Wednesday, August 4, 2010

40 } ~

LONG..LONG .. LONG.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! Post! :*


Tears felled my eyes... abaih! Faris taghayyr wayed! Kobar!! I miss his face so much! And the sound of his giggles.. I miss the smell of his cigarettes on my clothes .. I miss the way he looks at his mobile screen every time it rings! I miss the way he cuddle me from the side while rubbing on my shoulder gently .. I miss the way he gets mad at me! … I miss him. Period!

To: F ( USA)
“ omg faris! You changed!! Kobart!! The gofel? And the GLASSES? .. omg! 7ail taghayart 3alayyy F! ;( .. I miss your face so freakin much! :* “


From : F (USA)
“ taghayart? Ma amdanee! Kelaha cham shahar ;p .. hatha 3iiz America elthaher :P hehe .. 7abebtyy! I miss you much more! :* raje3lich qereeeeeeeeb! :* “


To : F (USA)
“ gool enshalla! :* .. aakh I have a wedding today .. 7addy 3aizanaaaa! ;( “


From : F (USA)
“ ooh wedding? I will get to see something nice tonight! (a) “


I giggled .. mo sa7yy walla ..

To : F (USA)
“ Luckyyyyyy you! ;p .. yalah khal agoom akhshakhlik! ;p “


From : F (USA)
“ good .. cause I have to consternate on my lecture la il dr. e7athefny bara : ) take ur time! :* “


I got into shower .. while thinking about my wedding day .. ya3ni now il brides shesawoon hal 7azza? Ya3ne if I was the bride .. shenu bakon asawwey now? .. I giggled while imagining myself as a bride .. that was a funny ticklish idea at the age of 17 .. I got out of the bathroom with 1 msg in my mobile ..

From : Nouf
“ Me and fa6ooma ray7en il saloon .. coming to the wedding wela lel7en 3aizana? COME COME COME! ;( “

I texted her back
To: Nouf
“ la embala I’m coming .. pick me up! ;* “

We went to Lashes Saloon at AlYarmouk Area .. I was going to wear a strapless Shorty short printed dress From Juicy couture .. So I’ll keep it stylish and elegant .. with a Medium Wavy Ponytail because I already have a straight thick fringe. And I was going to wear my mom’s diamond earrings which end with soft papybink pearls.

Noufa was going to wear a silky black dress that matches with her retro hairstyle and her breath taking cherry red lipstick.

I mumbled while lying on the makeup chair : “ fa66om .. I wanna color my hair! Wayyy I have this urge to color it! “

Fatima: “ Sh6ary 3alaich! Faj’a? you have always loves ur hair color! Oo aslant its nice! “

Shoug : “ adryy ina its nice oo I like it this way .. bas madryy ya rabbe! Weddy asbaghaa!! “

Fatima : “ 3ad they say enna when you get this urge to change something in your life , ma3nata ena you miss something fa ga3ed et3awthen .. “

Nouf giggled from the back : “ haha AWCH! “

I gave her a half look : “ get a life noufooo! “

Fatima : “ shenu shenu? What’s happening? Laish a7es enna 6ayefny shay? “

Shoug : “ la mo 6ayfech shay! “

Fatima whispered : “ is it about you and Faris? “

My eyes popped out : “ ay faris? Shenu? Shdarach!! Who told you!! God!! “

Nouf came quickly from the back while covering her mouth : “ omg!! Entay men gallch? .. “ she turned my side : “Shougo tara mo ana!! Wala mo ana!! “

Fatima Said calmly : “a7medu told me! Bas men zeman! Gabel 3-4 months maybe .. “

I yelled : “A7MEDO? “

Nouf : “ wait wait!! Which a7medo? Our cousin? Aslan shdarrah!!! “

Fatima said in her innocent way of thinking : “ I don’t know! Omg Shougooo! Tara walla sorry sorry sorry ana mo qasde atlaigaf .. bas I thought it’s something normal .. cause a7medo ma gally ena it’s a secret! “

