Monday, July 12, 2010

31} ~

VIVA LA SPAIN FARIS! :*









My voice just ditched me!
I wanted to say anything .. just replay his greets ..
Nothing is coming out of my mouth ..


Faris : “ aloo? Shoug? “

Shoug : “ h-hala w-waal-lla .. “

Fairs : “ 7abebty! Shfech? “

My voice was shivering .. and my heart was beating so fast ..

Shoug : “ don’t call me 7abebty faris .. don’t .. call .. “

Faris : “ Shougiiii! What’s wrong with you? Shfeech? Lat5ar3eeny 3alaich! “

I whispered : “ 7abebe don’t make it harder on me .. “

Faris : “ ya shoug cham marra agoolich its gonna be okay! Don’t worry .. I will always be on your side .. no matter what .. no matter where .. you’ll be always in my heart shoug .. “

Shoug : “ ana adry adry!! You have been always so good to be true! I knew it!! “


I start crying for the first time infront of faris ..
I would have little tears jedammah or at3abbar .. bas it’s the first time where I start crying
honestly from the depth of my lungs ..


Faris : ” SHOUUUUUUUUG!! LA ETSE7EEEEN! WALLA OO GHALATICH MA AROU77777! WALA MA AROU7!! STOP CRYING 7ABEBETYYYY ENTAYY! KELLISH WELA EDMOU3CH! MA AROU7 KHALAS .. WALLA PROMISE MA AROU77! WALA AS7AB AWRAQE BACHER OO AG3AD BIL DEERA BAS LA TABCHEEEEEEEN! “

I start yelling : “ STOP BEING SO KIND TO ME! YOU’RE MAKING THIS HARDER FARIS! STOP LOVING ME! KHALAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS! “

Seconds of weird silent passed by ..

He said in a shock : “ shgasdich? “

I said with a mixture of sadness and letting go emotions : “ Mom Faris , Mom! .. she forced me to choose between you and her … galatly etha I kept talking to you she’ll be mad at me forever! Which I can’t stand Faris .. I love you .. and I will forever .. bas I’m letting you go for the sake of my mother .. “

I heard him says in weakness : “ shno shno? “

I kept talking : “ if we were meant to be .. we’ll find our way back .. but for now, you should concentrate on ur study and making me proud of you faris .. and I will try hard to change my mom’s mind .. bas tell that happens .. we will be apart faris .. “

Faris : “ is this your way shoug of saying goodbye to me?"

Shoug : “ I believe that our love will beat this .. “

Faris : “ what this? You letting me go shoug? You walking away? You ditching me? “

Shoug : “ no faris no .. I just .. “

Faris : “ ga6aiteny 3ala sakhar! “

Shoug : “ faris latgool chethy .. you know I would never do that to you! I love you! Wenta adra ilnas feny oo eb 7ubby lek .. you know I love you so much faris .. bas shenu eb eedy? “

Faris : “ I need some air .. many gader afham elly ga3id eserlina .. “

Shoug : “ be strong and take care of yourself ok? Oo everything will turn to be okay .. and this will make our love stronger .. just stay faithful to me faris .. “

Faris : “ entay meqtan3a eb hal 5arabee6 elly ga3id etgoolenha? Entay sa7ya? Mn kil 3aqlich .. “

Shoug : “ la mo meqtan3a .. but I have to choose .. I have to faris .. “

Faris : “ faman allah shoug! “

Shoug : “ fa.. “


and he hang up the phone ..
I couldn’t breathe or cry ..
I just couldn’t do anything for the next couple of days ..
My mom would come to my room , and I would definitely fake a sleep to avoid talking to her ..
I couldn’t stand anything .. even Nouf .. I didn’t have the courage to tell her about us ..
Bas feeha ilkhair 7abebty ..
After two weeks .. she kept calling and calling me ..
Oo ana kella 7aqra ..
Some days I just left my mobile switched off to avoid any connection with the world …
I just wanted faris .. that’s all .. ghairah? Mo mohim ..


She lifted my cover gently while kissing my head ..
Nouf : “ babe .. “
Tears start running coldly on my cheeks ..
She hugged me tight .. while whispering : “ uuuuush! That’s ok .. that’s ok .. I’m here for you shoug .. ta3awethay mn eblis .. “

I was so weak without him .. I didn’t have the strength yet the hope to face anything ..

Shoug : “ N.. “

She said while brushing my messy oily hair : “ hala 7abebty? “

Shoug : “ shakli loo3a? “

She giggled : “shwayy .. luw ma sha3rich lemdahhen etkonen zwaina! Hehe “

I smiled .. for the first time from weeks .. I talked to someone .. and smiled!
Shoug : “ khaisa .. “

She kissed my cheek : “ yalla wake up .. isa3a 5 ilmagharb .. take a bath oo lets go out .. your room stinks ge6ee3a! 7asha ga6wa mo ademeyya! “
I giggled while walking to the bathroom .. to take a long healing bath ..


13 comments:

  1. SHOUUGG:(
    7araaaaaam !!
    I want them back:( sooonn!:( pleaaasee??
    and post soon:@
    pls;***** ahahah!;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana 2nd(a)
    I lovee youuuu thaaanks for the posts men gadna el6eeba nazla 3laina elyouum souum yaraaaaab;p agoull shouga shraych tkamleenn elthaleth tara khoush shay w agaaain a7bchhhh lat6awleen 3laina;(

    Lillyu*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaay 7araaam :'(
    i teared :'(
    i hate this feeling ina twad3en shakh9 3azez 3ala galbich :'(
    laish her mom chithy khayrtha ;/
    allah i9abrha ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :( ma y9eeer laish chithi sawat el om abaaaaaih dama3t shiinoo hatha nabehom ma3a ba3aaaaaaaaath :( :( plllz post sooon

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  5. su2al hathii 8i9a 9ijiia? is it true 9arat ib a7ad?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nouf is so cute! And Faris shouldn't have closed the phone! He should have understood that it was her mother she was choosing and definitely the right choice. I hope all goes well! I thought that this was going to be the end of it, when he closed the phone :( Thank you for the amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way.. galbi tga6a3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. possttt sssooooonn

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebyyyy ;'( 7abeeeeeeebtyyyy ;'( ..
    way waywaaaaay ;s !! not fair.. i hate it i hate it ;s .. post soooom ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. ALWAYS.BE .. yeeey! always be the first ok? :*

    Lillyu* Loooooool :P sheftay shlon? yayatlikoom ilmaya! (a) haha .. 7asafa wala tawny ashouf your comment guys .. inshalla i will post today 3alashan 5a6rich 2 posts .. ok? :*

    caramela .. i told you before my mom is so
    protictive WAYD! bizyada ;/

    um falfoola .. kilshay khera! ;(;x

    1st anonymous yes it is my story.

    Jewel noufa is amazing! :* .. Faris cant face things .. he just choose ignoring the facts everytime :')

    2nd Anonymous 7abebty! :* thanks for the comment .

    3rd anonymous inshala! i will today

    L;* .. killsh not fair! :'( Inshalla i will today :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. www.wazeenah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete