Friday, July 30, 2010

36 }~



Hours passed by .. and I was still holding my Mobile so close to my heart waiting for Dr. Bader to call me .. tell 3 .. I let me mobile down and fell a sleep ..


The weekend passed slowly .. while me still hopelessly waiting for him to call! I didn’t touch the midterm material! Ma ba6alt il ketab! I wasn’t in mood to study .. makan lie kholq afakker feeh
oo eb madetah ..



Sunday morning ..

I tucked into my favorite dark blue jeans with a colorful long sleeves loose shirt .. let my hair down in a big waved –the way he likes it!- and get into my car ..
I entered the class without looking at him .. took the papers from the secretary ely kanat etraqebna ..
I wrote my name while thinking : “ khalisaw el secretaries eyeb hathy ely et7eba? Laish ga3ed esaweli chethy? “
I managed to write few things down .. after 15 mins I gave him the paper ..


Dr. Bader said with a grin on his face : “ khalastay? That was fast mashala! “

I gave him a look while whispering : “ if a passed this course , I’ll be glad! “

His smile faded : “ of! Why? “

I walked away without saying a world to him ..
I dialed shoug’s ..

Nouf : “ omg! Shoguuuu! “

Shoug : “ whaaat? “

Nouf : “ Dr. Bader = jerk! “

Shoug : “ wupsiiii! Whyyyy? “

Nouf : “ bas! “

Shoug : “ faj’a? “

My voice starts shivering : “ god .. men..qah..ra!! Im .. so .. mad! “


Shoug : “ Nouff!! 7abebty! Shfech? Shenu sar!! “

I told her what happened ena dazaitlah email oo ena he sent me his number oo he didn’t call!

Shoug : “ mmmmm! Enzain I wouldn’t judge you even though I don’t want you to call him le’any a7is you should know him better then fall for him , bas after all kaifech that’s ur life .. anyways , maybe kan yen6erich you edegen? Or maybe kan 3enda sheghel .. “

Nouf : “ Shouguuuu! Elyoom yetsarraf chana mafy shay sayer!! Takhayelay!! Luw ohwa mo kashet oo yan6erny adeg chan sa’alne!! Chan bayan 3alaih ena madqooor !! “

Shoug : “ well , I dunno Noufo .. ne6ray you’ll find out hal yoomain laish ma dag .. “

I saw him walking toward me .. So, I just kept talking on the phone with Shoug and didn’t bother myself to look at him .."

Nouf : “ ee aked! Enshaalla sure I wil show up! “

Shoug : “ ok! Someone lezag feech! Haha! “

I giggled : “ heheh! Yeeesss! Exactly! “

Dr. Bader : “ Talk to me .. “

His manly Armani Perfume washed my lungs .. I just couldn’t help my self .. I took a deep breath .. while saying good bye to Shoug ..

Nouf : “ Shougii .. I will call you later ok ? yala bye bye .. “

Shoug yawned while saying : “ aaaaah … okkk babes! .. bye bye .. “


I closed the line while saying calmly to him : “ Yes? “

Dr. Bader : “ why are you mad ? “

Nouf : “ Im not mad! “

Dr. Bader : “ 3ayal? What do you call this frowned eye browses? “

My heart smiled on his remark ..

Nouf : “ I’m Not mad .. I’m just disappointed .. you said you will call me later on night , oo I waited for 3 days and you didn’t call!! What that suppose to mean? “

Dr. Bader : “ I got busy Nouf .. wala il3athem I got so busy ma amdane .. makent aby adeglich bu 10 mins oo aseda .. kent aby asoolif weyach ellail eb 6oolah .. bas I got busy with midterms oo grades oo homework .. “

I cut him off : “ I wanna get FA! “

The shock tight his tongue .. : “ Nouf? WHY! “

Nouf : “ Because I don’t wanna attend you classes anymore! I don’t wanna See you! “

I took 2 steps to the back .. while my small nose start turning into cherry red ..

Nouf : “ ma aby ashoofik anymore .. men il bedaya kilshay ghala6! Men il badaya! “

He touched my fingers gently and said tenderly : “ Noufa .. I didn’t mean it .. “

I felt so weak from inside ..

Nouf : “I don’t know you! I just don’t! ma3arf 3anek shay! That’s mess! “

Bader : “ come with me .. yalla lets go to my office oo I’ll tell you everything about me .. ok? “

Nouf : “ why you didn’t call Bader? “

It felt weird .. calling him Bader .. without Dr. aw any sign of respect ..

He smiled : “ my name sounds nice mennich .. “

I smiled back : “ answer me? “

Bader : “ can you let this go? 3alashane? “


I nodded while walking with him to his office ..

We sat down .. ordered coffe .. and starts talking about our lives ..
hours passed by chenha degeega ..






Bader : “ shagoolech ba3ad? “

I giggled : “ ba3ad ba3ad .. I didn’t get enough from you! “

Bader : “ bas wala nouf .. I told you everything about me .. 2 boys me and my bigger brother Ahmed , I have one sister Maha o 3endaha 2 Kids Yousif And Saleh she’s divorced fa sakna weyana ehya oo e3yalha .. 3ady I have normal dad and mom , I work here bil jam3a .. I drive Black Cayenne .. I hate fast food! I don’t drink soft drinks .. I smoke .. Im quite akrah lez3aj 3aks ahaly elly kilwa7ed fanan bil 7ana oo ilez3aj oo el khbaaal .. “


His mobile ringing cut our conversation ..

