Tuesday, August 3, 2010

39 }~

** NOUF **

Bader stormed into the Class .. oo uhwa 7ada em3aseb .. he threw the papers on his hand 3ala il disk while yelling at us : “ DO YOU CALL THIS SHIT GRADES? THERE’S NO A’S IN THE CLASS! NO A’S!! “

The girls start blaming him : “ ee ee dr. el emte7an kan wayed sa3ob .. dr. il kameya wayd .. “

He said in a loud voice : “ I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! MAKO SHAY YAA BIL EXAM ENTAW MA 3ARFEENA!! YOU DIDN’T STUDY GIRLS!! “

I said calmly : “ sej tara lemte7an kan sa3eb! “

He paused for seconds .. and gave me the scariest look ever!

Bader : “ sej walla? 3ad entay akher wa7da tetkalemain! Le’anna you Faild! You got 8/30! “

My heart skipped a beat : “ ullah! “

Bader : “ yeah! “

The class turned silent .. kelmn sakit oo masdoom .. oo kilmen ya36ene nathrat enna –poor girl- ..The class ended early that day ..

bas 6ala3t my il class I called him ..
Nouf : “ alo! “
Bader : “ yes? “
Nouf : “ abaih! Are you serious bader? Did I really fail? “
Bader : “ ath7ak weyach ana? Yes you failed!! You got 8/30! Ana ma naqaltich il exam? How the hell did you dot 8!! Only 8 Nouf!! “
Nouf : “ I told you! I didn’t study that weekend because kint an6erik edg! Its ur falt! “
Bader : “ YA SALAM! “
Nouf : “ ee wallah! “
Bader : “ Do whatever you want Nouf! I really gave my best oo sa3adtich! Etha entay ma5tha il denya le3eb fa hathy ghal6etch! “
Nouf : “ you will Fail me Bader? “
Bader : “ You failed Nouf.! “
Nouf : “ MEN SEJIK!!!!! NOOOOOOO! “
Bader : “ you can’t take advanage enna I like you .. magdar anaj7ch oo athlem ilbajeen! “
Nouf : “Common! “
Bader : “ shtabeen! “
Nouf : “ la etkalemny chetheee! “

Tears start rolling in my cheeks ..
Nouf : “ omg! Ana saq6a? I don’t want to take it all over again! “
Bader : “ la tabcheen!! Mala da3y tabcheen! “
Nouf : “ I’m crying in front of you as a friend .. mo as my dr. elly bakser kha6rah!! I don’t wanna pass etha hatha tafkeerik ena enta tathlem il other students! “
Bader : “ Khalas Nouf .. I will cancel il Exam oo akhalekom etsawoon presentation .. okay? “
Nouf : “ ya3ne ana Now mu F .. ? “
Bader : “ La mo F .. bas la tabcheen! “
I smiled .. : “ hehe! Khalas Okay .. and I promise enna I will do my best .. “
Bader : “ good for you .. “



**Shoug **

I opened my eyes at 2pm and took my mobile from his place under my pillow , I immediately smiled ..

From: F (USA)
“ Sabaaaaaaaaa7 Ma7bobetyyyyyy! … ya far7ete ma7bobeeeeety! Nasannyy gourbich ghorbeety ya far7eteee! :* “

To : F ( USA)
“ weddyyy alagyy e3younaha oo abda ma3ha bil kalam! :* .. morning 7abebe! :***** “


From : F (USA)
“ Ensssay fe la7tha ilsa7ab oo ilkhouf mn nathrat 3etab! Eb3ainaha agra sou’al oo 3araft ana eb 3ainy il jawaaaaaaaab! .. “


To : F (USA)
“ 7abebe eb tagzer 103.7? :D “


From : F (USA)
“ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!! Ana gayyeeeeeeel khaffa 6eeentich eb shakel khayaaale! :P .. eeee lena allah .. nas tawha etgoom men ilnoom! Oo nas cha7ta bil jam3a men il 8AM! ;( “


To : F (USA)
“ eee wallah! Ena allah … nas labseen kotat oo yeshreboon Hot chocolate .. oo nas darajat il 7arara 47 ;/ “

From : F (USA)
“ allah e3een! ;S .. yallah hanta ma boqa shay oo areed 7ag hal kheesa! Wala a7la kheeeesa! :’( walaht 3ala il Kuwait shougoo! Walaht 3ala machboos mama 6aiba! Walaht 3ala ilshuware3 oo 3ala frashe oo dary oo rab3e .. “


To : F (USA)
“ ma walaht 3ala Alma khadamatkom ba3ad? .. boqa shay ma walaht 3alaih? Sa66art il awely o 7aqatrny! :’) “


