Wednesday, July 28, 2010

34} ~


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRLS!! :*










** NOUF **

Few weeks passed by ..
And my love for Dr. Bader starts growing bigger and bigger in my heart..

Dr.Bader : “ so girls , Sunday ra7 ekoon the first midterm ..
Study hard and get good grades for me .. ok ? “

I was collecting my books oo mobile oo a7e6’houm eb my big Gucci bag.
I went to his disk eb awal il class ..

Nouf : “ excuse me Dr. .. bas’elik about this one .. “
Pointing 3ala question number 3 bil exercise akher il chapter ..

“ give me .. ashoof! “ he reached for my book while touching my tips gently .. I shivered ..
I let a quite giggle ,I felt flirted .. so flirted .. he gave me a half smile with a dazzling look ..

“ etha7ik? “ he whispered .. I nodded while saying : “ shway! .. “

The girls were crowds around us .. but still he managed to make me feel special! 7assait henna we were in a bubble .. mako 7olna wela a7ad! Only me .. and him ..

Dr.Bader : “ hatha em6awwel shar7a! come to me after the class in my office hours .. “

I nodded while taking my book from his hands : “ mm .. khalas okay dr. thank you! “

I walked to the bathroom .. fixed my makeup , took a quick shower with my perfume! And head to his office ..

I whispered deep in my heart : “ GOD! I’m doing something wrong sa7? .. I can’t resist him! Emshaweqnyyy!! I just can’t back off! 7ail 3ajebni .. what would harm me to take steps forward? Ya3ni he’s so cuuuute! Oo dr. oo 3oumra zain oo everything perfect! Laish ma a7iba? Laish I feel so guilty about it? .. yeah! Maybe 3alashan I didn’t talk about it with anyone! .. I will head today for shougo oo I’ll chit chat about my crazy crush! Oo akeed it will make me feel better about this .. “

I knocked on his door ..
Nouf : “ hello? “

Dr.Bader : “ come Inn .. “

I entered his tiny office .. and his face just glow up when he spotted me ..

Dr . Bader: “ NOUF!! “

I smiled : “eeeh! Hehehe! “

Dr. Bader : “ come! 7ayach .. “

I blushed : “ allah e7ayik .. I just wanted to ask about Question three! Getli enna 6oweela il answer so lazm aye to ur office? “


I love to play that naïve kid jedamah! I knew it enna mu emnadeny to his disk 3alashan ejaweb sou’al! .. bas makent aby abayenlhaa enna ana fahma .. egoloon it’s smart to play dumb sometimes?

Dr. Bader : “ yeah! Right .. give me your email , and I’ll send you the exam! “

My heart skipped a beat : “ Wh..wha .. what? The exam? “

He laughed 3ala my face : “ hehe! Shfeech chethy masdooma? Yes! The exam! “

Nouf : “ no! abaih 3aib! No no .. abaih! No ! fashla! La mo hatha qasde!! .. which exam? Sunday’s exam! Oh my god!!!!! “

Dr. Bader : “ Nouf! Shfech? Calm down!! .. khalas .. I wouldn’t send it to you! .. sem3ay .. where’s your book? .. 7e6ay .. page 200 Question 8 .. page 170 Question 29 .. page 120 Question 3 .. “


I start pointing 3ala il ashya elly ga3ed egoolha .. afta7 il page oo a7e6 check yam elly egoola .. while my heart was etching me so hard!

Dr. Bader : “ khalas? “

Nouf : “ omg! That was scaryyyyyyy! “

Dr. Bader : “ haha! Laish? “

Nouf : “ cause omg! Wala il3athem I just came to ask you about question number 3 .. mo to get il exam eb kobrah!! Awal mara eserly shay chethy eb my life!! .. okay ana sam3a ena drs iljam3a e7laiwen .. bas mo chethyyyyyyy! “

Dr. Bader : “ la mn gallch e7laiwen? They are not e7laiwen! Bas ma3a ely edeshon mazajhoum eseron ghair .. “


He said that while picking sama3at il phone oo dialing a number!
I didn’t know what to replay .. “ edeshoon mazajhoum”? ana dasha mazaja ya3ne? .. what that suppose to mean aslan!!
He ignored my questioning eyes ..
oo sawa rou7a lahy eb papers jedamah while talking with his secretary I guess!
A7iissa bas bege6 3alay ilkelma oo e5alene agoolebha eb rasy ..
he don’t want me to answer ..





“ Nouf .. “

He brought me back to reality .. : “ hala? “

Dr. Bader: “ bashawrich eb shaghla .. “

Nouf : “ sure? “

Dr. Bader : “ there is a secretary here .. ely laima tedkhelen etkon 3ala yemenich .. she always set bil disk ell y yamme 3end dr. Yousif oo tetkalam eb loud voice .. I hate loud voices .. akrah il az3aj! .. kilyoom kilyoom teg3ad 3endah oo taqreq .. I can’t concentrate menha! .. tell yesterday I shouted on her! Getlaha az3ajteeeeeena!! Bas sektay! .. I felt ina I hurt her feelings .. bas ehya allah ehadaha 24 sa3a tetmasha jedame oo etsarekh oo taz3ejne! I hate this! Bas ham ma a7b asarekh .. I hate being rude to someone .. “


Nouf : “ 7araaaaam! .. okay goulaha sorry! .. ya3ni e3tether menha .. goulaha inna I was under stress oo ga3d a7e6 il exams oo entay la5ba6teeny fa I shouted on you! “

Dr. Bader : “ I would never apologize for anyone! No way!! Ensay! .. ehya moz3eja sej! “

I giggled :” heheh .. she likes you! Sorry ya3ni .. bas she likes you! She wants you attention! Ga3ed tetmasha jedamik oo etsarekh bil disk elly yamek oo etzefha oo still ma taghayerat 3alaik .. she likes you! “

Dr. Bader : “ how did you knew that eb degega wa7da? “

Nouf : “ common! Ya3ni fe ashya wath7a! ma te7taj tafker … elly enta ga3ed etgoolah .. ashkara she likes you! “

Dr . Bader : “ it took my 1 year to notice that! Oo entay eb one minute chakaiteeha? “

I felt proud of myself enna I’m smart!
Meanwhile , I felt so jealous! Abaih shaaaaaako she likes him!

Nouf : “ hehe! Madry .. girls know each other maybe! “

Dr. Bader : “ so? Shrayich? “

Nouf : “ etha she likes you fa 7aram la tadqerha oo taksir galb’ha .. say sorry aw be nice to her .. make it up for her .. “
I said that while a7tereg mn dakheeeeeel ..
I wanted to bunch her in the face! He’s mine!!

Dr. Bader : “ ahh .. I guess so .. “

Nouf : “ yalah I have to go to my class , thank you for the help .. “

Dr. Bader : “ Nouf ..... did anyone told you before? “

Nouf : “ about? “

Dr. Bader : “ how this yellow flow dress brings your figure out? “

I took a step to the back , while blushing so hard : “ hehe! Th..ank .. you! “

Dr. Bader : “ la wala jad! I’m so damn serious! .. that dress mafrooth ahalich maykhalonch
te6le3en feeh! “

I felt a little offended by that! : “ why! Shfeh? It’s tall and flow! “

Dr. Bader : “ and breath taking! “

Oh my god! I can’t handle this ..
I want to fall hardly for you! Magdar chethy ..
a7ibek bas ma a7ibek ..

Nouf : “ hehe! Well .. mashkoor! Be3yonek! “

Dr. Bader : “ Nouf .. that’s so wrong! “


Nouf : “ sheno ? “ I felt my hands shivering and my cheeks burning ..

Dr. Bader : “ falling for you! Mayser .. I’m your professor .. I can’t be so obsessive with your sharp wide brown eyes .. I can’t let my heart chase yours .. Nouf! I can’t imagine myself smelling your dazzling big waves .. mayser! “

He covered his face nervously .. while taking a big breath ..

Nouf : “ gosh! That’s too much to take! .. I don’t know what to say! I don’t know anything about you dr. bader .. “

He let a sweet giggled out : “ lel7een etnadeny dr. bader? Bas! “

I blushed : “ what? Shanadeek ya3ne! “

Dr. Bader : “ rou7ay classich ya bnaya! “

I giggled while walking away : “ hehe yeah! Atwaga3 a7san! “

9 comments:

  1. YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW I REACTED WHEN I SAW YOUR POST ON MY DASHBOARD! I COULDN'T STOP OMG-ING! LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR THE POST! I LOVE NOUF AND BADER! PLEASE POST MORE FREQUENTLY! How about another post tonight? :$ THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!
    I loove those two love birds ;**
    tawni adre ina y9er love story bain Dr. O 6albta !!
    Ok asma3 ina ytzwjon bs madre ina love story !!
    Miss shouga !!

    Cant wait for the next post ;D
    loove u ya 7ilwa o miss u ba3ad ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaaaaaay zoooooqa bader <3 !!!!!!
    Please dont stop !!!!!!!!!! Loved the Post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. abbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih :O .. diktoooorha qimma bel yara3aa wel jor2aa looooooooool !! law ana asta7ish w akhaf mennaa..
    bss if he's young ya3ni ashwaa tetragga3 el salfa lool

    zoooqa..
    yallaa naby shoug w faaaaaris ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG dr. Bader!! La la 6l3 7ada easy;p hehe
    _J

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!
    La6wleeen pleeeeeease!
    waiting on fire loooooool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jewel : 7abebtyyyyyy! i was planing to post yesterday bas lel asaf i got busy! :( enshalla i'll make it up by posting kilyoom kilyoom! :*

    Caramela : hehehe 7abebtyyyyyyyyyy! :* love you so much! *HUGS*

    Dolce vita : is your nickname stands for a starbucks drink? *yuuuummmm* hahaha! ;p .. enshalla i will never stop! :*

    L: WAAAAAAAAYD! MO SAAAAAAA7? yar3!!

    Alvaro : glad to know that! i love you girl! wala sej! i really do! ;*

    J : la7athtay? ;p

    Slamii: enshalla i will post ba3ad shway! *after having lunch i guess;p*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YCM : laa its stand for a lipstick :P amazing one i got it from nars hahaha it means " el 7ya 7elwaa ;P " in Italiano

    ReplyDelete