“ Maha.”

He said while smiling : “ kaaahom ahalyy bedaitay etshofeen 7anat’houm oo ez3ajhoum! “

I giggled ..


Dr.Bader : “ Hala Maha .. eeh bel jam3a .. elyoom? La magdar! Rou7aw ebrou7kom! La laish? .. aha ok .. I will see! Faman allah .. “


He closed the line while saying : “ oooooooh! Nesait ena ilyoom il a7ad .. our family gathering .. 3aizaaaaaaaaaaaaan! “

Nouf : “ bil3aks! I love family gathering .. I used to gather everyday taqreban with my cousins elly geltlik 3anhoum .. bas min safaraw athneena menhoum .. a7is we are not the old ones 7asafa .. “

He said loudly: “ akkkkkkkkkkkkrah il family gathering! “

I giggled : “ set next to someone you love oo gazzerha suwalif laima etkhallis elyam3a .. “

Bader : “ hehe eee shakli chethy .. “

Nouf : “ and who’s the lucky beloved one? “

He said softly : “ You. “

I blushed : “ hehe! Shewadene yam3atkom! “

Bader : “ la I will text you all the time , laima etkhalis elyam3a .. akhalich tet7asefain laish you gave me your number! “

I giggled while saying : “ luckyyy me! 3ady mara7 at7assaf! You more than welcome .. “

Bader: “ khalas 3ayal .. I will go to my gathering oo you go 7ag your classes .. oo bainah texts .. ok? “

I nodded : “ ok .. “

Bader : “ yala baba let’s go .. “

And he opened the office door gently for me ..

15 comments:

  1. Okaaay faj2a 9ar 6yeb o yakser ilkha6r.. '93t;p a7ba or akrh his character mm?? Oh and I love u for posting:D
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. emnawerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr el blogger wallah men ma radaitay....9jjjjjjjjjjjjjj lech wa7sha :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YCM u r the best ;***
    abot bader kelmat baba :) tyebni 2arth ahhh sij ena qaharni o shwey qatheeth ! bs madri y7leela !
    :*** thanks for the post !! 7adi kyaft !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay the small part that was creeped out by him isn't anymore. I LOVE him! and i get really happy whenever you post, so post some more:p
    ;** you really do have a talent love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaahh 5ala9 im officially in love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best part of waking up in the morning is finding a this wonderful, amazing post from you! Seriously!!!! Love you and thank you again!!! It was perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3AJEEEBA QI9AT NOUF !!!!!
    its new !!!
    please kitbay akthar 3an nouf, walla i love ur story oo i love odd ones of course and yours is perfect :D

    -N.O

    ReplyDelete
  8. I L O V E Y O U S O M U C H :****

    sj sj a7bbech 3la ur AMAZING posts

    o 3la ur AMAZING personality

    o 3la everything fich o mnch :***

    NXT POST PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

    xoxo
    lulu

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3 <3 <3 he's so so cuuuttttttttttte ;*****
    loved the tough nouf at first !! u go giiirl ;)
    waiting for more <3 ;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okkk me badda3ttt !! Hathe thaleth etha mo rabe3 marra agra elpost o ll7en ma mallet 3adi agrah b3d... Okk im in love with ur amazing blog ..
    Wel mushkela enni maktha summer course o 3ndi mlyon alf shaghla lazm asweha o ana msakpa o mjabla ur posts .. Bs a3trf ..shy yswa eni admn 3leeh ;) :***

    lulu

    ReplyDelete
  11. mafiii b3d 3n shoug w bder !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sry shoug w faris **

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAITINNNNGG;'( POST soon;'(

    ReplyDelete
  14. J .. looooool eeh uhwa compensation of two things :P sa3at e7or sa3at yen7ab! .. I love you for commenting! :*

    Nawarii yaaaaaa 7abebty! :* teslemen! :*

    Dolce .. no! YOU ARE THE BEST! :* .. hahahaha! Et7iseeen kelmat “baba” will lead to ashya khaisa sa7? ;p thanks God! Mo bas ana a7iss’ha cheap! ;x

    Anonymous 1 : heheheh! Khalas? Officially in love? ;p .. thanks 7abebty! :*

    Until the End : gooooooo ahead Girl! ;p

    Jewel .. I love you.! :*

    N.O : is it really odd? .. thanks for your comment ;*

    Lulu : awwwwwwwh! 7abebtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! ;’*******

    L;* .. na6e3! ;@;* .. heheh thankyou babe ;*

    Jewel .. la there’s 2 posts for today (a) .. ok?

    Lulu again! ;* .. hehehe 7abebeeeeeety! 7adich zouqa! :* 3ady kaifech 7alalich :P

    Anonymous2 : embala there’s more about Faris and Shoug enshala :*

    Anonymous 3 : TODAY TODAY! :*

    ReplyDelete