From : F (USA)
“ entay ma walaht 3alaich! Entay saknaa be3youni :P “


To : F (USA)
“ adry enha mojamala .. bas 7abebe! :* ana walaht 3alaik wayd! :*oo ilkuwait oo ilshuware3 oo machboos mama 6aiba oo 7eta Alma! Mayeswooun shay bedonek! ;’** “


From : F (USA)
“ ya ba3aaaaaaad kelliii kelli! :* .. tara ams ma wesalny wela mms!! (a) “


I smiled .. while exiting the inbox oo going to il pictures folder searching for nice photo to send to Faris ..
I found a pic of me in Chalet .. in was after ma safar eb 1 month and 2 weeks .. the middle of November .. I was wearing a XXXXL Navy pullover with a golden writing I <3 Muhammed Abdu! .. with black leggings and Fousheya Rain boot .. I was moving my hair wara athony .. while it was in big messy waves .. my smile was natural and pure .. the background was the angry see with his furious waves ..
I clicked on Send.

After few minutes ..

From : F (USA)
“GOMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :* fe ajmal? Fe a7la? Ya jema3a redoooooooooony il kuwaiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Aby ared lahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! “


I giggled while typing …

To : F (USA)
“ metant oo 6elt sa7? ;p “


From : F (USA)
“ me7lawa!! that’s all .. me7lawa! :* “


I blushed ..

To : F (USA)
“ 7abebe! :* .. I wanna see you! :* “


From : F (USA)
“ Shougo wala ma 3endy wela pic!! Wala soortich awal pic bil mobile! Tawny shareehh .. “


I got disappointed ..

To : F (USA)
“ yalah 3aaaaad! Take a pic NOW! ;( 3alashaneeeeeeeee! “


After 10 mins taqreban .. I received MMS ..
My heart was pushing me so hard to open the pic .. while my hands were shivering oo sweating so hard ..
I clicked on the MMS..

He were on the college .. standing next to a big Rock maktoob 3alaiha his University name while holding a red File and a Blue note .. he was in his favorite grey training oo white qames fooga navy and yellow polo heavy pullover .. of course he was wearing his favorite DG orange cap oo there’s a dark gofel across his beautiful face … he was wearing frameless glasses!! GLASSES?

As the pic revealed .. I covered my mouth in shock while saying : “OMG!!! Taghayyyyyaaaaarrrrrr wayid!!!!!! “

21 comments:

  1. kisar 5a6ry Dr.bader shlon yum shaf dmo3ha gal khala9 i'll cancel the exam ;**
    9iij sila7 ilmar'a dmu3ha ;p
    waay 3ala shoug o fariiis ;**
    allaaah ytamim hal ma7abaa ;**
    a7ib hdom lishta kila blovers o hdom fog hdom ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. awal shay ! YCM tadreen a7bich sa7 ! ;*
    thany shay bader mal 6rag 7ada QATHETH !
    thaleth shay shog o faris 7adhom yshwgoooooooooooooooon ;******

    ya36eeech el 3afya 3al post ZoQa :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ee neSait agolech :P abi men el el pullover mal I <3 Mohammed Abdo Menain yenba3 ;p ?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YCM;*
    i looove ur story actualy mu bs hathi kil your stories kint agrahom menzeeman;p bs asti7i i comment hathi awal mara i do;$ il9ara7 your story a7la story ga3d agraha;)
    bs one question how old is shouq w does she go to school ow shay lana mn awal ma bedaiti ur story kila ga3da bil bait ow 6al3a ma ityeben 6arii school kilish kilish;p fa does she go to school ow jam3a?

    Love,
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bader is such an ass while Faris is the complete opposite <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faris is (A) CUUTE!
    bader is Harsh!
    Thnx for the 3ajeeb post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lish klmn thed bader??
    Bl3aks kubar eb 3aini youm galaha magdr anj7ch wathlem elbnat ! B3d ehya ghal6ana y3ni 3ndaha el exam !! 7tta lo ma dag 3leeha ashof ma galat mabi akl im waiting for him !

    Poooosst 3ajeeb o akthhr mn 3jeeb b3d

    Shoug o faris soo cuuteeee
    bs 7abbet story bader o nouf akthar i guess

    thanks alot

    Waiting for u nxt post :**

    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute faris <3
    plz post soon!
    love ur story!
    xx A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nouf n bader boring;p hellooo shoug n faris:* who's sings el song 3jbtni el lyrics??
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CANTTTTTTTTTTT GET ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHH

    BADER NEEDS A CHILL PILL HAHAHA....

