Thursday, July 1, 2010

29 }~

Nouf clicked her fingers, I suddenly jumped...

Shoug : “ besmellah!! “


Nouf : “ wain er7tay?? Yabaw ilfatoora oo 6ala3t my wallet oo defa3t! wentay etkhezzeen nafs il direction oo e3yoonch tetloma3! What’s wrong with you shwaig? “

I smiled : “ nothing! .. “ I joked while picking my bag up : “ atna7ash maby adfa3 efloos! Hehehe “

She giggled .. while walking to the car 3alshan enrou7 bait mama 6aiba ,

Shoug : “ entay eb tanzeleen bait mama 6aiba? Wela betrou7en baitkom? “


Nouf : “ I dunno , bas atwagga3 I wanna go home cause hathy 6al3ete mn ilseb7 .. “

I nodded .. while texting Faris ..

To : Faris;*
“ 5 mins wakoon there , where are you? :* “


From: Faris;*
“ 3a6eny rube3 sa3a oo aye ;* “


Nizalt bait mama 6aiba , called my mom getlaha enny there ..
Ga3adt a7os bil bait mako a7ad!! I called the maid oo galatly
enna mako a7ad oo mama 6aiba emsayra 3ala bint 3amha!

I called faris ..

Shoug : “ ha wainek ? “

Faris : “ kany barra .. “

Shoug : “ mafy a7ad!! 7ada khirmss! “

Faris : “ emshay tabeen ne6la3? Wela neg3ad eb bait mama 6aiba? “

Shoug : “ la neg3ad here a7san I think .. “

Faris : “ yalah kany nazzelich .. “

I sat on the coach waiting for him to come ,
He entered the living room wearing a navy t-shirt oo beige shorts with yellow cap and farad wa7da yellow crocs , oo his left leg malfoofa lay ta7at erkabba eb cham sebe3 oo 7a6een 3alaiha nafs blue cover,
I walked to him with big steps ..

Shoug : “ 7ABEBEEEEEEEE! Shaklik e3awer ilgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalb! “

He smiled while ga3ed e3ary , he looks funny ilsara7a ..
Faris said while walking : “ ay .. ay .. “

I giggled : “ 3an ildalaaaaa3 lat5arre3nyy! “

Faris : “ laaa! Ay ildress mu ryooliii .. “

I blushed while pushing his shoulder : “ 3ayyaarrr .. “

He sat on the corner of the comfy coach .. : “ 3ady ta36eny il buff ma3alaich amor? Aby amed eryooli .. “

I giggled while going toward the buff in the other corner of the living room : “ abaih shayyabt ebsir3aa! “

7a6ait 3enda il buff oo ga3adt yamah on the coach ..
while turning my face to him ..

Shoug : “ mmmmm ? “

He cupped my face : “ ra7 olah 3ala hal wayh .. “

I gave him a sad smile : “Unfortunately, real life isn’t always such a Disney movie … ha? “

He replied in a calm voice : “ don’t say that! Its gonna work Shoug , oo kilshay will be just perfect .. I’ll finish 3 years .. arid akhthich .. then akamel my last year .. “

I layed my head back on the comfy couch : “ oo ana? Dirasty? Jam3ety? “

Faris : “ we will find a way shoug .. “

Shoug : “ yalla guli? Shenu il way? After 3 years I’ll be in my 2nd year biljam3a .. shlon? Awaqef derasty oo arou7 sena oo ard? .. netzawaj enta etrou7 wana ag3ad here? Nen5e6eb bas oo after hal year netzawaj? “

Faris : “ See! Fee a lot of solutions! Bas 6awlay balich oo everything is gonna be okay .. “

Shoug : “ ga3da ate6annaz faris! I’m not serious .. hatha mu 7eloul man6eqeyya .. hathoola emotional kellihoum wela ra7 yathbe6oon 7azat ilsejeyya! “

Faris : “ Shoug , life comes with no guaranties! Take it or leave it .. mako shay eyeelich 100% perfect .. enshalla after 3 years we will set down .. oo enshouflina 7al .. anshouf lina fekra .. 3asa allah ye7yeena .. “

I whispered with a tear on my eye : “ 7abebe .. “

He mumbled while rubbing my back : “ mmmm? “

Shoug : “ I’m struggling to find a reason to get out of bed in the morning , I don’t wanna face the reality than you’re gonna travel 3oqob bacher! I feel lost already .. “

Faris : “ me too , entay maskatny m needy elly et3awerni .. mu gader arou7 .. I don’t feel excited anymore! A7is eb pain akthar mn joy .. I will get back after 6-5 months .. tara mu ta7sebeen eny barou7 aghe6ly 3-4 years! I will come kil fatra oo kil 3e6la ra7 arid akeed .. “

I nodded ..
I couldn’t talk .. le’anna if I said a word I will go into tears ..

Faris : “ Shougii .. no matter whats facing us .. we’re gonna survive .. we’re gonna marry each other oo we’re gonna make it 7abebty .. I promise .. “

Shoug : “ I’m trying to sort my head to deal with this .. bas ma7is enny msadga , faris I can’t get it clearly wallah!! A7is enna it’s a nightmare oo bekhallis aked .. ma7is enna it didn’t start yet! “

Faris : “ don’t make it a big deal shougu .. tara kahy America .. kelaha 12 hour .. walla eb yoom wa7ed aredlich! I swear to god , etha tabeeny aridlech ay 7azza walah wa3ad I will ! wallah il3athem I WILL! “

I put my head on his shoulder : “ I know that faros .. I know .. “

We sat on silence for few minutes ..
Tell I whispered ..

Shoug : “ I blocked and deleted Faisal gabel shahar maybe .. “

I felt his smile : “ laish? “

Shoug : “ bas le’ana n3aya .. “

He laughed : “ haha! N3aya? Shakhbary hal masabba! “
I giggled ..

Shoug : “ Farros .. etha safart tetwaqqa3 I can talk with you about random things? “

Faris : “ akeed! 3ayal 3an shenu bet7achene? “

Shoug : “ madry! A7is etha enta dag mokalama mara7 asoolif about my day shenu sawait oo shenu kalait! .. “

Faris : “aslan ana bashtery kha6 oo mobile there 3alshan 5a6rich! “

I blushed : “ 7abebe enta .. “

Faris said calmly : “ Shoug lat7ateen wallah , the relationship stands 3ala il nas mu 3ala il distance elly bainhoum .. yama nas metzawjeen oo ga3den eb nafs il bait oo nafs ildar oo ildistance bainhoum kebera , oo yama nas kilwa7ed eb sharq oo gharb oo they’re amazingly in love … 3omra ilmasafa mara7 etfarreg bainah damich loyal 7aggy oo et7ebeeni oo nafs ilshay ana , etha ma 7a6ait 3ala nafsy oo tried hard to work this out .. aked mara7 yamshe … fa be sure enna il masafa 3omerha mara7 etgarrib wela etba3ed a7ad .. it depends on us! And I trust you shoug .. I’m sure 100% enna you’ll try your best to make me happy sawa’ kent bil deera wela barra , sa7 wela la? “

Tears start running on my cheeks ..

Shoug : “ akeed faris akeed! Bas I’m afraid wallah! Ma3annah I’m sure enna we will try our best to defy the distance oo to talk to each other 3ala ilaqal once a day … faris adry ennah hathy fatra wet3ady oo ina things will get better inshalla .. “

Faris tried to make me laugh : “ unless I loved an American girl wela shay .. “

I rolled my eyes : “ haha! Bayekh! “

He opened his arms : “ come here .. “

I hugged him so tight .. aby ashba3 mennah ..
I smelled his perfume so deep .. aby tenteris my lung min re7ta ..
Aby laima olah 3alaih later athkir this hug oo ate6amman ..
Aby asayyev emotions oo feelings for the bad days ..
He smelled my hair gently while whispering in my ear : “ I have been always addicted to ur smell Cherry .. “

8 comments:

  1. owwwwwwwwwwwwh... cuttttte ;********* cherry <3 mmmm !!!
    ya7ilwaaa ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post I like ! Post soon please ;;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. bachaitiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....thats so sad:(

    mabeehum yetfarigoooon

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaam :(
    yeshawgooooooooon a7iiib faroos :( layroooo7

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwh, 3adi a5tha!!!
    eyanooon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE !
    aiimta r7 t76ii el nxt post??!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey that was awesome, waiting for the next post :D
    btw anyone knows how to get invited to a private blog?

    -arr

    ReplyDelete