Thursday, August 5, 2010

41}~



Happybirthday BG.;************


Happy birthday to you from the animals in the zoo :P looooooool la la mara7 akammel :P enshalla ma a6aye7 ilmeyana wayid :P tara ana ma an3a6a wayh! Hehehe ..
May all ur dreams come true this year! ;*LOVE’U! <3











** NOUF **



I followed Maha to The bathroom .. I couldn’t take my eyes of her .. madry shfene! I just wanted to know their family .. I just wanted to make any kind of relationship with Maha.


I stood next to her while fixing my make-up ..
and whispered nervously : “ omg! What’s wrong with me!! “
Maha : “ excuse me? Etkalmene? “
I shivered from the bottom of my stomach : “ ha? La! I was talking to my make up! “
Stupid stupid stupid Nouf!!!!!
I giggled while saying : “ hehehe! la ya3ne akallem nafsy ena madry shfene mo 3arfa a3addil my makeup “
She smiled sweetly to me : “ hehe ee 3ady kela chethey eser .. when ur at home oo tel3eben bil make up shaklich eser eyanin .. oo when you are in a wedding ma ya3jebch! “
Nouf : “ ooooof! La7athtay!! “
Maha : “ tara wala ma ga3da ajamlich .. bas you look gorgeous mashalla! “
I blushed : “ awwh! 7abebty be3younch! “
Maha said oo ehya metradida : “ 3ayal ma 3araftch? Menu m3ay? “
Nouf : “ eeh sa7! Hehe .. I’m Nouf AlFlani .. “
Maha face lightened : “ mashalla! Wene3m!! .. la etgoolili Bushra e5tch? .. “
I felt so relieve inna e3jebat’ha 3aylete oo ahali ..
Nouf : “ hehe la bint 3amme! “
Maha : “eeh sa7 shfene ana! Hehe she so big to be ur sister! Ehya mn 6aqqete .. “
I nodded : “ ee sa7 taqreban kobrch .. she have 3 girls now mashala! “
Maha : “sej? Mashalla! .. salmay 3alaiha wayid .. gulilha Maha AlFlani etsalem 3alaich .. “


Should I ask her sheserlaha Dr.Bader? bema enna both nafs il3ayla?
Bas they don’t look alike .. ya3ni ashkara bet7iss enny adry enha his sister!
Nouf : “ wene3m .. khalas yousal enshalla .. “
Maha excused her Self oo raddat dakhel il 3ers ..

I kept staring the mirror ..
not understanding what just happened to me!


I dialed Bader’s immediately ..
Nouf : “ OMG! BADDDDDDDER! “
Bader : “ hala hala .. amdach etreden mn ilwedding? “
Nouf : “ la la I’m still there .. bas your sister! “
Bader : “ shfeha? “
Nouf : “ETSHAWIG! She so adorable mashalla .. “
Bader : “ ee adry 6al3a 3ala her brother! Hehe .. shefteha? “
Nouf : “ I talked to her tawa! Ga3adna ensoolif bil bathroom for 10 mins taqreban! She’s so cuuuuuute! Oo e6la3at et3arf bint 3amme .. “