Shoug : “ la that’s ok! .. shgayyelich a7med? “

Fatima : “ Nothing .. ana dakhalt il living room eb bait mama 6aiba wela uhwa oo jassim yetkallemon .. fa sema3t 6araf salfa enna Shoug galat oo Shoug sawwat .. I asked them ma jaweboony , then jassim went to his friends .. oo buqa a7medo ebrou7a chan atiwa77ad feh oo ag3ad a7in oo a3asseb 3alaih laima gally ena Faris and Shoug loved each other bas they broke up! Bas! “

Shoug : “ ya khaissaa! Ya3ni now geltely enna I miss someone 3alashan aby asbagh sha3re bas 3alshan agoolich? “

Nouf and fa6ooma start laughing at me!
Fatima : “ heheh la la walla la!! That’s true! Walla gareeta eb magazine! Wallah maga3da a’allif! “

Nouf : “ hehehe Shougoo! Fethe7tich eb bait mama 6aiba 3ala afa men yesheel! “

Shoug : “chabaw! There’s something wrong! Mo ma3qool ya3ne! .. ma etha7ek don’t laugh .. “

I headed to the car while dialing A7med’s number ..
Shoug : “ a7medo! “
A7med: “ hala shoogu? “
Shoug : “ who told you about me and Faris being together? “
A7med got shocked from my direct question!
A7med : “ ha? “
Shoug : “ A7medo! Tara fa6om galatly ena you told her .. oo enna enta oo jassem kintaw tetkallemon 3anny .. so khallesny! Shesalfa? Laish kilman yadre ella ana? “
A7med: “ well , nothing .. when you broke up guys Faris kan yabe a7ad edeer balah 3alaich , he didn’t want to leave you alone in Kuwait oo esafer oo wela a7ad yadre 3anich, Okay Nouf knows about everything .. bas she’s a girl after all .. so Faris told Jassim enna he doesn’t wanna go to the US. Oo khalas hawwan yabe yeg3ad bil deera 3alashanich .. ena at least he can take care of you even etha entay not together anymore .. bas jassom ma rethalah .. galah bil 3aks rou7 oo safer oo wakher 3anha 3alshan et7is belly efgedtah oo khal a7med eder balah 3alaiha .. after all a7med okhooha oo ra7 e5af 3alaiha kethrik .. so they told me .. oo ana asef enna I told fa6om bas wallah dashat eb khashmeeeee! .. “

I was setting in Nouf’s car .. and Tears just starts falling on my lap. .. tear after tear .. I couldn’t stop crying ..
A7med : “ Shougg 7abebty la tabchen! Im you brother oo sej enny ma taqabalt il fekra awal shay .. bas tais elfereej wela il tais il ghareeb! “ he said in a funny way ..
I giggled while crying in the same time .. : “ hehe! *Snef* .. ya3ni ana skhala? Heheh! “
A7med : “ hehehe la bas atha7kech shwaya .. shougo tara 7etan law jassom oo faros ma galooly .. it was obvious! “
Shoug : “agool! La tetfalsaf 3alay! .. sarlina sena o nus wela a7ad la7ath! La etserli thakee al7en! “
A7med : “ ilsharha 3alay dayer baly 3alaich kil hal modda? “
Shoug : “ wayhik ana agool! “
A7med : “ wala mo kafo! “
Shoug : “ hehehe! yala yala ana lazim arou7 3endy wedding .. “
A7med : “ Enjoy! Yala bye .. “

I closed the line with joy and happiness all over my heart ..
On the way home I told the girl shesalfa .. they went all “ awwwwwww”! hehehe ..
Awal ma wesalt my room .. I got into my dress , fixed my dirty pink lipstick .. and text faris , oo went with Mom and my sister to the wedding.

To: F ( USA)
“ heading to Sheraton. “


From : F (USA)
“ Blow their minds babe! :* “


I giggled ..
To : F ( USA)
“ Farrosi .. bagoolik shay .. “
I stopped typing .. ukh! Should I tell him enny darait? Aw should I wait him to tell me? I deleted the msg .. and sent him a kiss instead .
I sat with Nouf and Fa6ooma 6ab3an ..

“ ley sa7ebin khathny bezaina .. 3an kil mazyoom oo ra3boub .. rou7y ghadat lamrah reheena .. oo ilgalb mn nathrata ethoub .. “

Nouf and fa6ooma stood up : “ yala yala .. “
We starts dancing properly le’ana it’s a wedding .. wela e7na hedoona eb DJ’s hehe ..

I whispered : “ girls! Should I tell faris ena I know? “
Fatima : “ YES! “
Nouf : “ NO! “

We start laughing and dancing .. forgetting about Faris oo ena everyone ones! I sat on my chair .. and pulled my Mobile from my clutch ..

To: F (USA)
“ galbyyyyy ma3ah rabby e3eena! 3alaih saber sabr ayob! :’( “


From : F (USA)
“ ollah! Kil hatha ana!! :’( “


To : F (USA)
“ ehehehe .. la la atghashmar!! ;p “


From : F (USA)
“ tara I didn’t get anything nice ;( tonight is not my night! ;( “


I blushed while handing Nouf my Mobile : “ sawreeny! “
Nouf took couple of shots for me .. marra while im standing .. marra while im pausing .. marra smiling ..
I asked : “ ayhi a7la wa7da? “
Nouf pointed on the 3rd picture .. were I was standing and The background were the Silver and White Kousha which brings my dress out , I was giving the camera my prolife and smiling while putting my hand on my waist in a girly way.

To: F (USA)
“ and the picture goes to … drums please! ;p “


From : F (USA)
“ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK! Yalla dezeeeeely! Tara thalaitenyy ;@ wala ma adezlich soorty again :P “


I giggled .. and send the picture to him ..
After few mins. I received ..

From : F (USA)
“ I got a mini heart attack! SHENU HATHA? :* “


I blushed ..

To: F (USA)
“ hatha ana ;$ “


From : F (USA)
“ JAMEEEEEEEEEEL ENTA! :* egray 3ala nafsech! .. “


To : F ( USA)
“ awwh! Enshalla I will! :* “



Noufo pushed me from my shoulder ..
Shoug : “ OUCH! Shtabeeeeen!! “
Nouf : “ shofay om green!! “
Shoug : “ il blonde? “
Nouf : “ee ee! Elly now ga3id targis! “
Shoug : “ eeee? “
Nouf : “ that’s Maha! .. Bader’s Sister .. “
I kept staring at Maha ..
Shoug : “ chathaba!! How did you know? .. she don’t look like him! KELLISH! She white oo blonde oo uhwa tanned .. abaih uhwa a7la menha eb million marra! “
Nouf : “ yaa! Maskeena! Haha .. she looks like her mom oo he looks like his dad! Bas! 3alshan chethy they don’t look alike! .. “
Shoug : “aaah! .. wentay shdarrach? “
Nouf : “ uhwa mwareny her pic .. oo he told me! .. getlah barou7 wedding ilFlany wela egolli ena Maha his sister betkon ehny oo enna uhwa ely bawadeeha oo beyebha .. “
Shoug : “ ya7leeeeela! He seems like a good brother! “
Nouf : “ ooh! She’s going to the bathroom .. let’s follow her! “
Shoug : “ laish betraqmeenha la sama7 allah? “
Nouf : “ SHOUGO! shut up! Lets got oo create a conversation with her! Pls pls pls .. “
Shoug : “ NO WAY! IM NOT GOINGG!! 3AIB 3AIB! NO!! “
Nouf : “ plsssss shougo! pls plssss ! “
Shoug : “ Sorry Noufo! Ensay .. I can’t do it .. aslant ebayen 3ala wayhi .. I can’t .. “
Nouf : “ screw you! I will go alone! “
And she headed to the Bathroom to create a coincident with Maha ..

