Saturday, September 4, 2010

47 }~


Nouf eyes winded: “ abaih! Shfeek etsarekh!! “ ... She threw her cards and stood in front of Faris..
Nouf: “ shfek chethy em3asib? What’s wrong with you! “

Faris said while pointing at me : “ HATHY HATHY! “

Nouf calmed him down: “ had a3sabik! .. malik sheghel feeha .. ta3awath mn eblis .. set down .. “ .. she handed him her Pepsi : “ taby Pepsi? “

Faris said with his angry cute face : “ la ma7iba! A7ib coca cola! “

Nouf giggled while saying : “ hehe! faragha! .. what’s wrong with you guys? “ ..

Jassim turned my side: “ entay side bil hoosha oo ga3da 3al qanafa wetshofen il tv? “

I nodded : “ ee! I love grey’s anatomy! “

Faris : “ sheft sheft! Et7oooor! 3alaiha burooood yethba7 ilwa7ed! Ana akallemha ta7qerny oo tamshy 3alashan etshoof hal mosalsal il bayekh! “

I ignored his note .. and kept my head straight ..

A7med came out of the bathroom : “ shfekom? Shal esrakh? “

I mumbled: “ hathy hathy! E7qaratny oo meshat 3anny! “

Nouf : “ hush entay! “

I faced faris and said calmly: “ gabel la etgoolihoum enny meshait 3annk! Gollihum the reason! Mo et6alle3ny bil shaina! “

Faris: “ the reason enna I wana do my masters! Oo eny abeelina il zain oo ena I don’t wanna marry you wana lel7en ma 3endy masdar dakhel khas feeny! Ya3ni barou7 atsalaf men ahaly mathalan? Wela tabene awadeech ma3ay USA oo teg3eden bil sheqa mjabla il 6waf? Ana 7etta ilsheqa saken m3a jassom! “

Shoug: “ enta mataby! Luw enta taby chan legaitlek alf 7al .. “

Faris: “ shenu ma aby? Kahu jassom ga3id oo yeshhad 3ala kalamy! E7na endawim bil jam3a laima il 7 ilmagharb enrid malna khelq en6ali3 b3ath! Enam lay il fayer wela enrou7 7ag rabe3na across the street .. ya3ne luw bawadeech weyay America betjableen il 6waf mara7 ajablich ana! Oo ba3dain I don’t have my own source of money shoug! Shloon ya3ne? aboog? “


I wasn’t sure how to deal with this yet ..
Do I wanna wait for him? Or I wanna let him go le’ana I don’t wanna wait?

All my cousins remain silent and was blown away with his mature words ..
I felt tinny and selfish ..
so i started defining my self...

Shoug: “ Faris, it have been 2 years … shloon tabene asber izyada 7 years? .. I didn’t say enna I wanna go with you al7een! Bas kil il fight kan 3ala salfat il masters! Oo salfat choosing the elections over me! “

Faris: “ ana laish bakammel my masters? Ma etgolili 7ag menu? “

Shoug: “ 7ag nafsek! “

Faris: “ hell no! .. fe wa7id yestanis ena yadris ezyada 2 years? .. I wanna be something important .. and to have wealth .. a3ayshech methel ma entay now eb bait ahalich .. Shoug ana many ma5thich oo embahthelich! Aby akoon awayh! I don’t want you to take care of ur self oo kil wa7ed yeshteghel oo edabber nafsa! I wanna marry you to take care of you and to give you the life you have always wanted .. “

Nouf said while tearing up: “ awwwwwww! 7abebeeeeeeee! “

I gave her a death stare: “ A7ad kalemach? “

A7med said: “ shogo awal marra ashofch chethy sharaneya! 6ool 3oumrich e7alaiwa oo sam7a! shfech? “

I whispered: “ faris .. can you come out side? “

Fa6ma yelled: “ LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISH? “

Nouf added: “ EB NESMA3!!! “

Jassim: “ ekhss 3alaik ya faros! 6ala3t etsaffif 7achy wana madry! “

I blushed : “ melaqeeeeeeeef! “



We got out of the tinny living room .. and headed to the big guest hall ..
The hall was big with a large wooden door ..
Faris looked so sad to me ,

