Saturday, August 21, 2010

44}~

Mad about Saher El lail!! <3




**NOUF**


my body starts shivering so hard ...

Nouf: " abbaih fajoor ba6ny gam e3awerny mn il akel!! "

Fajer: " faj'a Noufo? ma kalaitay 7etan nus ur sandwich! haaa etsaween diet oo gassa 3alay etwakleene ebrou7yyy? hehehe"

Nouf : " i have to go to the Bathroom Fajor .. aw il6abeb! i dont know .. "
I maneged to say that while walking toward the bathroom ..
I sat shocked 3ala il toilet seat ..

" omg! they said cheating can be devastating on many levels!!! .. wait Nouf , who cheated on who? bader! he's the Cheator!! .. am I the Other woman? oh my god! I'm! I'm the Other cheap Home wrecker!! .. Im so afraid! abaih wain barou7 men her Karma? i was going to break her house down .. who is she asasan? .. atwagga3 enha jaikara! low 7elwa chan ma 6ala3 banat thanen .. shit Nouf! stop thinking about her .. fakray eb nafsech .. fakray belly sawaiteeh .. bas i didnt know ena he's married! Louw kint adry ma 3oumry 7abaitah wela ne6arta ekha6ebny .. Louw Kint adry ma 7alamt eb e3yalna lail nahar .. ma ga3adt day dreaming about our honeymoon kil hal modda .. what should i do? .. ya rabi .. what should I do? "



Fajer knocking on the door : " NOUFFFFF!!!! 7ABEBTYYYYY! SHFEEECH? "

the emotional ramifications was extra tough on me! i couldn't cry ..
because i couldn't understand what just happend to me!!


Nouf : " hala fajer! " i opened the bathroom door .. : " la etkhafen! mafene shay! bas ba6ny agoolich e3awerny ethahher kalait ebsir3a .. "

fajer : "Noufa!!!!! wayhich asfaaaaar makh6ouf ekharre3!!! .. reday ilbait ray7ay oo netrayyag yoom thany .. "

I nodded : " eee walla fajoor .. sorry .. bas ekoun a7san .. "

she kissed my cheeks and walked away .. leaving me with my thoughts about Bader and my one side -i guess- love story ..


all the way back home .. i was tearing silently .. bedoon wela kelma .. my head was full with a white flash .. not a signle idea aw thought .. sar7ana bil share3 .. bil nas .. bil byoot .. sar7ana eb nafsy oo 7aly .. sar7ana ..


5 days passed .


with me having a bad flu ..
et3arfoon laima egoloon (e6la3at 3alaiha il7arra?)
i was so broken from deep inside .. me7tarra oo menqahra ..
bas i couldn't sleep .. because i felt guilty le'ana I'm the other woman!
yet, i felt betraid!
i just felt so cheap , unfaithful and stupid!
oo I couldn't tell anyone .. even Shoug .. i couldn't tell my bestfriend about what happend to me ..


I called him .. I had to shut things down .. lazim asek ilsalfa ..
i felt enna the Karma wouldn't let me live my life!
a7iiss 7obat morta mara7 tet3addany!
oo ba3dain he wasnt gonna marry me anyway!
ana tagzoora ya3ne?
it was a waste of time and emotions?



Nouf : " alohh! " my voice came heavy and executed ..

Bader : " zaaain you called! wainch mn 7a6aitlech il A labsatny!! "


and here .. when i heard his voice ..
I broke down ..
Tears start rolling on my cheeks ..

Nouf : " Bader!! "


Bader : " 7ABEBTYYYYYY! SHFEEEEEEEECH? "

Nouf : " Bader .. why you cheated on me? eshsawaitlkk ana? "

Bader: " cheated on you?? Nouf! shal 7achy!! I love you! 3an hal kharabeee6! cheated on you with meno? meno hathee ellyy teswach 7abebty entay! "

Nouf : " your wife maybe? "


seconds of shock Mixed with silence passed ..



Nouf : " la etraqe3lee .. wela etfahemni .. you didn't Cheated on me asasan .. you Cheated your wife with me!! I'm the freaking other woman Bader! ana 3omry ma kent other woman eb 7ayat ay single man .. 3alshan ayye oo aser other woman eb 7ayat wa7id metzawej! .. Bader you are my first Love! I never felt the way I felt about you! laish sawait fene chethe? laish sawait eb mourtik chethy? "


Bader kept listening to me .. bedoun laygoul wela kelma ..


Nouf : " ana ilghal6ana Bader eny ma3araft qader nafsy oo nesait eny bint nas oo metrabya .. bas sheft a handsome man waving with hopes re7tlik raktha! i was so stupid ena sadagtik eb kil elly geltah le .. shloon mastaw3abt ena e3yalik yeshbehonk? shlon mastaw3abt ena Maha wasn't your sister! "


Bader: " Nouf .. la etgolin chethy .. Im sorry .. walla il3athem .. Im not having a good life with my wife oooo .. "


I cut him off ..

Nouf : " adry adry! you were forced to marry her oo I'm the true love of your life? sa7? .. bader la etgo6 il ghala6 eb ras bint ilnas! you're the sick one! ehya mara7t khanetik methel ma enta sawait feeha .. Bader you kissed me last week .. wenta 3endik mara oo e3yal! "


Bader : " Nouf malah shoghol! 3oumra makan ilmara oo il3yal ohma il 7ajez elly baina .. i was going to tell you anyway .. bas kint an6er il la7tha ilmonasba! "

Nouf: "mashala! .. shrayik 3ayal Instead of trying to handle these wild emotions myself, oo enny adkhal ilmostashfa oo amreth .. laish ma I take action? oo i call your wife? oo akhrib baitek?"

Bader: " ta3awethay mn eblis Nouf!! "

Nouf : " goodbye bader! "

Bader: " are you gonna call my wife Nouf? "

i whispered : " goodbye my love.. "





** SHOUG **


i found my self eating my nails furiously as soon as she finished telling me the story ..

Shoug : " ibnnnnnnn elatheeeeeeeeena!! COWARD!! WHAT'S NEXT? OH MY GOD!! "

Nouf Said with her broken voice : " i don't know Shoug .. "

Shoug : " meta you will call his wife? "

Nouf : " men gallch i will call his wife? eshyaftane? .. i wont low myself to his level 7abebty .. mara7 asawey shay .. i don't know shbasawy 3alshan tabrid 7arrete .. bas 6ab3an i would never call his wife! "

Shoug: " Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaish? "

Nouf : " mn sejich entay!! aslan low ana agool enna i wanna call his wife , lazim et3aqlene oo etrakdene wetgolele don't do it!! .. Shougo louw faris ye6la3 metzawej you will call his wife? "

I gasped : " Esmillah 3alaih!! "


Nouf : " you would Never imagine the way i feel shoug .. mahma osaflich the shock .. you would never feel the way i feel .. "

Shoug : " noufii 7abebe 7ayate .. tell me .. i will always be there for you .. "


Nouf : " shoug .. it feels unreal! ma a7is enna this is my life! i don't believe in i was used as a ..... "

Shoug : " la etkamleen!! wela 3oumry ra7 artha ena etgoolin 3an nafsech kelma methel elly you'll say it now!! hatah kafoo tousfeen rou7ch eb hal shay 3alshana? .. Nouf chab chab!! keep ur head up and keep ur self busy .. Im Shocked nouf ma agis 3alaich .. bas you can beat this Noufa .. i know ennch Strong .. oo I know enna allah khashlich wa7id a7san mennah eb Alf maraa! "

Nouf: " Stop telling me that .. its The worst thing that will ever happen to me Shoug!! la etgolili i deserve much better oo hal kharabe6 elly ma etwady wela etyeb .. "

Shoug: " it's so hard to find words to comfort you Nouf .. le'ana Im so Shocked oo Mad .. i would call his wife .. aw go to his House .. a7is enny 7ail em3asba .. "

Nouf: " Don't worry Shoug .. I can't comfort myself! fa I'm not expecting ena you can help me with this .. I should find my own way to deal with this .. life goes on .. right? "

Shoug: " hell ya!! .. etyeelee? "

Nouf let a sweet weak giggle : " hehe la mali khelqich! "

Shoug : " ouch! heheheh! etmoooooonin! .. "


Nouf : " yalla I wanna sleep Now , khallas wagtch .. "

Shoug : " entay bet6awleen ib salfat il tedegger hathy? bas to be in the picture .. azahheb nafsete! "

Nouf : " hehe! maybe shway .. "

Shoug: " hehehe yalla babe .. sleep well .. i love you .. "

Nouf : " you will always do .."

Shoug: " OO BA3DAIN! "

Nouf: " haha! ma 3endy ella ilyoom atemaila7 3alaich .. bacher 7abeb ilalb erid oo taksheteen feneee! "

Shoug: " aaaaakh ya galbyyyy! I can't believe enna bachir erid Faris .. "

Nouf : " bil salama enshalla .. I missed his voice .. "

Shoug: " sej walla? didn't you miss the way he hugs you ba3ad? wella the way his eyes glows everytime you say i love you? "

Nouf: " Besmellah!! La La .. I just miss his voice! hehe "

Shoug: " mo tawa khallas wagte? yala yala Gnite! "

Nouf : " Gnite babe! "

Shoug : " me too .. I'm Off to bed .. "

Nouf: " akeed! 3alshan eye bachir asra3! hehehe "

Shoug: " BYE!"