25 comments:

  1. Lool i was waiting for simeone to post i was bored!
    Then u did hehe
    Amazing post!
    thnk you for posintg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe good for me! :P ur most welcome! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i am a new reader to your blog, I just finished reading the last post.
    sorry bes i can't keep this in me anymore.
    plz gabel la you finish ur story, take an english course oo ta3alimay propper gramer and spelling be3dain continue the story.
    il9ara7a your english is really poor and low oo the story is nice fa ur english ohwa ily im5arib 3alaich.
    oo be3dain in my piont of view intay wayed mita'athra min american culture oo movies. seriously, masheft wala kuwaitiya calling her mother "mom" i7na we say "mama" or yuma".
    oo be3dain wayed il characters ily ib your story talk english oo yarait law english 3adil, kila 5arabee6.
    fa please learn the propper english gabil la tkamleen cuz it gets on my nerves. oo la tita'therain wayed min il'3arb le'ana i7na moo nafs.hom i7na wayed a7san minhom.
    oo this comment is just my point of view, ya3ni I don't mean to insult you oo mabeech tifhimeen '3ala6, i like your stury but it's too cliche.
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. anony .. thanks for ur comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry d5alt 3ar'6 bs 7abait agool for the anonymous this!

    Anonymous! it doesn't matter as long as u understand what she means! 9a7 there is spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes but the main point is for you to understand what she means!
    and i think its clear enough!
    And about mom,yumma and Mama!
    Its her choice to choose what she wants to call her mom in the story!

    Someone xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waay ra7 ili ktabta kila :o !!
    OMG faris yaniiin shlon y7ateha o mayby yru7 3ashan y7ateha yaby yderbala 3alaiha !!
    Fee a7ad bi7bha halkithir ?! IDont ThinkSoo !!
    Waay galbi 3awrni yum galat i miss him o miss his smell o all that :'((
    abi ashoof mahaa !!
    Noufo crazy !!
    Bs zain tswe 3ashan tsahil il'mor bainha o bain bader ;p
    khal ti6la3 itha khala9 il3irs 3ashan yshofha bader ;D

    loove u sweets ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. for the anony comment :) sorry i couldnt help Myself to comment on u
    first of all .. she is talented she knows who to write and how to draw attention !
    and i think its more important than anything else !
    secondly i think ur comment its RUDE !
    last ! 7ayaty dont get nerves :) la2na ur Comment brought me A nerves Break down
    and why dont u Take HOW to Critisize b2dab !!


    YCM Thanks for the Post Eyanen o faris zoQa ! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to write :) 3shan ma takleni sorry man3ref nt7cha english like u

    ReplyDelete
  9. YCM THIS POST WAS SO CUTE WITH SHOUG AND FARIS!!!! I MORE THAN LOVED IT!! I ADORED IT!!! Omg and I can't wait for the next!! Allah yaster 3la Noufooo bs :P Looove youuu and thaaanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thaaankss ;****
    bss not ur best ;** ur posts a7laa mn chethe
    or its me madry :s
    Dont take it personal :***** still love uu o love ur story o ur posts ;D <3<3

    lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaay wlaah i love ur personality o esloooooooubech (y) and every thing about you ;****

    Z O U Q A A A A <3 !!!

    & thaaanksss for the post
    cant waiting for the next one ;* ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAY9EEER abi eltakmela endmajt!!!!!!!;p nouf bad3aaaaat;p!!
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! <3
    i love faris!!!!!!
    =D
    plz post soon =)
    XOXO
    A

    ReplyDelete
  14. for the anonymous eli katba ge9at 7ayt;ha A39ABICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  15. AGOOOL ANONYYY????? 6A3 HATHYYYY A5ER 3UMRYYY WA7DA ITYEE WETGOOOL 7AG WA7DA 3ADLAY YOUR GRAMMAR O SPELLING MISTAKES O FAJ2A KATBATLY "STURY" TARA INTAY MATESTE7EEEEN 3NDICH SHAY ZAIN GOLEEEEH MA3NDCH SEKTAY!!! BS BS INTAW MA3NKOM ILA ILTE3EYEB!! O KAIFHA INSHALLAH 3ADATHA W TAQALEDHA BIL MAREEE5 MALICH SHIGHEL!! HATHY ILY I7ERNY LA ILA7AD TEFALSAF OHWA I3LAIIMYYH MAY3AREF SHAY! O 3ALA MUM LA2ANHA ASHAL BEL KETAABAAAA!! KERMEEENA IB SUKOOOTICH MA3ALAAAICH AMER LA2ANAAAA ANA ANA NARFAZTEEENY

