Thursday, July 29, 2010

35 } ~


Extra Long post for your souls! ;*






** NOUF **


I start running in the hall way,
resisting the urge to get back to his office and … and … I don’t know!
I can’t define shenu bil thab6 .. I like him so much , yet I don’t a tinny little thing about his life!!


I headed To Shoug’s House .. I miss her so much! Maly shoghel feeha! I don’t care , I will always be her side no matter what , 7eta law mal’ha kholqe .. I will be there for her ..

I knocked on her door .. It was so quite .. Everything seemed missed up! .. il dar 3afsa oo thalma ..
I lifted her cover gently while kissing her head ..
Nouf : “ babe .. “ Tears starts running coldly on her cheeks ..
She broke my heart …. Latterly! BROKE .. MY .. HEART … I just hugged her tight .. while whispering : “ uuuuush! That’s ok .. that’s ok .. I’m here for you shoug .. ta3awethay mn eblis .. “

We went outside the house , abee etghayyer jaw .. re7na temashaina .. hatharna .. she seemed lost bas Strong ashwa ..
I start blabbing about Dr.Bader ..

Nouf : “ agoooolich he flirted 3ala my yellow dress! Shfech entay! He likes me!! “

Shoug : “ hatha proper comment ballah 3alaich? “

I stormed : “ EEEEH!! SHFEEH YA3NIIIII?? 7aram 3alaich magal shayyyy!! It depends 3ala tafkerich! “

She said calmly : “ noufo deer balich! Shakla kellish mo hayyen! Plus I didn’t accept the idea of loving your professor! “

WHAT!!! 3ADAL!!

Nouf : “ agooooool 3adal! Loving your cousin arqa3 ya3ne? “

She giggled : “ malat 3alaina! Ma arda men ilmarbou6 ella el meftelet! “




We start laughing about normally stupid things .. a7is enna we’re back .. the old friends ..
Sharaina Mcdonalds and headed back to her house ..
Gabel la tanzel .. I whispered : “ Shougg .. “
She replied while eating her crispy golden fries : “ hmmmm? “

Nouf : “ Dr… bader .. gave me .. shesma .. “

Shoug yelled : “ A KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS? “

Nouf : “ besmellah! Masra3!! Laaaaa! Wain ga3den!! Shesalfa! Hahahaha! “

She choked : “ haha! 3abalyyyyyy! Wala athbe7ich! Et7ebly eyah mn esbo3ain oo she gets a kiss .. oo ana a67as mn sentain 3ala shenu? Hehehehe “

We start laughing so hard ..

Nouf : “ hahah .. laaaaa! He gave me ,.. hahaha .. Sunday’s Exam! Hehehe .. “

Shoug eyes winded : “ WHAT? “

She put her coca cola down while saying : “ 3eday 3eday! He gave you Sunday’s exam? Ya3ne 3a6ach emte7ankom ely eb ta5thona after few days? Ya3ni .. ghasheshech!! “

I nodded with fear on my eyes .. : “ eemm .. “

She covered her mouth .. shocked! As I expected for sure!
Shoug : “OH MY GOD!!!!! YOU ARE SO LYING!!!!!!! “

Nouf : “ wallah il3atheem!! I swear!! I went to his office as’ela 3an shaghla , wela egooli questions el exam!! Walah!! I didn’t ask him to do that! Uhwa ebrou7a gal besa3edny because he likes me!! “

Shoug : “ ABAAAAAAIH! HE’S SO CUTTTTE! “

Nouf : “ abaih bas shougo that’s so wrong muu? “

Shoug : “ I guess , bas shako ya3ne he gave it you .. you didn’t do anything wrong ya3ne .. uhwa elly ghal6an not you! Even if anyone found out! .. uhwa elly 3a6ach .. you didn’t steal it ya3ne .. did you? “

Nouf : “ hehehe! LAAAAA! No way!! “

Shoug said while getting out of my car : “ hehehe dirsay 3adel mo etfashleena! Ham emghasheshech ham stupid! “

I giggled : “ huh, yala yala nezlay ebser3a I wanna go fast home 3alshan araje3! Hahaha! “



I clicked on the “RADIO” sign ..While heading back home ..
Ilmothe3: 3oumrik fakart eb a7ad oo matadry shel sebab? Eb kil mawqef .. eb kil 7azza .. telga nafsek sar7an feeh .. laish ya tara? Es’al nafsek hal so’al .. laish ga3ed etfakker feeh? ..
I smiled ..
“ a7ibak laih ana madry? Oo laih ahwak ana , madre? .. oo lay marat 3alay thekrak? Efiiizzz enabth fe sadreey .. “


I whispered : “ I miss you .. I really missed your voice dr. bader .. I don’t know what’s happening to me .. I really don’t know .. “

I got back home , dawart eb my file .. found the syllabus paper with his E-mail on it ..

To:
Dr.Bader@Gust.Kw
Title: hi
Hello Dr. Bader , Shlounek?? .. I just wanted to thank you 3ala ur help today .. it wasn’t necessary walah .. thanks so much .. and I will study hard inshala : )
NOUF.

I clicked send ..


And went to take a shower .. a7is etha jabalt il laptop ra7 astekhef .. khal alahy rou7y shwayya .. 3ala ma erid .. I turned after 10 mins to the laptop ..
The Inbox was … 0 messages
I felt disappointed ..

*dideng*
I smiled : “ yeeeeeeey! New Email! “

To: Nouf
Title: Hey!
Ahleen Nouf .. you’re most welcome. Good luck : )


I stared at the laptop screen .. ok? That’s it? That’s all what I get for thanking you? I’m hitting on you!! Ya3ne efham!! Omg!

To:
Dr.Bader@Gust.kw
Title: Hey!
What’s wrong with you? Laish emnaffis 3alay!

My fingers were shivering so hard when I pressed send to this email ..
I was scared and mad .. shfeeh emnafis 3alay?

After few mins ..

To: Nouf
Title: Hey!
Emnafis? .. nothing! I’m upset about something ..


7abebeeeeeeeee! ;’*

To:
Dr.Bader@Gust.Kw
Title: Hey!
Ely uhwa? .. tell me .. I will be glad to help you out ..

To: Nouf
Title: Hey!
I have leave the Laptop for now , call me after 2 hours .. 3ala il 12 .. and I will have time to explain everything .. ok? Its 99***** ..


I got horrified by this idea! .. I can’t call him! .. I can’t do this .. abaih! Akhaf! Akhaf!

To:
Dr.Bader@Gust.Kw
Title: Hey!
What? No no .. I can’t call you Dr. Bader , I’m sorry .. I will talk to you later on this week .. but I just can’t call you ..


After mins of gaspomps ..


To: Nouf
Title: Hey!
oh Sorry!! I thought I was special! .. as you want Nouf, don’t call me .. don’t stand by my side when I really need you..

DAMN! Why why why!! He have his magical way of making me feel really guilty!!

To: Dr.Bader@Gust.Kw
Title: Hey!

Khalas .. la tez3al! I’m sorry .. call me meta ma khalast your work .. I don’t wana disturb you .. 9*** .. : )

To: Nouf
Title: Hey!
Xoxo!



My eyes smiled ..

his “xoxo” lightened my life ..


10 comments:

  1. aaaaaawwwwww i think im falling for DR.Bader <3 "SIGH" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm slightly creeped out by dr. bader, but the other part of me is starting to get used to him:p -loved the post:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Dr.Bader !!!
    Bas yayny i7saaas ina by6la3 mokhosh guy !!
    Bs i like how shes madly in love with him ;*
    loove u ya 7ilwa ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm ashek f3mri maybe i love dr bader lool jk
    Thnxx for posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. a7is dr bader ra7 ysawi mshakel bss hmm 7abaitaa lol o we miss faris o maskeeeena shoug :(

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until the End .. emmmm *HUGS*

    anonymous looooooooool! you made me laugh wala ;p .. sajja! hehehhe .. thanku dear;*

    Caramela laish 7aram 3alaich ;@ dont judge! ;p

    Slamii .. heheheh laaa 3an lemkhama6 :P

    um falfoola .. heheh yeah yen7ab! :* .. thanku :* they miss you back! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. My day started out great and ended in a disaster. And guess what? As soon as I came back half an hour ago I wished reading a post from you, I can't stay mad for too long and the post was just lovely...perfect...wonderful! I can't wait to read the next one. Thank you Shoug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jewel! aww! 7aaayatee! be3ene bil soug! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Thankd for the Post !!!!!
    abi a3ref shelle be9eer next ! :< cant wait for the next 1 !
    :* XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dolce : 7abebtyyyyyyyyyyyy! :*
    i will post NOW! :D inshalla

    ReplyDelete