Sunday, July 11, 2010

30}~


I posted before two days! But I don’t know where the post suddenly disappeared! ;/
2 posts for today! ;* or maybe 3 ? (a)
ENJOY.



I whispered to him .. : “ betrou7 khalas? “

He nodded gently : “ ee barou7 khalas .. “

I swelled my sadness with my heavy breathes and smiled to him : “ ra7 afgedik wayid .. “

He touched the corner of my eyes : “ I will miss you too .. “

I said while brushing my hair nervously : “ aby arou7 baitna , maby ashofik zyada .. the more I see you the more I will miss you .. “


He giggled : “ hehe! Chana shako? “

I giggled back : “ heh! Adre .. bas that’s true! “

Faris : “ Shoug la et7ateen .. everything is gonna be okay , I promise! Walah! I swear! “

Shoug : “ adry! I trust you .. bas .. bas .. “

Faris : “ bas sheno? “

Shoug : “ take a good care of yourself ok? And come back safe to me as soon as possible! Ok? “
He smiled and pointed on his cute sharp nose : “ 3ala hal khashim .. “



“ malik shebeeh .. ya aghla ilnas kellouhum .. “

I took my mobile from my miumiu bag. : “ alo? “

Mama: “ wainch shoug? “

Shoug : “ ana eb bait mama 6aiba , I texted you gabel sa3a! “

Mama : “ shetsaween there? “

Shoug : “ haw youma! Nothing! 3ady ga3deen .. “

Mama: “ ga3deen stands for what? “

Shoug : “ I didn’t get it mom. It means ena ga3deen doing nothing, 3ady .. why? “

Mama : “ because ana kany rada mn tasyoora m3a omch 6aiba! Kannah barra! .. yala nizlay .. “


And she closed the line ..
I gave Faris a confused scared look ..

He nodded : “ adry adry sima3t .. il volume 3ali .. sema3t! “

I said while pushing his shoulder from the back : “ go and move ur car! So I don’t get into troubles with mom”


Faris said calmly : “ first, I don’t have time ana oo reely 3alshan asbeq omch wehya barra .. second even though 7arrakt sayarte matgolele shetsawen ebrou7ch ehny? Ya3ni it’s not logical .. fa te6le3en ghal6ana a7san men la te6le3een mu sa7ya .. I guess! “

I giggled : “ hehe! Yeah I guess! .. yalah bye .. I should go .. “

Faris : “ yala lets go .. “

Shoug : “ la please! Walla she’s gonna kill me! .. en6er here for 10 mins then rou7 .. “

He nodded : “ elly eray7ich .. “

I blow him a kiss and went to the main door to face mom and mama 6aiba walking toward the door ..


I kissed mama 6aiba’s head and my mom’s too .. while she gave me the coldest look ever ..
Wasalt mama 6aiba the living room , and went to the car where mom is .
Rekabt ilsayara acting innocent ..
Shoug : “ ilsalam .. “

Mom : “ wa3alaikoum isalam. “

Shoug : “ shlon ilyam3a? “

Mom gave me a look .. : “ yam3ete wela yam3etch? “

I felt so guilty : “ la yours.. “


Mom : “ good .. shoug ? “

I mumbled : “ mmmm? “


I was really scared .. 7asait mom for the first time ra7 e6eqni ..

Mom : “ shoug e7na shgelna?”

My heart start etching so hard : “ shgelna mom? Khalas .. I just went there to say goodbye .. its over .. he’s traveling after tomorrow .. “

Mom: “ la safreta shay ooh ally etsawoona shay thany! Shoug you will never find an understanding mom methyl! I’m so open minded oo sema3tch oo fahamt mench .. bas you promised! Sa7 wela la? “

I start playing with my fingers nervously ..

Mom : “ sa7 wela la!! “

I nodded while tears start rolling in my cheeks ..
Mom knew that I don’t cry that much ..
She knew that when I cry over something? It must be really big ..


Shoug : “ mom I couldn’t keep my promise although I tried .. wala il3atheem jarabt aheeda oo jarabt to end it all bas 3alshan 5a6rich .. but I couldn’t resist him .. it’s a matter of 3 years and he will marry me .. you know me mom .. you know that I don’t play around .. and I will never do something will make you a shame of me .. “

I took a deep breath while saying ..

Shoug : “ you know mom I’ll do anything for your sake .. you know that if I had to choose between you and the world .. I wouldn’t think twice! I will always take ur side .. mom don’t do this to me .. you know me .. you know us .. and walah il3atheem we are not doing anything wrong walah! .. bas neg3ad wensoolif as any normal cousins .. mom you know faris! You know him akthar men chethy .. you should trust us .. “

Mom gave me a serious look while saying : “ etha tabeen erthay? Leave him .. erthay oo ez3aly hally ga3ed eseer .. I swear shoug enny mo rathya 3alaich 6ool ma enty ga3ed etsaween chethy .. “

She parked in our garage .. but we were still dakhel ilsayara net7acha ..

Shoug : “ mom you raised mo so well , and I know right from wrong! I know what I’m doing .. don’t force me to do something I dunt wanna do! .. youma allah ekhalich! La et5ayreene bain shayyain magdar 3alaihoum! Leave faris or you being angry at me? Shlon akhtaar? Magdar afakir! Mom , you were a girl and you absolutely know the way I feel .. imagine ur self in my shoes .. “

She cut me off .. a7is galb’ha beeda e7in 3ala kalmay fa makant taby et’hawwen .. : “ SHOUG! Hatha akher kalame .. ez3aly oo erthay faris .. “

I stormed out of her Bmw .. and went to my room ..
I locked the door behind me .. and slept , slept like there’s no tomorrow to face .
Around 12pm I opened my eyes .. I was facing a horrible headache oo my eyes 7ad’houm puffy ..
You know when you sleep 12 hours but you still feel exhausted?
I stared at my creamy roof while thinking about mom and faris ..
I have to choose ..
I have to pick one side ..
A hot tear on my pillow made the choice ..
Mom , will always take the lead of my heart ..


I pressed his number to tell him that it’s over..
I picked mom over his love ..
I will let him go for my mom’s sake ..


His deep passionate face lightens my morning : “ saba7 ilward babe .. “

4 comments:

  1. we loveee uuuuuu thanxxx soo muchhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so touched...and Faris is just so damn cute but what she did was the right thing. Keep them coming, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akhaaaaaaai ya galbiii ;'(
    thats what happens to any girl who loves her cuzn ;/
    looved the post ;****

    ReplyDelete
  4. anony: i love you 2 :*

    Jewel : yeah .. he so kind .. ur most welcome honey! :*

    Caramela: yeah! my mom was thinking about her sister and the family relationship, she wasn't thinking about me or my love.

    ENJOY POST 31. ;) LOVE xoxo

    ReplyDelete