I touched his soft hairy hand while whispering : “ what are thinking about 7abebe? “

He said while staring direct to the door : “ I don’t know how to deal with this Shoug .. I really love you .. akthar mn ay shay bil denya .. bas I don’t want to do anything I know ena I will regret doing it later .. “

Shoug: “ like what 7ayate? “

Faris: “ you left me with no choice! I have to marry you now wela break up with you! And I don’t want wela wa7ed men hal 2 options! “

Shoug: “ menu gal ena I want you to marry me now? .. ana getlik laima safart ena I will wait for you .. bas ma etefaqna 3ala masters Faris! Ma etefaqna enna il 5 years aseroon 7 .. ma etefaqna 3ala il elections .. I’m only asking you to stick to your promise! Enta getly betkhalis jam3a oo netzawaj! Khalas! Laish etghayyer rayik now? “

Faris: “ I don’t know how to explain it in a way that you would understand Shoug! Wala a7issch mo ga3da tesme3eeny! .. ana abeelina il zain .. I don’t wanna settle for good! I’m searching for perfection! “


My soul smiled ..
Shoug: “ I love you. “
Faris: “ I love you more .. khalas? “
I whispered: “ masters? No! “
Faris pulled me closer to him, to the point that our noses almost touched..
My eyes winded .. any my knees starts shivering ..
He looked direct into my eyes .. : “ I know you will be ok .. “
Shoug: “ you apparently would never change your mind! “
Faris laughed in a gorgeous way .. that sent weird feelings to my stomach ..

Faris: “ I will think about it .. bas for now? No I will not change my mind .. “

I closed my eyes for seconds .. and whispered: “fine, kaifek .. “


Nouf knocked on the door : “ ya ilrabe3! Tara khalaty kilhoum yaw! 6el3aw malna kholq fethaye7 oo suwalif! “


I smiled: “ yalah! Emshaw enrou7lihom .. “

Faris: “ ana barou7 duwaneyat wa7id mn ilrabe3! Ehny bil mansoreya .. “

I nodded .. : “ ok! Have fun .. “


The second we disappeared behind the big wooden door ..
Nouf whispered : “ abaih! Shfeeh wayhich chethy makh6oof? “

I whispered back: “ I let my dreams away nouf .. I just did .. “


Nouf was about to say something when my mobile rang with a strange number ..

Shoug: “ meno hal raqam? Et3arfeena? 9xxx? “

Nouf: “ no! “

I picked it up .. : “ alo? “



A man voice came from the other side ..
…………. : “ I know that I let you down and disappeared .. but , it’s the right time to tell you ..”
Shoug: “ to tell me what? Who’s this aslan! “
……..: “ I love you. “

11 comments:

  1. AMBAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST SOOOOOOOOOON LAT6AWLEEN 3ALAINAA!! 7AIL SHTA6AAIT!! MNO HATHAAA???

    ReplyDelete
  2. mino hatha fai9al wla madri shisma the guy elly nsait esma ?! :p shyabiii !!
    Lovely post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. YCMYOOO =@

    LATSAAAWEN FENIII CHI.. bas ashkra hatha el doctor madry menw ele ey9erlha men eb3eed =p


    tera broa thagh6yy mertfe3 men lwlw w na9ir eb saher el lail, w moza w thnyaan eb zwarat khames ESHWAY SHWAY 3ALAY =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOO WAAAAAAAY
    LAYKOOOOOON FAI9AL?!!!
    OMG OMG
    LOOOOOOL WHY THE CLIFFHANGER :'(
    THAAANK YOOUUUUUU LOOOOOVE :*:*:*
    CAN'T WAAAAIT FOR THE NEXT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MNOOOO HATHAA!?!!!
    POST SOOOOOOOOOOON PLEEEASE
    IF ITS THAT JERK FAI9AL ILL KICK HIS ASS LOL