Bader quite relaxing tone turned into yelling ..
Bader : “ LA7THA LA7THA! ENTAY GA3ADTAY SOLAFTAY WEYA MAHA? “
I got scared : “ la la ma solaft! Ya3ne bas ena ebtisamna eb wayh ba3ath .. “
Bader : “ NOUF DON’T LIE! TAWCH ETGOLELE ET3ARF BINT 3AMCH! “
Nouf : “ bader shfeek em3asib? Laish faj’a etsarekh? La etsarekh!! .. we just talked for minutes! “
Bader : “ OOOOOOOOO SHAKUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! “
Nouf : “ ana kent akallem nafsy oo ehya 3abalha eny akalemha fa solafna shway! Bas that’s it!! “
Bader : “ TABEEN TEFHAMHA ENNA GA3ED TETLAZEQAIN FEHA? “
Nouf : “ laish etsarekh! Shatlazzaq feh? “
Bader : “ MA GA3ED ESAREKH! “
Nouf : “ bader! La etsarekh .. embala enta ga3ed etsarekh! .. ana ma solaft weyaha ehya elly kalematny oo ba3dain shatlazzaq feeh? Ehya matadry 3an shay oo ma yebt laha 6areyek wela 7etan getlaha enny eb Gust 3alshan wala yenyab 6areyyik! “
Bader : “ AHA! YA3NE MA TEKALAMTAW 3ANNY? “
Nouf : “ takhayyal bas asoolif 3annek 7ag ekhtik! Shenu shayefne?? “
Bader : “ 3abali ba3ad .. tara ana ma a7ib chethy oo wela ahaly e7ebon! Ma en7ib suwalif enna naqreq with strangers! “
Nouf : “ ehya elly kalematny bader mo ana elly kalamt’ha! .. anyways , ilmafrooth enna hatha shay ewanisny bas enta 6ala3ta mn kha6ry! Khalas ilsharha 3alay ana elly daga enna far7ana eny solaft weya ekhtik! Next time when she talks to me I will turn my back oo an7ash! Ok? Erta7t? “
Bader : “ ee ee a7san!! “
Nouf : “ yala Bye! “
Bader : “ NOUF! “
My eyes start etching : “ mmm? “
Bader : “ yala reday el bait! “
Nouf : “ sheredny ilbait? Its 11 am! Lel7en ma dash il me3ris aslan! “
Bader : “ana ma a7ib ena tet’akherain foog il 11! Khalas sheftay il wedding oo sheftay ilnas oo il kousha oo il3aroos! Bas ghasob etshoofen ilme3ris? Yala reday! Lech nes sa3a oo edegenli mn baitkom! Ok? “
My heart start beating so hard : “ abaih mn sejik? I can’t! Ana yaya ma3a omy oo khalaty oo my cousins! Shered’houm kellohum? “
Bader : “ ya3ne ma e6e3een kalamy? “
Nouf : “ Kahy your sister lel7een bel wedding! “
Bader : “ LA ETYEBEEN 6ARY MY SISTER!! SHAKO ETQARNEN?? “
Nouf : “ ma sabait’ha ana! Bas its normal enna elnas teg3ad bil weddings lain 2-3 am! “
Bader : “ mashalla!! Sarya mn Samra il ekhet? “
Nouf : “ what to do now? “
Bader : “ etha you love me sij .. you will find a way to get back home! “
Nouf : “ bas?”

he closed the line on me ..
Nouf : “alo!! “


I went back to the wedding ..
Shoug : “shfeeh wayhich masfooq! Eshsawatlich Maha? Hehehe “
Nouf : “ shoug maytha7ek! “
Shoug : “ abaih noufo! Shfeech? “

Tears start falling .. mo gadra awagef ..
I just kept my head down chenny a6alle3 shay men my clutch ..
Nouf : “ JERK! Shougo he’s a jerk! “
Shoug : “ meno ohwa? Shesalfa! “
Nouf : “ I talked with Maha for few mins. Oo dagait 3ala Bader agoolah ena ya7lelha .. chan esarekh 3alay cheny emsaweya shay keber! Oo he told me to get back home now! Oo ena khelal nes sa3a lazm adegla from our house phone! Wela eb yez3al! “
Shoug said calmly : “abaih! Mn sejah? Calm down entay .. rou7ay il 7amam ghaslay wayhich .. oo malich sheghel feeh! Don’t get back oo estansay oo ba3dain laima etshofena bil jam3a tefahemaw .. maybe he’s mad 3ala something else .. maybe khaf enna Maha tanqed 3alaich .. ma tadren shenu his point of view Noufa .. “
Nouf : “ takhayelay egoooli e7na ma en7eb ensoolif with strangers!! “
Shoug : “ee sheftay! Khayef Maha tanqed 3alaich! “
Nouf : “ khatwalyy! Ehya elly kalematny bil bathroom aslan! Oo e6la3at et3arf Busha my cousin! “
Shoug : “ khalas 3ayal malich sheghel feeh .. Now 7e6ay ur mobile Silent wela switch it off oo lets have fun .. oo lay sar bacher.. e7elha alf 7allal .. “

From: Bader
“ ha wainch? Radaitay? “


I threw my mobile 3ala Shoug ..
Nouf : “ ha ekhthay! Maynon walla maynon!! “

Shoug text him back..

To: Bader
“ still bel wedding .. I can’t get back home! Sorry! :* we will talk about it later .. “
My mobile start ringing ..


“Bader” is calling ..
1 missed call ..
2 missed call ..
3 missed call ..
4 missed call ..

Shoug : “ SHFEEH HATHA? 3ALLAQ!! “

Nouf : “ I don’t know! “

“ Bader” is calling ..
5 missed call ..

From : Bader
“!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????? “


To: Bader
“ I’m in the wedding I can’t answer! What’s wrong? “

From: Bader
“ REDAY EL BAIT! “


To: Bader
“ I can’t! I told you alf marra! Magdar! Magdar! Ma agdarrrrrrrrr! “

From : Bader
“ mashy! “

I threw my mobile on my lap. While mumbling ..
Nouf : “ I wanna get back home Now! uff kharrab moody oo 3assarneee .. “
Shoug : “ mo eb kaifa! You will have fun oo bacher you will fix things up! Aslant bacher lazem et6al3en 7aretch! Hathy mo tasaroofat! Shenu yahel? “
Nouf : “ yeah! I will make everything clear tomorrow .. “

23 comments:

  1. Mwahaha (6) im first again loooool
    Anyways 3ajeeb el post!
    Thnx for posting!
    O Umm bader is a jerk :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think im second!
    anywayss, i love the post;**
    post soon pls xx
    btw, i LOVE your story! mashalla you have a talent of writing!

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  3. the post is AMAAAZING!! :D w i started hating bader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bader is an ass! Where's Faris to lighten up the atmosphere?!! Lovely post from lovely YCM :* Thaaaaank youuuu :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3AJEEEEEEEEEBAA(Y) YALAAAA POST ILYOOOOOOOM PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! WAI3 INARFEZNY HAL BADER A7ESA YEL3AAAB SHYABY HATHAAA SHAKOOO??? O BTWWW ILREYAYEL MAY7EBOOON A7AD IQAREN BAINHOM MA3A A7AAAD THAAANY:D THANKYOU 3AL POST IL3AJEEEEB:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waay maha zooqa ;**
    shfee bader stakhaf o ga3ad !!!!
    La ma7ib chithy 3aad !!
    Wanasa kilyum post ;D
    loove u ;**
    have a gr8 weekend ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaayyyyyy ambiiii laish chthiii bader maliiiiiiiiqqq wlaaaa ..
    a7saan o bacher la ta36eh wyhhh :@

    thaaaaaankuuuuuuu 3ala ipooosssttt :********
    waiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7AQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

    I HATE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....HE DOESNT OWN HER....LAYKOON LE3BA EB EDAAAA

    3A9ABNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    I WANT FAROOOOSI SHAIKH ELREYAYEEEL MU HATHAAA....I HATE HIM HATE HIMMMMMMM

    ILSALFA FEEEEHA INAH...

    ReplyDelete
  9. he's an ass ;@ !!!! shyaaaaaaaabii.. way way wayyyyyy qathniiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;'( cant wait to know whats gonna happen later ;**** o naby faris <3 mako 3alaih bsss;$

    ReplyDelete
  10. bader 3asa ma shar !!!!!!!!!! sh`hal Qatha el shr`ha 3alaiha elle 9abra chan ignore o tkamel rag9ha

    allah y3enha :S

    ReplyDelete
  11. alaaaaaaaah il post iyaaaanin;*
    abaay latshofeen shnw 9ar feeni youm dadhait w shft akuu 2 posts;p
    waaaaai bader iy7eeeeerr 7ada 7a8eeeeeer:@
    iy7erooni il guys lai galaw yala redaw , intaaaw shakuu i7na ma3a our parents!!!!!!
    wayd iksirat 5a6rii nouf:(
    inshala u post soon;)

    Love,
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haw haw haw shfeeeh galaab 3leeeha !!:0

    3adi y6l3 klaam BG sj o maha t6l3 murta mo ekhta :) 3ashaan seeda slebekhaat ra7 ynthb7 3la eedi :@:@

    And about post 40 la walah klsh ma mlleeet bs madry .. Its me mu3aqada maybe ;p

    thaaaannnkkkksss aloooootttttt ycm ;***

    waiiitttiiinnnggg <3<3

    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO true not boring nouf n bader! Bs shfeeh aked khayf men shay o khasha, mu 9a7i 9ij men in 30z mmm big NO
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love you
    love your blog
    o 7adich itbardeen ilchabd ib your posts!
    latig63een oo keep us up on noufs life please :D

