Sunday, August 1, 2010

38 }~

watch Alwatan tv. every day at 7:40pm for the Next 7 months!
a documentary about The Iraqi invasion 3ala al Kuwait..
YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!

ana Kuwaiti ..
ana il7oreya oo ilta3ber ..
ana el ebda3 oo ilta7rer ..
BELADYY GHAIR! oo ana ghair ..
wesal kil ilbashar seety!


2-8-1990 ..

WO DON'T WANNA FORGET!


Now, Enjoy the EXTRA LONG post! :*
.
.



Faris took seconds to recognize my voice..
I felt his hesitation : “ emmm .. alo? “
Shoug : “ Faris! “
Faris : “ Hala? “
Shoug : “ Faris! “
Faris : “ Hala? “
Shoug : “ Faris! “ I just missed calling your name ..
He giggled 3ala el tetenni7 elly 7ashna!
Faris : “ hehe! Hala yuba Hala shoug! “
I didn’t want the drama of tears to start!

I kept taking small breaths .. slowly to hold my tears back ..
Shoug : “ I missed you so much Faris! You didn’t give me the chance to explain anything! You just walked away .. “


I heard the voice of his steps on the floor .. heading to the door .. 3alshan ye6la3 men el apartment oo yegdar ekalemni 3ala ra7tah without jassim next to him ..
Faris : “ mmm .. “
Shoug : “ do you remember our last day together? Bait mama 6aiba? Me lying on ur chest? I missed that day .. I missed being with you .. I just missed when something really good happens enna aye agooolek! I missed .. I missed myself without you! “
Faris : “ I’m speechless .. “
Shoug : “ don’t be .. I have been making this conversation in my mind every single day Faris! .. ma aloomek etkoon speechless! I called you out of no where .. bas im not speechless! 3endy wayid 7achy eb galby .. fene walah oo fene za3al oo fene sharha 3alaik .. “
Faris : “ of of ! laish kil hatha laish? “
I waved to Nouf while heading to our garden bara ilbait ..
ga3adt adoor feeha while talking on the phone ..
Shoug : “ shenu laish Faris? .. you went to the US. without saying a thing to me! Oo re7t wenta za3lan 3alay! Oo ma fahamt meny ilsalfa! I didn’t make the choice! I didn’t left you! Faris she’s my mom! Oo you didn’t listen 7ag kalamha elly e3awer ilgalb about raising me oo ena ma testahel asawelaha chethy! She broke my heart Faris! “
Faris : “ I understood that mn geltely … 3alashan chethe I didn’t push you to do anything ethayegch or ethayeg kha6er omch! After all tara ur mom khalty! Ya3ni methel ma entay ehemch kha6erha .. me too! “
Shoug : “ 3ayal laish you disappeared? Laish you didn’t call men safart? Laish a7issek za3lan oo shayel eb kha6rek 3alay? “
Faris : “ Shoug .. “

My heart left me alone in me room , and went to him in the US.!
Shoug : “ hmm? “
Faris : “ bagoolich shaghla .. abech ma tensainha! Kelish! “
Shoug : “ elly ehya? “
Fairs : “ Maybe you were out of sight but never out of my mind .. NEVER! “

Tears start rolling on my cheeks silently ..
Shoug : “ enta sheno? “
Faris : “ I really got disappointed mn kalamch oo mn mawqif ur mom , bas she’s a Mother after all .. oo ba3dain ana gilt khalas you made ur mind oo maby athgha6 3alaich cause entay already kentay mathgho6a oo metwahqa .. laish ana adesh 3ala ilkha6 oo awahqech zyada? .. bas I was never going to let you go! Mo eb kaifech aheedch! “
Shoug: “ laish et7ebne? “ I said in a girly way ..
Faris : “ ghasbin 3alaich a7ebch! “
I giggled : “ hehehe 7obbek 3anef! “
Faris : “ eeh hatha ana! Re7tay oo radaitay 3ala 7a6at edich .. ma aghashmer hehehehe! “
Shoug : “ you printed the widest smile on my face eb hal mokalama .. “
Faris : “ ee bas inshalla ma tagzer 3ala mobile il rayyal! “
Shoug : “ enta sharait mobile yal mabyooooooog! Hehehe”
Faris : “ ooh! Masra3 ewselich el7achy!! Kuna mo jassom! “
Shoug : “ hehehehe! Maskeeeeen! Tawa gally tara .. 3asa ma ta3awart? “
Faris : “ men sejich! LAAAAAAAAAAAAA! “
Shoug : “ goooo hero! “
Faris : “ wala ench makhdoo3a fene! .. ana bas gally hal mosaak gimmeee ur money yeeew! uhwa yabe bas my money? Chan a36eeh il wallet eb koberha o il mobile foog’ha! “