    Someone xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading your blog since EVER!!

    bs I don't comment, don't ask why ;$ *Hides face*

    all I want to say, I love it I love it and I love it. PERIOD;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. yuma who's that :S please 5al yathlef lay5areb their dreams ): !!!

    like this post
    we should be expecting more soon enshallah 9a7 ?:p
    loveyou <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. akeeeeed faris mn his frnd No. !!
    ams kint agol 7aram yna6rha 7 years !!
    bs now 9a7 kalama walla ok 9ij tan6r 7 years bs for her own good 3ashan y3ayshha 7ayat zaina !!
    walla matwg3ta faris chithy !!
    ilghrba wayd athrt fee o khalta yfakir ghair o yta7acha ghair !!

    looove u sweeets ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. ay shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!! akeeeed hathaak fai9al el sakheeeeeeeeeef ;'(;'(;'(.. 48 48 pleaaaaaaaassssssssse

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7AARRAAAM:o!! he really loves you;*! it7sen kalama min gaalb ou abaaih 7assaita MOKHAA 3OUUD kebber mashallaa;* ya3ni 9ij:/ muno eb 3umra efaker hal tafkeer ;p
    ou when he told you "bla bla blaa.. I don’t wanna settle for good! I’m searching for perfection! " aaawwww khngatny il3abrraaa;'*** 9ar fieny Wow he's really thinking about your future ;p
    9ij ena 9 years mo shwaya ;p .. bs 9adgeny it will pass ;p
    you live your life and be happy;*:D
    ou laykooon elli dag dr.FAISAAAAL;@?
    tadren shasameh(A)! (ALLAZGAA:D!)
    ou abouuut THE CLIFFHANGER :O!
    magoool ellaa ALLAAAAH ESAAM7IICH OU YAAHDEEEECH :D:D;* you need hal da3wa trust me hehehe;*
    ou mmm..bs boga shay mat7achait 3ana ::
    eeh saher !! 9ayra maleqa hal ayaam any body with me?;$
    TAAKE CAARE LOOOOVE:*<3 ou ed3leeeee please;$! lat6awleen;p 'loove you;*
    DR;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faith : first comment! :D yeeeeeeeeey!;******** .. inshalla

    Anonymous: lovely comment! :*

    Shesalfa: haaaaaaaala? Looool , haha asfa akher mara! ;p .. what’s wrong with zwarat khamis? Wai3! So cheap! ;S .. and about luluwa + Nasser! :’( .. enshalla mo etkhalis il7alqa ilyoom a7e6 my bbm status: kaif yehnalik manam wenta thalim bil gharam? Loooooooooooool :P mo zain ashta6! Hehehe .. it went bad akhir shay ;x

    Jewel: bas chethy a6afferkom :P .. thanks to you babes!;* ..

    Someone: Loooooooool! ;p .. enshala :*

    N: laish laish tawwch tetkalemain? :P .. thanks for ur sweet comment! :* you made my day wala! :* I love to see new comments from old followers! :* love to ur soul xx

    Madddiie: looooool inshalla al7en yathlif :P .. yes yes sure! :* .. LOVE YOU MORE <3

    Caramela: ejooooooz! ;p .. eeeeeee sa7? Wayid kobar ma3a ilghurba .. I felt that too bas not always in a good way etsadqen! ;/

    L;* : yeah I guess ;( .. ENSHALLA :*

    DR: haha I love your almost a post comments! :*:*:* .. eeeeee moukha keber mashalla .. 3ajel as we say in Kuwaiti ya ewkhaytch .. eeeeee eeee faisal ;( .. lazgat 3anzaroot adry! Yesterday I saw him bil jeyam takhayelay ga3id ekhhhhhhhiz! I was like: esta7 3ala wayhik 6ale3 mn ilsalat! Huuuuf! ;/ .. LAAAAAAAAAA! Saher mo maliiiiiiq! :’( .. saher ebaaaaaaaachy! :’( .. *tears* .. enshala mara7 a6awwel :* .. LOVE YOU MORE <3

    ReplyDelete