    N.O

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANK YOU WIDDDDDDD!;********
    il post 3ajeeeeb! lool. la 3adii etha 6ay7ty il mayana;p takhaly il youm on y b-day 7ant 7addyy sick ou 7alty 7ala my cousin ba'3aw e6al3oon ou they celebrate my b-day bs i was so tired, so 3agb ma my cousin wadtnyy il 6abeeb ra7t bat khaltii knat labsa trains wila esawonly surprise party;p 9aj i was sick today bs it the best b-day ever!! ou it means alot thank you "you complete me" ;*****
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ma9adig, i hate bader with a burning passion! Make him go away, asap. seriously he doesn't deserve her and he's a creep. Bs i loved the post :**

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bandar is so mean!!!! i hate him!
    ur blog is amazing and i love ur stop!
    plz post soon! :*

    xxx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bader wayd em9dig ro7aa
    by what means you control nouf ? or a woman in general , it's not like you own nouf or anything
    and sorry to say this , he doesn't even sound that serious about a relationship, if so they'd be at least engaged :P .

    I think in this post bader shows a controling side of himself trying to be the dominant kind of guy, but then again he might have a hidden reason just like some of you have said
    (analyzing things is my major so don't give me the weird looks ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Slamiiii: heya heya :D emnawra! :* .. heheh yes he is! ;x

    S: yes you are! :D .. thankyou 7abebtyy! :* wala ma gasartay! <3

    Until the End: AWW! THANKS! :*:* ma aloomch!

    Jewel: looooool he’s there! ;p bas etaghalla ethaher! :P .. entay elly thankyou for being there for me! :* love you girl <3

    FAITH: heeeeeeeeelllo! :D you came back 3ayal? Heheh lucky me! :D .. eeeeeee la7atht enna may7ebon! ;/ ughhhh! .. thanks for commenting babe! :*

    Caramela: 7aaaaaaaail etyanen ya7leelha! .. love you too! :* oo you too have a blast 7abebti! :*

    F.S: akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked! ;@ .. thanks for the comment :*

    Nawarii : madry 3ala balah 7alal uboh! : ) .. Looooooooool! You made me laugh 3adel :P shaiekh il reyayeel ha? Heheheheh .. zouqa! :* a7iebch! :*

    L: 7aaadda ;/ e7uurrrrr! .. thanku thanku :* enshalla ;D

    Dolce : il7oub yaw5aiytech! :”( .. tara I love you :********

    Coco : heheheheh wanasaaaa! :D im glad ennch estanastay! :* .. I hope enny dayman awansech in a way or another! :* LIGAFA LIGAFA!!! Wala ebou666oon ilchabd!!

    Lulss: masken fahem il mawthou3 ghala6! ;S .. la la mo mo3aqada! :* its my falt kaifi its my falt! :P entay ma taghle6en hehehe! LOVE YOU :*

    J: LOOOOL! 7ADDA!! .. egololich you are only young once, but you can be immature forever!

    N.O : heheh shlon ya3ne abarrid ilchabd? ;p .. thanks 7abebty for ur comment! :*

    BG: BIRTHDAYYYYYYY GIRLLLLLLLLL!;*********** ha shloon your birthday? 7abebtyyyyy!! Matshofen shaaaaaaaar! ;’( mekhalif mekhalif! :* aham shay enna you had fun! :* .. salamat *hugs* .. ur most welcome babe! :* ma sawait shay <3

    3anoody : hehehe inshalla I will kill him soon! :P thanks a lot :*

    A: he’s Bader ya Bnayya not Bandar! ;x .. thanks babe! :* inshalla I will :D

    House of dreams : this ir ur first comment on my blog? .. nawartay! :* .. bethab6! :/ .. bas tara fe wayid mn nemonat bader out there! .. wala wayid 3alabalhoum when you love someone, you own him! Oo 3ala gooltich .. it was even serious lay ehnak!! Thanks for ur comment! :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ycmm meeeta urr neext post ????

    Waiting ..... Ma chenna 3ndi final ga3da o mjabla my ipod o roo7 kl dgega refresh etha fy new post wella la'

    ;****** looool tha7akteeni wallah ..yeah its u fault (a) ana klla sa7 ;pp

    lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lulu loooooooooooooooool :P rou7ay dersay! :P mara7 afeedch ana 7azat ilsejeya :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tbardeen ilchabd ena u post kilshwaya magimtay e6awleen bas allah yhadach chenich 6awaltay il7een :p ?
    anyways when r u going to post the next part?

    loud loves:*
    -N.O

    ReplyDelete
  23. N.O looooooooool 7abeeebty wala!! :*
    heheh asfa wala aser khoush wa7da ;x

    ReplyDelete