Wednesday, July 14, 2010

32 }~



Mathkir shenu libast .. elly eb wayhi sa7abt’ha oo lebasta ..

Nouf start mumbling : “ First with the stinky oily hair oo now hal halaga! Matgolele oo ba3dain? Tara athaiteeeeny! Met oo ana asanne3 feeeeech! “


She really made me laugh : “ heheh chub noufoo tara wala sij male khelq malaqtich .. “

Nouf : “ khalas khalas imshay I will take you to somewhere mafeeh a7ad .. fashla eshofoonch enas chethy! Heheh “

I giggled while pushing her shoulder ..
On the road ..
I was scanning the road with my sharp wide eyes ..
I missed his smell .. 7ail ..

I whispered : “ Noufa .. shasawey? “

She touched my cold fingers gently : “ about Faris? “

I nodded ..

she said calmly : “ shenu beedich shoug? .. it’s a matter of time atwagga3 .. le’ana laima yetkharaj he will come back to you .. oo your mom mara7 etridda .. so kil ilsalfa wagt .. sebray .. oo allah mara7 ethaye3 sabrich .. just calm down .. live your life .. oo everything will gonna be ok .. I promise .. “

Shoug : “ bas I miss him nouf .. I miss him so much! “

Nouf : “ Shay 6abe3e Shougu .. ilsalfa tawa sayra oo eb 7ararat’ha .. calm now .. fake a smile .. oo ba3ad ilwagt sej you’ll be okay oo your smile will genuine mo tamtheel … “
Her words make sense to me .. ya3ni ana shenu eb eedy asaweh?

Shoug : “ enzain should I call him? Text him? “

Nouf : “ mmm .. I dunno sara7a! I depend on you guys .. bas for now? Ma3teqed ena you’re ready wela uhwa .. take your time shougo .. it’s a love story you should enjoy it .. mu ghasob 6eeb .. ya3ni luw ilthoroof now mo emsa3datkom .. let it go for a while .. oo everything will turns to be ok later .. bas low now thagha6tay 3ala roo7ch oo thagha6tay 3alaih .. maybe it will be worse! “

Shoug : “ you’re absolutely right .. bas godddd! i miss his face so much noufooooo!! .. bas walla I will try my best .. specially enna I didn’t do anything wrong .. ya3ni kil ilmoshkela mafeha wallah cheating wella shay elly eza3elny … 3la qooltch it’s a matter of time ..”

She kissed my hand : “ 7abebty takseren ilkha6er .. “

I giggled : “ heheh maliqaaaa! .. soooo, watts up? Shlonch entay? “

Nouf : “ im good .. im so falling for this cutie pieeeee shougoo! Mu gadra ! “

I rolled my eyes : “ ayyy cutie pie? “

Nouf : “ kil marra athakrich? DR.BADER!! for the million time agolich!! “

Shoug : “ abaih mo gadra astaw3eb enna men sejich! .. are you serious about him? “

Nouf : “ HELL YAAAAAAA!! 3ayal laish bashta6? “

Shoug : “ I dunno! Shloon ilwath3 sayer? “

Nouf : “ first of all , you should never .. and I mean NEVER! Forget that he’s extra handsome ..
he’s a mixture of Mexican style tanned skin, dimples , and shoulders all the way .. oo Kuwaiti style eb khof il6eena oo eslooba eshaweq plus he’s so caring shougo!! Abaih e3amelny ghair 3anhoum .. he has feelings toward me I guess ya3ni .. “

She got my full attention now!…
Shoug : “ shloooooooon? “

Nouf : “ he looks at me all the time laima yeshra7 .. and he keeps calling me to his office 3ala salfa oo bedoon salfa! Marat aroo7la bas esoolif! Ya3ni maygoolle shay 3an il lecture .. and he comments about my outfit sa3at .. bas In a proper way ya3ni! .. et3arfeen my yellow flow dress? “

I nodded : “ eehh? “

Nouf : “ e7eeeeeba! He told me enna it looks so cute on me .. oo it brings my figure out .. “

Shoug : “ hatha proper comment ballah 3alaich? “

She stormed : “ EEEEH!! SHFEEH YA3NIIIII?? 7aram 3alaich magal shayyyy!! It depends 3ala tafkerich! “

I said calmly : “ noufo deer balich! Shakla kellish mo hayyen! Plus I didn’t accept the idea of loving your professor! “

Nouf : “ agooooool 3adal! Loving your cousin arqa3 ya3ne? “

I giggled : “ malat 3alaina! Ma arda men ilmarbou6 ella el meftelet! “

We both start laughing 3ala our luck! Shal bakhat? Why we didn’t crushed into random guys in the street oo started a cute love story? Laish en7eb il love ilstories elly start in a complicated ground?

Nouf : “ etsadgeen abaih shougo all the girls mayteen 3alaih! Bas he’s so straight! Noo3ah edaaaqer! 7etan ana .. ma ya36eene wayh wayed .. elly e7laiw ok .. bas mo khafef .. “

I smiled : “ ya7leelah! I wanna see him .. “

Nouf : “ enshalla you will .. “

Shoug : “really .. when? “



Nouf : “ eb our wedding! Hehehe! “

Shoug : “ heheh ma6yoooooooora! egoloon iltheqeeeeel san3a! “


Nouf: " ya 3ammeteeeeee! wana agool il theqel ba3daaain! hehehehe! "


we start laughing so hard about simple things ..
i guess .. ga3da arid 6abe3eya shway ..
ga3da astaw3eb elly ga3id eserly oo trying so hard to deal with it bedal il sleeping 24/7 ..



9 comments:

  1. nice post 7ada eb wagta ;p thanks dudet :) love you post soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noufaaa Zoooqaa shes crazy bs ilcrazyness ili itwans ;**
    shouga ashwa shes feeling better akeed its hard at first ba3dain bt3awad ;**

    looved the poost ;D
    loove u sweets ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate breakup`s :< !
    thanks for the post ;* 3wazen more ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur story!! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddi .. thanku! :* i love you so much! :*

    caramella .. heheh eee she rocks wala! ;p .. love you more babes! :*

    Dolce vitta .. yeah! i hate it too:*

    anonymous .. thanks honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mota el post el yay?! 3ajeeb!! :D ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove ur story;**
    Silver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your story :D!
    La6wleen next post ASAP please :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. anonymous .. I posted! :*

    Silver .. I love your comment! :*

    Slamii .. thankyou 7abebty! .. enshala enshalla! :* i will always try my best! :*

    ReplyDelete