    you complete me 7adch 7adch 7adch 3ajeeeeeeeeeebaaaaaaaaaa atwaqa3 awal mara i comment bs men9ejy i'm a big fan 7ag your blog. pleaseeeee post soon o i promise a7aawel kitehr magdar ina min yom o ray7 i comment 3ala kil post latensain a7awel:p malech sheghel min ilnaas kalaaaam ilnaaas may5ale9. o 3ejabteeeny radaitay 3alaiha ib kil i7teram o hdooo2. silence is gold;) i love ur blog 7ady 7ady 7adyyyyyyyyyyy o a7eb farissssssss wayeddddd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sorry for the legafa bs ANNO. gabel latkalmeen el blogger 3an her spelling mistakes ou grammar see ur owki ;) "stury" as "story" mmmm nice nice ;)

    ur blog is amazing mashallla wallla! cnt wait for the next post , plz post ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  17. CANT GET ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    SO GLAD UR BACKK

    ReplyDelete
  18. <3 allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhh !!! i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike ;*** long and full of actionsssssss... o waiting for more ;$

    ReplyDelete
  19. umbayyy! chathii wila maha ma 6al3a akht bader ou bader ya6la3 matzawj?!:o
    7addiii can't wait for the next post ou please please make it extra extra long:D (A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)
    thank you for writting;p
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  20. YCM bs i wanna say something for hal Annon...
    Awal shay yoom tbain tktbeen comment ktbeeh ib adab or just take a chill pill! if u dnt have it , get it mn el pharmacy
    O about el grammar o el spelling ! sh3alaaich enti! i think the story i Very Very clear! O etha ynarfzch ma7ad '3a9bnch u read it!
    The story is amazing how it is!
    O talk about your english gabl mat'tklmaain 3an others!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Annon nsait agoolch shay!
    etha your wondering why the chill pill! its because of a39aabch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLS! etshawqooooooonyyyyyyy when you stand for me!!!! :'( a7ibkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeddddddd! :*


    Someone xD .. loool la e5thay ra7cth 3ady :P .. thanks for ur comment 7abebty! :* and glad ennch dakhaltay 3arth! The first time ashoof ur nickname! :D keep commenting I like you! :P;*

    Caramel .. akhyas shay! ;( .. eeeeeeeem! :’( .. haha Nouf film! :P

    Dolce vita .. 3ad entayyy etmonen 3ala il blog eb kobrah afa 3alaich! Ketbay ely tabeenah! :* thanks for ur comment babe! :* I love you so much! *hugs*
    Jewel .. hehehe 7abebty walllaa! :* matgasrenn! :*:*
    Lulzz .. AFA! ;( I dunno .. maybe it was extra long? Fa malaitay men legraya maybe? .. and I didn’t take it personal kilsh kilsh! :* etmonen afa 3alaich! :*
    F.S: AWWWWW! 7abebtyyyyyyyyy! Thankssssssss! ;******** that was so so so sweeeeeeet! .. a7rajteene …
    J : LOOOOOOOL inshala :P;*
    A: he loves you too! ;p .. enshala :*
    Faith : shfeeeeeeeeech em3asbaaa! :’( khara3oooony ur CAPS YELLING WORDS! :’( … haday a3sabich and that’s okay! :* kil wa7ed lah il 7oreyya egool rayah! :* that’s ok :* .. thanks for taking care of me! (a) A7IBCH :* and mo eb kaifch :P you will comment 3ala kil post mn ilyoom oo 6ale3 looooool ;p
    Anonymous : la 3ady mo legafa :P .. kelena wa7ed hehehe .. thanks babeee! :*
    Nawarii .. 7AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYATEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :********
    L : heheh ;* ashwa enna e3jebch! :* .. thanks for the comment! <3
    BG: BIRTHDAY GIRL :* .. heheh inshalla I will :*
    Slamii : tefathelay goolay ella tabeenah Sam! :* entay ra3yat mokan! ;p;* .. I love you my chill pill! Heheheheh etyaneneeeeeeeeen! :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOOOL MO MIN ILA39AAAAB BS ANA LEMA ASHTAAAA6 LAZIM I CAPS LOCK 7AG KILSHAY!! LA LA MO M3A9BA:P INZAIN INZAIN KIL POST I'LL COMMENT!!!

    ReplyDelete