    I LOVE FAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSI HE IS SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET....OW I LOVE SHOUGGGGGGG AND HER I LOVE MOHAMMED ABDU PULLOVER....MN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN?? I WANNA BUY IT....LOL

    WAAAAAAAAAAAAI CUTEST COUPLE FARIS AND SHOUG....A7IBHUMMMM OW A7IBICH:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caramela : loooooool aqwa sela7 :P .. kela mesta5demeenah hahaha :P .. uf uf a7la ehdoom lishta ! <3

    Dolce vita : tadreen eny a7ibch akthar? :* … thankyou! :* .. e3afich ..HAHAHA! shtabeeeen? :P ma a3alem 3an etaqleed! Hehehe .. la sej .. I order it mn wa7da etsaweehoum eb 25 kd. Oo tegderen teshteren pullover sadah ay color oo rou7ay ay student centre ye6ba3lich elly tabenah! Cool yeah?

    Coco : we call 3aboodi my cousin coco! LOL :P so I giggled awal ma sheft ur comment :P .. first , thanks a lot for commenting! :* wala wanasteeeny .. No! still in school .. high school .. kaaaak :P maybe le’ana school is not important to her? :P .. la sej .. because she doesn’t have friends at school f ail a7dath kelaha barra il school mu dakhelha .. fa 3alshan chethy ma ayeb 6ary il school ;*

    Jewel : 7ARAM 3ALAICH! HE’S NOT THAT BAD! :’(

    Slaamii .. thanks for your comment :* oo that’s right .. Bader is Harsh .. oo tara 7ettan faris harsh la egherrich :P

    Lulza : haha la7athtay enna ana eb kaifi adal3ech? :P .. saaaaaaaaaa7? Wallah! I told her tara enna ehya il ghal6ana! ;@ ba3ad a7ad 3enda el exam oo ma yadres? .. I will post zyaada 3an Nouf .. wela ehemch :*

    J: thanks 7abebety :* .. it’s not boring ne6ray betyeech ilsalfa! :P .. and the lyric is for abdilkareem abdulqader – Raje3 eb shougi oo lahfete :’)

    Nawariii : KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK! :P mawateny the7ek:P eeeeeeeeee walla ye7taj CHILL PILL :P hehehehehehe .. *calling Nouf to tell her the comment!* kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! LOOOOOOOL I answer question il pullover .. mn wa7da etbe3a bas you can do it by ur self eshteray pullover sada ay loon .. oo then print elly tabeenah eb student centre .. Nouf emsaweya pullover 3alaih pic! You can do whatever you want .. ehya 7a6a I <3 then soorat blackberry! Hahaha .. bas 3ala t-shirt mu pullover .. ana a7ibch akthar! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loooool!!! 7beebty asln ya bakhty ycm etdl3nii :$ ;pp

    thaaankss ya b3dd chbdiiii entaay :*****
    waaaaaiiiiitttttiiiiinnnnggggg......

    Lulza ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. YCm meta el next post ..
    cant waiiiiiit <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh that was shoiiirt;( bsss niiiice;***

    ReplyDelete
  15. il story 9ajya? Can't wait for the next post, please please please make it long!
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  16. lulzzz: LOOOOOL :P bayaneneich kil shwaya name :P hehehe ... 7ayatte wala! love love love love love YOUUUUUU! :*

    Dolce: TONIGHT! :*<3 Enshala..

    L : 3an ilghaaaaaaaaash! ;@ thats wasnt short at all :@ hehehe

    BG : ya rabi a7eb ur nickname!!! <3 .. yes it is! :** ... Enshalla :* i will wela ehemch :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yalllaaaa ;( wallaH bdon mubalagha kl 10 minutes ga3da achayek etha there is new post
    waiiitinng (40) extraaa long post ;pp plzz?? :* :*** ;$


    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. loove looove loove uuu MUCH moooooreeee walllaaah



    <3 <3 ;************

    lulu

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks, min thoo8ich, lool hamn my nickname e7bich;p, please katbay post on my b-day august 5 pleaseeeeeeeeeee(A)(A)(A)(A), can't wait to read ur next post;P
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  20. hehe 9iiij?;p
    3ad ana bnaya w ur cousin is a guy w have the same nick name;$
    aaaah ok ana agool shilsalfa;p
    pleeeeease post soon, 9irt maynoona kil shway i refresh il page w ashoof itha u posted!!!

    Love,
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lulzz: enshalla! :* walah enshalla! :*

    Lulu : ooh! Another lulu?? .. I love you back 7abebtyy! :*<3

    BG : oooohh!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :* ENSHALLA :*<3 I promise ..

    Coco: loooool his name is 3aboodi .. he’s cham? 4-5 years .. eb kaifna enaddeh coco .. bas now hablich modail ma yertha enadeeh coco! He turns into “3abdallah!” out of no where! 3ishtaw kella men il school ;@ < - enshalla ma ahather wayid sa7? :P .. i will post soon :* 3a6ene sa3a bas :*

    ReplyDelete