Monday, July 26, 2010

33 } ~


Months start passing by ..
While I was still stuck eb nafs ilmokan ..
Lel7en olah 3ala Faris everyday .. every minute ..
I would fake a laugh to avoid the question “what’s wrong? “ which came so attached to me ..
Kilma a7ad esalem 3alay or eshofny 3ala 6ooool yes’alni what’s wrong ..
So I just tried to fake the perfect image which everyone wants from me!

I cut msn from my life .. sirt ma a7eb adesha .. cus ta3abt oo ana andeger ..
I used to stay online for 24/7 with no sign for Faris ..
Even though I’m the one who broke up with him , it wasn’t easy because 3oumrah makan hal break up shay ana ekhtarta! It was something enfarath 3alay ghasoob! So I didn’t find the right way to deal with this .. Faris za3lan 3alay .. mom pushing me so hard .. Nouf falling in love with her dr.!

Going to Nouf .. I’ll steal few posts from my story , to talk about her story from her perspective .. it would be better , write?
So,





*** NOUF ***


It started the Day elly 7a6 reela 3ala e3tebat il bab!
His tanned skin , His muscular shoulders .. the way he laughs .. the way his dazzling eyes glow whenever mayser bainnah eye contact ..
I wasn’t dreaming ..
I kept staring at my Note .. sketching dresses .. smiles .. flowers .. B ..
B .. B .. B .. I just kept writing B’s in a messy way .. I wrote the number 29 in the middle ..
I love men elly 3oumerhoum akher il 20’s .. a7is eshba3aw men ildenya oo they are real men .. mu boys! MEN! .. men to fall in love with .. to marry ..

He said : “ YOU! THE ONY WITH YELLOW FLOW DRESS!! “

The girl next to me whispered : “ eklmach il dr.!!! “

I raised my head : “ ye? Yes?? Ana? “

Dr. Bader : “ LA ANA!! .. sarlich sena shtakteben? Ana gilt shay yenketb? “

Damn! I suppose to hate the way ur talking to me .. right?
You’re so cuuuuuuute! I’m sorry don’t be maddd! ..

I whispered : “ sorry.. “

Dr.Bader : “ tadren enna awraq el syllabus wagfa 3endch mn sa3a!!! “

I nodded while taking one oo passes it to the girl next to me .. : “ asfa .. “

He kept talking about things us wil be covering this course oo meta il exams oo blah blahh …

I walked barra slowly .. I felt heavy .. a7is eny lost ..
I scanned the place with my eyes .. GOD! I miss jassim so much , kan gayelly bedish Gust with me ..

……. “ Shway ba3ad ethnich! “

I jumped .. : “ besmelah! “

Dr. Bader said in a sarcastic way : “ entay kela chethy lost in ur own world? “

I smiled sweetly to him : “ hehe! Sorry! “

Dr. Bader : “ Freshmen ha? “

I nodded : “ so obvious? “

Dr. Bader : “ offff! .. give me .. give me ur schedule .. “
fahamny kil class waina , oo gally brief 3an kil dr. makhtha 3enda .. he was sweet ..


Nouf : “ mashkor wayid dr. ma gassart! “


Dr. Bader : “ you’re welcome Nouf .. next time entabhay weyay bil class , I dunt ike to shout 3ala someone on public .. ma a7b a7rej .. “

I nodded : “ yes inshala! Goodbye .. “


I walked away .. with my heart beating so fast ..
I called Shoug , but she didn’t picked up ..
I was mad at her aked .. bas for sure, bas on the same time kasra kha6ry ..
I want her to take her time grieving 3ala faris oo kilshay sar bainhoum ..
I wish I can help.

he came from the other side men il mamar ..


Dr. Bader : “ bassseeeech sara7an! “

I turned his side : “ hehe! Mu sar7ana! Ga3da afakkir! “

He gave me a sexy half smile : “ la walla? Oo shel farg? “

Nouf : “ I dunno , ghair! A7is laima tesra7 you’re thinking of nothing! Balek fathy .. bas ga3da afakker enna eb baly things oo ga3da afakker fehoum .. “

Dr. Bader : “ mmmm .. things? Such as? “

I felt weird .. I wasn’t ready yet to open up with him .. plus he’s my dr. oo ezyada 3ala hatha enna I’m not this type of girls ..

Nouf : “ things .. anyways , I have to go .. “

Dr. Bader : “ wain wain? Ur next class after one hour .. “

Nouf : “ I dunno barou7 ashof wain il class! “

Dr. Bader : “ sa3a kamla etshofen wain il class? You’re so weird 3ala fekra! “

Nouf : “ No I’m not weird .. bas I feel awkward right now , this is so not me! “

Dr. Bader : “ and "this is ".. goes to ? enna wagfa etkalmen ur dr.? “
GOD! Why did he put it this way!

Nouf : “ I dunno dr. they way ell yenta etgool’ha a7is that’s ok .. bas madry a7is mo 7elwa ogaf asoolef .. fashla .. ur my doctor .. “

He giggled 3ala my innocent way of thinking : “ fashla? Yazeench! “

I blushed .. YA ZEENIK ENTA WALA! ..

Nouf : “ yala goodbye dr. I have to go now .. “

Dr. Bader : “ as you like .. bas remember , I’m not only your dr. I can be your friend too .. “

I nodded : “ hehehehe .. I will always remember that .. thank you Dr. .. “





And from that moment,
I started adoring you so much bader .. I started adoring you.

5 comments:

  1. I love nouf's story ;)

    w I wish faris and shoug would get back together somehow soon..

    post asap please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BADER! I WANT HIM! NOW!
    Can't wait for the next!!!
    Thank you so much for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bader ahhh yah bader thanx for the post its been a whille ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaay zoogha haal Dr. Bader ;***
    loved the post ;D
    cant wait for the next post !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allaaaaah 3ajabnii side nouf of thr story;p
    o miss fars w shoug,whats gonna happen later ;)

    ReplyDelete