Shoug I want the best for us .. " he shrugged .. : " 7awlay tefhemeene .. "

Shoug: " maby 7etan a7awel!! Faris! it have been 2 years since we are together! oo tabene an6er ba3ad 7 years? .. I will be .. " I start counting in my head ..

Faris: " 24 years old! "

Shoug : " that's too much faris .. "

Faris: " I'm getting into elections 7abebeti .. And that may effect my grades .. etha mayebt the grade I want oo ely ekhalene akammel Masters .. khalas .. I wont .. "

Shoug : " ya3ni al7een you will easily cancel your Masters oo dreams 3ala gooltik 3alshan il elections , oo yoom kanat rada 3alay kint betkammel ur masters? ya3ni il elections aham meny? "

Faris: " La! ana ma gilt chethy! bas my GPA mo ana eb kaifi akhtarah .. etha nezal .. shay aked mara7 agdar akammel! "

Shoug: " So ma3natah getting your Masters is no that important to you! "

Faris: " Embala it is! "

Shoug: " bas you would let it go 3alashan kha6ir el elections? "

Faris: " mo 3alashan kha6ir il elections! .. 3alashan etha la sama7 allah nezal mo3adeli fa aked mara7 yaqbeloone! "

I gave him a cold look while saying : " I was imagining this moment for months Faris .. atkhayyal laima etrid il Kuwait .. laima ashofik oo ag3ad weyak .. I gave you two years from my life , I just cant give anymore! I need this to be perfect or at least serious! .. mo etkhalli elections tet7akkam feena! asasan mn meta you vote 3alshan teshtegheel bel elections! "

Faris: " Someone have to lead our relationship .. "

Shoug: " ok? .. tathker bait mama Taiba gabel la etsafer eb one day? .. I Cried while asking you to marry me gabel la etsafer oo enrou7 together! .. Now, a7is sa7 kalamik 7azzat'ha ena we were kids .. bas after 5 years! I will turn 22 and you'll be 25! ya3ni mo yahal wela 7etan esghar faris! .. be the leader of our relationship .. bas now you are not! .. our leader is your stupid election! "

I said that while walking toward the main door to get inside the House ..

Faris: " come back Shoug!! "

Shoug: " Forget about this! il sharha 3alay wagfa oo sam3etik! "

I entered the Small living room while saying : " Hey all! "

A7med said: " kil hatha bil 6erej! il sa3a 11!! "

Faris entered and he immediately start yelling at me : " ANA LAMA AKALMICH MA TA7QERENI OO TAMSHEN! "

14 comments:

  1. FRIST:D:D:D
    YAAAAAAAAY AWAAAL MARRAAAAA*DANCING*
    great poooost:D!
    sorry bs faris shwaya ba6 chabdy;$!
    i miss yoou so much by the way;* looong time no post:(!
    lat6awleen 3alina my looove;*<3
    POOST SOON:D!
    LOOVEYOU;*
    DR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUU <3
    SOOOO SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!
    AND THE POST, AS USUAL, AMAAAAAAAZING!!!
    OMG WHY THE CLIFFHANGER?!!!!
    *SOBS DRAMATICALLY*
    CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i seriously cant wait post soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u said u hate waiting..

    and ur doing that to us =(!!!!

    Bghait as2alich hathi true story? chene mara sma3tich tgolen urs?? enzain ge6ay 3alay naghza.. lail7ena khoosh wa7ed w tkalmena? WELA TZAWJTAW.. 3afya thagh6iii ertefa3 =p golele =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. lish il anannya hatha bdal latogf m3aah ou tshaj3a la7gga 3l zawaj ... lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. noooo enzain ytzawjon ba3dain yro7on ykamloon masters !!!! Post soooon 7adda en8hart !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im new for the whole blog thing;p
    bss im wondreing shsalfat ildress ou ilshoes ou ilring elli eb your blog ?! thaat pic ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laaaaaaaaaaa2 :( mabehum yit.haweshoun !!
    abaaay i miss u minzeman 3an ur posts w hal mara cliffhanger fa please lat6awleen 3alaina ;*

    Love,
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3awrt galbii shouga o 9aa7 kalamha shino tan6r 7 years !!
    O faris shfee izif akhr shai ;/
    laa 7taraait il9ara7a mn ilpost ;(
    bs thnx for the post ;**
    looove u sweeets ;****

    ReplyDelete
  10. DR: ayyyyyyyyyywa! :D *Happy Dance* .. ee sa7? E7our sa3at! ;/ … I miss you so much wala! :* you made my day by being the FIRSTTTTTT comment! ;*

    Jewel: 7ayaaaaate! I miss you too! ;( .. Loooool 7ady na7isa? :P .. *hugs*

    Until the End: I will post soon inshalla ;*

    Shesalfa? : aaaaaa ;’( 7asasteeny enny too mean! ;x .. khalas wala promise I will post tonight! :* .. loooooooool mara7 aghasheshech ;p

    Dalali: hmmm .. for sure tabeeh ekon a7san wa7id bil denya , bas at the same time .. when it comes to marry the one you love .. for sure you’ll be selfish oo mataben tan6eren 7 years + 2 illy maraw! Ya3ne 9 years!

    Anonymous#1 : SAAAAAAAAAAAAA7? Walla hath elkalam el san3! Huuuff ;/

    Anonymous#2: welcome to my world;* .. mako salfa! My way of expressing my thoughts I guess! ;p

    Coco: eeeee malaqa ilhooshat! I hate fights! Uuuugh;x .. inshallah ;*

    Caramel: sa7? Shda3wa 7 years! Oo chaykay ena already marraw 2!! Fa il total 9 years!!! Enshalla mako sheghel? ,, love you C :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey i miss u ;***

    all men r Selfish in some points and i really hate it :( ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dolce: i miss you too! :* I posted another part! yeeeeeeeey right? :D .. yeah! ;/

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMBAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FASHAAALHAAA!! WA2AKHERAN U POSTED!!! 6AWALTAY 3ALAINA BS IL7IMDILLAH YETENA IB POST QAWYYY

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg omg mitaaa kitabtaaaaay 46 ;O !!!! aaaaaaaaaah 47 47 am coming ;O

    ReplyDelete