I let a deep hysterical laugh from the bottom of my heart ..
Shoug : “ hahahahahaaaaa! Abaaaaaaaaaaaaih! Hehehehe CHATHAAAAAAAAAAB!!!!! Heheheeeeeeee! Ashoooooff jassommm egool 3anek film! Heheheheheeee! “
Faris replied laughing : “ heheheeee! Sheftay ana sh6ooly? Etgoolin chenna entay oo ana! Wala ma ayyee nusa! “
Shoug : “ heheheh agool agool! La tagleb ilmawtho3 e6naza 3alay! Aslan ana men safart enta 7addy 6elt! Hehehe “
Faris : “ eeee khair! Hehehe “
Shoug : “ hehe walla 6elt! Oo metant shway .. kobart hehehee! “
Faris : “ I Missed your smile! Oo the way you look .. walaht 3ala wayhich Shougo! “
I blushed : “ ana walaht 3alaik kellik .. “
Faris : “ 7abebeti entay! .. khalas al7een adezlich msg from my mobile .. oo engazzerha mms .. shrayech ? “
I blushed even more : “ enzain .. “
Faris : “ yala babe .. tamren 3ala shay? “
Shoug : “ eee .. “
Faris : “ what? “
Shoug : “ la etsedda .. “

I felt his smile ..
Shoug : “ la tetboosam! “
Faris : “ hehehe! ma taghayartaaaaay! Enshala I will call you as soon as I can ok? “
Shoug : “ ya3ne mo every day? “
Faris : “ ma athmen lich .. cause ehny looya shoug .. bas enshalla I will try my best … bas I promise you ena ma ag6a3 msgs ok? “
Shoug : “ khalas ok .. take care .. “
Faris : “ you too .. deer balich 3ala nafsech .. “
Shoug : “ khalas enshalla .. yala bye bye .. “
Faris : “ bye … “



I said quickly : “agoolik Faris! “
Fairs : “ hala? “
Shoug : “ shesma .. shlon iljaw 3endekom? Egolon bard! “
Faris : “ aha! Bekhsos ennch bedaitay et’alfeen mawathe3 bas 3alshan ma ensidda? “
I giggled : “ heheh .. shway! “
Faris : “ let me call you min my mobile 3ayal .. cause shefekny mn lsan hatha ! “
Shoug : “ khalas ok .. “

He closed the line .. and call after few minutes ..
I threw myself on the bed while saying : “ ahlaaaaan .. “
Faris : “ walaht 3alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaich! “
Shoug : “ ana ba3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! “
Faris : “ la etqalden the way im talking! “
Shoug : “ hehehe! khalas asfa ma a3eed’ha! “
Faris : “ hehehe ana hadaitch 3ajel! Channa khaffa 6entich shway? “
Shoug : “ hehehe egolooooon! “
Faris : “ hahahaaaaay! La la jad I love my old one .. “
Shoug : “ enta waink? Soot share3 yammek! “
Faris : “ eeh 6ali3 atmasha 7awaleena .. 3alshan agdar akalmch .. “
Shoug : “ la la red dakhel laybooqoonk mara thanya! “
Faris : “ hahahaaaay! Ya salam 3alaaaaaaaich! Ana elly ma 3endy salfa a7oos eb hal bard 3alshan akalmch .. yala yala bye ! “
Shoug : “ hehehe! khalas atob atob! Wala akher ga66a maleqa .. khalas wala arid the old one .. “
Faris : “ hehe .. ee kafo! “
Shoug : “ so .. how’s life? “
Faris : “ mmm .. good .. kilshay 7amdellah mashy zain .. after 2 months I will get back enshalla .. akher 12 .. a7is ilwaqt ga3ed yamshe sare3 .. 7amdellah our university feeha shway kuwaiteyyen .. oo gezar 3alaina ilwaqt entikhabat oo looya oo cham trip weya ilshabab oo midterms .. ya3ne 6ayef ilwaqt .. oo ashwa ana ma3ay jassom ensally ba3athna .. “
Shoug : “ yalah al7amdellah .. “
Faris : “ entay shlonch? Shloon il Kuwait? “
Shoug : “ kilshay zain al7amdellah .. im good .. “
Faris : “ shenu good? Sher7eely! Sarly shahrain madry 3ainch! What happened in your life in the last two months? “
Shoug “ well , the day you took off .. my life paused.. oo Now radait 7a6ait play .. “
Faris : “ hehehehe .. ya ba3ada’hooom .. “
Shoug : “ F .. “
Faris : “ yes babe? “
Shoug : “ tara I love you . “
Fairs : “ I love you too .. “



18 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WE7ASHNI FARIS....

    YA 7ILOOOOOOOOOOOHUM WALLAH EL 7ABAYB LAMA ERJI3AW 7AG BA3ATH....WALLAH TARA 7ATTAN A7NA 7AYATNA KANAT PAUSE OW A7EEN 9ARAT PLAY....

    U HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD IT IS TO SEE UR BLOG ON MY DASHBOARD.....MISSED U LOADS AND LOVE U LOADS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im waiting for ur post mn dret enna feh 2 posts elyoum .. T3rfeen lamma elyahel lamm omma to3da eb gift wela l3ba o yn6rha na6ra o b3den t36eh eyyah ? Shftay wnastah ? Ma tyey rube3 wnasty twwa :$

    Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankksss alot .. Wallah knt mkt2ba o t3bana mn presentation lazm asweh bacher o uuu ellllyy anqathty elmwqff o rddeetay 3dltaay mzajy ;p

    Pooosts 7llweeeeeenn y36eech el3afyaa
    waiting for the nxt one:*** mn eedch el7lwaa

    lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akhaaaaaaaai 3ala hal athnaina ishawgoooon i missed how they talked to each others ;***
    cant wait for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lulza! 7abebtyyyyyy! :* goodluck in your presentation honey! .. hehehe abaih! thanks thanks thanks for ur sweeeeet words! :*

    caramela .. akhaih 3alaicggg;p;* enshala :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its an emotional day for me ;( so i'll keep crying aaaaaaaah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;******* theyre backkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. *3alaich! .. hahaha shenu 3alaiggg? :P wath3ee sa3eb! ;x

    ReplyDelete
  7. L .. 7abebtyyyyyyyyy!!!! whyyyyy? whats wrong!! *hugs*! ;**************

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy coz u posted;p faris n shoug so cute!!!
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaa25eraaaaaaaan radaw
    7aadhom yeshawgooooon i loved the post 7beebty post soon

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love u! mashkoura 3alla il 2 posts ams ou il youm!;** waiting for the next post, post soon please
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ma3rf sho agool but the post is more then amazing! :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. J thankyou honey! <3

    um falfoola hehehe yesssss! finally! ;p Enshalla :*

    BG i love you too! oo your name eshaweg tara! BG! sounds nice;p;* .. enshala :*

    Jewel :
    i
    love
    you
    officially
    <3

    Slamii latgoolin shay! kafy ur comment! :*:*:*

    LOVE YOU GURLS! :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. my eyes teared up..
    :'(
    Speechless !

    ReplyDelete
  14. (L) mn gllllllllllllllllbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

    ReplyDelete
  15. NOSA!! MISSSSS YOUU!! :**********

    ReplyDelete