Saturday, August 7, 2010

42}~


** Nouf **

Three weeks passed by .. and Bader split us into groups to work on our presentation .. ya7lelah he stick to his promise to me enna e3awethna 3an il exam eb presentation , yet! He didn’t spoke to me for the last three weeks ..

That Sunday, I was sitting next to my New group-mate Fajer. 3alaqatna only in the class oo phones for the presentation.. nothing less or more ..
Fajer : “ ana getlich my brother esawey designs 7ag il power point.. shrayich akalma today oo aredlich khabar? “
I nodded ..

Bader spotted me ..
Bader : “ what? “
I whispered to Fajer : “ golelah ena we’re talking about the presentation! “
Fajer said loudly : “ Sorry dr. kent agoolaha shay about our presentation .. “
Bader: “ aha! Although the Question kan muwajjah 7aggich Nouf! “
I mumbled : “shagolik? “
Bader : “ ma asma3! “
Nouf : “ nothing Dr.!! “
Bader : “ you mumbled something! Sema3tch! “
Nouf : “ ma gelt shay! I said enna shagolik? Ena I wasn't talking asasan .. fajer kanat etgooli about the power point!! “
Bader : “ and the paper on ur hand? “
Nouf : “ It's a paper for the Notes elly engoolhoum eb our group meetings .. 3alshan ma ansa .. things to do! “
He came to my disk : “ give it to me! Oo come take it after the class .. “

I texted shoug ..
To : Shoug
“ chab bader! I hate you! Way mal kaaaffffff! “

Bader threw the papers on his disk .. and yelled loudly : “ NOUF!!!!! “
I shivered : “ yes? “
Bader : “ ana cham marra gayelllich mako mobile bil class? “ he scanned the class while saying : “ cham marra I told you girls NO MOBILE? “
I said quietly : “ sorry! “
He stormed out .. and left us bil class .. all the girls start gossiping :
“ abaih shda3wa 3alaih? “
"ashkara feeeh shay el dr.!! "
“ shfeeh chethy 3assab 3ala mobile? “
“ Nouf! Whats wrong with the dr. ? “


I followed him in big steps ..
Nouf : “ Bader! “
He pulled me from my hand inside his office : “ OSH! Fetha7teena! “
I pulled my hand : “ shfeek enta!!! “
Bader : “ shfeek enta? .. hatha esloub! “
Nouf : “ Bader! Whats the hell? Sarlik 3 weeks adeglik ma etrid 3alay! Although inta ilghal6an asasan from my point of view! Tara ana ma sawait shay! Ya3ni I was in a wedding with my family! Shloon arid at 11? .. oo now sarlik 3 weeks ignoring me? Oo treating me like shit? “
Bader moved slowly to his disk .. while saying : “ mmmmmm .. and? “
Nouf : “ it has been 3 months wela 4? .. and tell now you didn’t say anything straight forward to me! Ma gelt ley I love you! .. ur just playing around Bader .. and that’s not fair! “
Bader : “ shelly not fair? “ he said while lighting his cigarettes ..
Nouf : “ me! Falling so hard for you .. oo loving you this much .. wenta madry 3anek! Et7ebny wela la! .. madry etha ur taking me seriously wela la .. madry etha this is a relationship wela la!! “
Bader : “ Nouf! Tewaga3tch tadren .. “
Nouf : “ adre shenu bader? Adre sheno! “
Bader : “ Nouf .. I’m not a player kellish! Oo maybe hatha elly ekhalene ma3arf a3aber 3an masha3ry oo et7eseny jamid oo dafsh weyach .. I have never been in love before .. bas kilyoom 3an yoom .. at’akkad ena you are the One nouf .. “
I blushed : “ mmm .. “
Bader : “ yes, I love you so much! If that’s what matters for you .. bas ana makan weddy eser ashkara oo in puplic gabel la a56ebech .. “
My eyes smiled : “ takh6ebne? “
Bader : “ ee Nouf! Akeed akh6ebech .. bas let this course pass wenshalla akh6ebch .. ana ma aby netzawaj oo entay my student .. “ he giggled while saying : “ enshala mo maskhara ya3ne! “
Nouf : “ laish za3alt 3alay? “
Bader : “cause ana kent nawey hal yoomain akallem ahaly ena e5a6bonch .. cause the finals kahoum on the door .. bas entay yoom solaftay with Maha kharabtay my plan! I don’t want her to recognize you! Ma aby laima etshoofech etgool eeh athker enna emsolfa weyay aw metlazga fene .. Nouf! Etha entay terthainha 3ala nafsech ana ma arthaha 3ala my wife! “
I said shyly : “ Im sorry .. “
Bader : “ khalas .. that’s ok .. bas I hope enna you understood my point .. “
Nouf : “ ee ee I did .. khalas mara7 akallem a7ad mn ahalik anymore! .. mo lazem hehehe .. “
Bader laughed : “ ehehehe! A7san ba3ad .. la7ga .. eb teshbe3een menhoum .. “
I stood up : “ yala 3ayal ana lazim arou7 .. we have a meeting .. karaftna allah ehadak! “
He smiled to me : “ etha taben ay help im here for you! Bas mo etsawen nafs il exam! “
I nodded : “ enshalla .. I will fix things up .. “
Bader : “ I trust you .. “
Nouf : “ bye bye … “
Bader : “ matabeen your paper? “
I giggled : “ hehe embala! Tedodaht! “

I took a blue pin and wrote on the footer of my paper ..
“ enty ajmal ma khalaq raby fe hal koun il weseee3 .. GD'LUCK! :* “

The minute he handed me my paper .. I promised myself to never let him down .. NEVER!

18 comments:

  1. fiiiiiiiiiiiirst
    laish a7esa Dr. bader chathab !
    love u YCM :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still hate him :P

    lan galbi 3alaaaih bas lail7eeen ma ra7 asam7aaaa

    lazim idali3 noufa akthar.... :P

    i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    i love your blog....abi faroooooooooooooooooooooooosi :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh ya7lala!!! as much as i hated him before 6al3 7adda 3ajeeb;p ou thank you for writting walla wanasteenyy, 6ool il youm i was sleeping lanyy still sick ou 7adda kan boring il youm ur post made my day, thanks;***
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolce: looooooool! 7aram 3alaich! ;p

    Nawariii : loooooooool khofaaaw 3alaih shwayya :p .. love you mooooooooooooore wala!!:*********

    BG: salamattt 7ayate! matshofen shar <3:* .. eeeee sheftay! 6ala3 ya7leeelah! ;p .. uw :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ZoooQaa Bader Matwaga3taa !!
    O ilomoni in 7abait ism Bader :p
    im loven him ;p
    caant wait for the next post ;D
    loove u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwww eeehh al7iin zouqaaaaa bader;$ <3<3<3

    waiting waiting :D :*******
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Y7lAILA BADER! <3
    POST SOON! =D
    XXX
    A

    ReplyDelete
  8. YCM YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!
    LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU LOADS!
    AS ALWAYS, PERFECTION ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOAH, seems like Dr Bader read my last comment XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU COMPLETE MEE :D
    I LOOOVE LOOOVE LOOVE AND LOOVE YOUR STORIES;* I really do <3
    mashallah esloubich 7adda e3aqeed(y) keep it on ;p ou dont stop writing;p you are really talented mashllah;p this is my first comment in your blog ou i hope not last ;p
    so waiting for your nxt post ;p
    RR;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmmm... i like him shway !! bs still mad at him .. enshalla mo bkaifaaa y3a9ib o yerthaaaa ;'( wallaa ;@ !!!!! bss i like the posssst !!!!!!
    long one pleaaaaase ;(

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwwwww!
    bs khala9 jad 7abaitaahhh
    wainah 3ny hatha :p yenwkillllllll<3

    -Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liiish magdar a3alleeq !!! Ams 3yazt abi aktb comment mo rathy :)!!!

    Anyways i looovee uuu 3laaa hal possttt o cant wait the next post sra7aa ;$

    Me mn zman 7abba bader wlw ennab qaharni bel 3rs .. Bs now 3ethartah ;p


    Thaanks alot :*****

    O meta ur next post (a)

    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. more than 13 hours passed o no one commented after me :O shd3wa ? klmn mashghool wella ana elly i have too much free time :P??

    yalla ycm WAITTTTTIIIIINNNNNNGGGG ....... :***

    lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwwwwwww..

    I love your story!!

    7adha amazing!! ;D

    post asap please!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your story.
    Please kamley.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yalla :D
    next one pleeaase :(

    kilyoumain post 3al aqal one part

    ReplyDelete
  18. youcomlpetme il shar ma ayeech, wanich? wain akhtefaty faj2a? miss you, ou miss your posts!!
    BG

    ReplyDelete