Nouf: " heheh! bye bye .. "

20 comments:

  1. akraaaaaaaaahaa ;s!
    bader 7ada yegethh
    she was supposed to call his wife ,, he deserves it
    - Razan

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7ayaty Nouf !
    bader :) wayed feeh mena !! .. Wedi a2a263o 7eta 7eta warmey 26a3o lelkelab :P << met2thra LOL
    Thanks For the Post YCM :* we missed u ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speechless.

    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambai 3awart galbi noufa ;**
    walla matstahil !!
    laish chithy haben ilDr. isawoon ?!
    ya3ni maydron btdur ildnya o bi9er ib banathum ?!
    walla 7atan murta ksarat 5a6ry ;*
    allaaah faris bird ;D
    cant wait for the next post ;D
    o miss u o love u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the story :*
    waitiiiiiiing :(

    w btw me 2 mad about saher el lail
    shwgniii a7iiiib hehehe bs maku eb zmna chthiiii allah kareem

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaah faris<3<3 ythba7 wallah ythba7!
    Don't get me started on Bader, he's just too messed up.
    Loved the post ;** you really have an amazing talent;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally!! I missed you so much!! Can't wait for Faris to return! Poor Nouf, I hate Bader so much I can't even describe it! Thank you! And please post soon :* Love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOOOOOOU COMPLEETEE MEEEE :D:D:D;**!!
    MISS YOOU:o! long time no post:(
    haw are you my loove;*(a)?
    Frist 7ayyaatteee nouffaaa *HUG*:'(!! waay thayegat khlgy ma3alieh sheda bitzool she must me STORNG :s!gave her same faith:D! endaya lil7een bkhaair;*! ou she didnt do any thing wrong! Akeed akher hal shay be9er married bs allah maketab!! KHIERRAAH walaa allaah sb7annah may76ich eb mi7na ella yabech et3lmen minha shay ou hathak il7mar maystaheel ena yshgl a3ssabha;*(A)! ou YOU YAAAAAAYY Faris IS COMING:D *dancing*(H)!! ou about you And Noufa 9ar fieny AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW;********* BEST COUSINS EVER(A);* NEE6AA3AAH:D I LOOVE YOU BOOTH allaah ekhaliekom 7ag ba3ath;*KALBBAAA KALBAAA <3
    by the way im in loove with Saheer Allaayl<3<3<3
    ou im DEEPLY in loove with your story;*!!

    GREAT GREAT POOST! KEEEP ON YCM*dancing*
    *7ady min6arba so dont ask me about the dancing::
    POOOST SOOON BAABE<3
    DR;*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. abaaih tawny astw3eeb;$! shda3wa 3allaay katba qessat 7ayattee:$!! im sorry 4 the long comment(A)!!
    DR;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been a silent reader for ever.. bekht9ar entay 3ajeba yuba =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Razan: low ana mokanha kint ra7 adeg 3ala morta ;@ 7ada e7eeeeeer!

    Dolce: i miss you more guys! .. hahaa met'athra eb 3aiza etqawwiz? i saw her once! she's sooooooo cuuuuuuute!! i saw the one elly metqaddem laha wa7id eshabih twitty! haha ;p

    lulza: i will always love you! :*

    caramela : miss you and love you much more darling!;*** .. eee la7athtay? habba qashra ilsara7a!! e7errroon! .. allah esame7houm..

    koko: la la fe 7oub nethef hal ayam bas lazim etdawreen 3alaih 3adil maybe yenhad 7ailch wentay edawreen bas mekhalif :P .. aaakh Nawaf is so cuuuuuuuuuute! after 7alqat ams ..
    me: Farrris ektebli letter!
    Faris: letter? wain ya3ne bil blackberry?
    me: la 3ala ewreqat daftar oo eb qalam resas!
    Faris: tawha em5alsa 7alqetch?
    me: yes!
    Faris: cham mara getlich ba6lay etab3enha?
    hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;p


    3anoody: 7aaaaaabebty! thankkkkkkku!;******* ..this is ur first comment sa7?

    Jewel: thankyou for teh comment babe! :* LOVE YOU! :*

    DR: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!;***** loved loved loved loved loved loved your comment sweety! abaaaaaih 3ady ketbay post mo comment afa 3alaich! il blog bloggech (3ala wazin ilbait baitch;p) .. yes Nouf mashala 3alaiha she's strong oo balha wesee3 oo can handle things .. and faris is finally baaaaaaack <3 .. oo me love you! :*

    Shesalfa? : hahaha! abaih! ur nickname is sooooo awsome girl!! a7ibaaah! :* .. awal ma garaita sar 3ala wayhe big question mark oo ga3da agool : shesalfa? haha! eshawweq! :* .. and dont be silent anymore please! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please check my blog!
    www.untold-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete