Thursday, June 14, 2012

53 } ~



That night... I lost the track of time, since that day I can guarantee you that I’ve became the most heartless& fearless person you’ll ever meet...  I don’t have anything to lose anymore …. I lost faris, my life& my everything.

I opened my eyes because of a seveer headache, couldn’t handle the idea of telling Jassim& Nouf .. Couldn’t face the fact that “this” happened to me, to us!

I dialed his number , the 7 digits that change my aspect of life..
Shoug: “ aloo?”
Faris: “ what?”
Shoug: “ I’m not calling to tell you I have changed my mind, le’ana if there’s anyone who should change his mind fa uhwa inta.. I should be at that plane right now! “
Faris kept quite ..
Shoug: “ alooo! Fariis? “
Faris: “ na3am?”
Shoug: “ shfeek?”
Faris: “ la mafeeny shay.. bas you broke up with me yesterday & now you’re telling me ena it’s my choice to take oo ena we should be together heading to US right now! Maynona?”
Shoug: “ inta maynon!”
Faris: “ shenu tabeen al7en?”
Shoug: “ I want us.”
Faris: “ there’s not us anymore! .. it’s you.. only you!”
Shoug: “ oo inta?”
Faris: “ I don’t want you in my life anymore.”
Shoug: “ chethy ya3ne eb sahalat? Chena mako shay?”
Faris: “ if we had 0.00001% hope makent bagoolich chethe .. bas I’m hopeless! Khalas .. “
Shoug: “ it’s your choice to give up! La etges 3alay wela 3ala nafsikk wetsawy rou7k maghsoob! You choose to give up on me!”
Faris: “ roo7ay eklai shoug.. “
Shoug: “ shakel?”
Faris: “ anything… akeed mn ams ma kalaitay shay .. rou7ai ekali .. “
Shoug: “ are you serious? “
Faris: “ I have to go..”
Shoug: “ wain?”
Faris: “ away .”
& he closed the line.
I called Nouf and told her everything, she was shocked! No one could ever imagine, we were an item.. an ikon.. an unbreakable best friends & couple.
Nouf: “ oo ba3daaaaain? Shloon ya3ne!!”
I whispered: “ shloon? Mako loon! Bas! That it!”
Nouf: “ what are gonna do?”
Shoug: “ ba6eg tathkerti oo bal7ega!! “
Nouf: “ seriously?”
Shoug: “ shdarany 3annch!! Shasawey ya3ne?? “
Nouf: “ shfeech etzzifeeen enzain! “
Shoug: “ bas! La tes’eleeny as’ela ghabeya nouf! Mali khelqich .. ya3ne shenu eb eedy asweeh? I have waited for years 3alashan akher shay egolli ana ma aby atzawaj oo ana ahaly mo ratheenli atzawaj oo ana aby akammel dirasteeey! Sheno asawey?”
Nouf: “ khalas bel 6agag e6egga shoogi… eldinya mo radda 3alaih..”
I chocked: “ bas deenyete radda 3alaih nouf..”
Nouf: “ 7abeebti entay .. adri ench et7ebeenah.. bas shetsawen? Sheno eb eedich?”
Shoug: “ hatha uhwa…”

Day by day .. I wake up with tears on my eyes and pain on my chest .. I couldn’t see myself without him, I couldn’t live my life they it used to be.. faj’a nessait how my life were before everything that happened, I used to enter his email and sleep all night while I’m logged on, If felt safe.. I felt home.

Until one day, I woke up on a strange email…

From: SafiaAJ
5:01am
“ LOOOOOOOOL!  Magdar asadqik farrooooss!!!! That’s hilarious!!!!!!! :D .. okaai… miss you though! Cc yaa! “
I ran to his “sent” emails ..
From: F
To: SafiaAJ
1:34am
“ adree fech mo gadra etnameen, sorry magdar akalmch my phone ran out of battery! :* haha .. see you tomorrow!”


WHAT THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??

I texted Jassim
To: Jassim
“ hiiii .. are you awake?”
After 10 mns I got a reply from him..
From: Jassim
“ eeeh! Shfech? Khara3teene!”
To: Jassim
“ hehe sorry! Hows Miami? Zaina? .. bas’lik et3arf wa7da her email: Safia_**@hot?”
From: Jassim
“ fine.. la walla .. why?”
To: Jassim
“ just wondering .. wesalne email menha etsalem 3alai! Thanks anyways! Enojy x “


I called Nouf
Shoug: “ HE’S CHEATING ON MEEEEEEEE NOUF!!!!!!! “
Nouf: “ meno!?”
Shoug: “ faris! Nouf he’s cheating on me with wa7da isemha Safia!”
Nouf: “ Safia? Meno safia? “
Shoug: “ NOUF!!!! “
Nouf: “ shnoooo? “
Shoug: “ they’re emailing each other.. oo wath7 men kalamhoum ena ekalmoon ba3ath on phone bas uhwa emkhalis sha7na!! nouf!!”
Nouf: “ Shoug he’s not cheating.. you’re not together anymore .. oo ba3dain yemkin ma3ah beljam3a? akeed aslant m3ah beljam3a! oo …..”
Shoug: “ la7tha la7tha! Hatha mo cheating? Embala cheating! We’re not together anymore, bas it’s not done yet! “
Nouf: “ mo eb kaifch! You are done! “
Shoug: “ 7itan louw done.. uhwa maly, mo kaifha ta5tha!” .. I took a breath and whispered : “ ok he’s not mine, bas la7ad yakhtha.. “
Nouf: “ you shouldn’t care shoug..”
Shoug: “ bss I do.. “
Nouf: “ ta7amilay 3ayal!”
& we closed the line ..
I couldn’t sleep that night, I kept thinking about Faris .. his hands, the way he touched me .. the way he smells .. how another girl could make him smile? Am I that random ena chethy yensani ebser3a? .. what’s wrong with me? We’re done I shouldn’t care… I miss his messy hair .. I miss the way he smiles .. I miss his voice .. his silly jokes.. I miss him.. I miss the way I felt safe when he’s around.. I felt pretty.. secured..
I couldn’t take it anymore ..
I texted him…




To: Faris
“Who’s SafiaAJ?”

21 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaay I'm first wanassa awal maraa ! :D
    A new post wanassa! Waay ya3nii laish faris esawii feeha chithii, I hope he replies to her message oo ma yinsaha! Please post soon can't wait for the next one x_x ;*
    Lovee you<3
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanst gana comment mn kithr ma galbi 3awrni :'(
    Inshallah shes just a frnd!
    Faris laish chithi ysawe laish ??? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7abeeeebty shouuugg!!! wallah etyannen .... oo zain tsawi...please lat6awleen 3alaina pleasee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chenna faris ma mdaa y6eg 9e7ba weya elwayh;@! enshallah a7ad hacked his email ou ye6la3 mala sheghel:( 3awarat galbi shoug:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7aram shoug:( ma testahel:( ohh and what happened with nouf:o?
    -nk

    ReplyDelete
  6. WWWWEEEEEELLLLLCOOMMMEEEE BAAAAAACKKK:***********
    Ou pls pls 6albtich don't you ever think to stop:( I have been waiting for your story since hmmmm... Maybe 3 years ou matron shssar feni laima drait ena you're back.. Hope to read more:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. May9eeer chethy tara wayed et6awleen 3ala ma you post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please don't mind the kids and complete your story as you like, you've done a great job o far and please don't be like the other bleggers just dropping the whole thing w ysakron el blog, you have a great thing going on here. thank you for posting really appreciate it ;*
    —anony7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey do you have a twitter account

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT ;**
    To all you beautiful people check out my new blog I'd really appreciate it if you gave me a boost:

    Flicker of hope
    ------------------------
    http://flickeroflove.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. YCM!!! You have to make a twitter account! tharouuuuury your fans athounyyy kelyouuum bedoun mubalagha ou marrat belyoum maretain egouloully 3a6eena link you complete me ta3abt nafseyyan wana kelyoum akteba lehum 7afathta a9lan;p 6ab3an laish kel hatha? lannech amaaaazing ou your blog is the best<3! KEEEEP GOING! ou next post bashreeny eb ur twitter account ou ana bakoun awal men esawellech shout out;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best story i had ever read! i really wish that i can meet you because you're unique you're not like others! i loved the story YOU'RE just SPECTACULAR ♡♡♡♡♡ best of luck, and please POST we're waiting :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neeexxxttttt. Pppooooosssstttt ppppplleesezzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. AM GLAD!!YOU ARE BAAACK!!mashalah your stories 3ajebeen ma achatheb 3alaich etha maku new post aba6el elqedam wagrahum kha9atan you complete me❤ ya36eevh alf 3afya ou pls post as soon as you can lu post g9ayroun 3ashan ma nensa;$
    *awal mara i comment*
    F

    ReplyDelete
  15. Su2aaaal leeesh t6wleeen lama tnzleEen post kitha ra7 nnsa el story o ma y9eer laha 63am 3ashan ngraha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where are you? You said that ur back on being the best blogger! Please la teg63een we miss you and ur posts.. Allah ihaneech w iwafgich ya a7la blogger:* you never lose ur readers weldaleel ench ge6a3tay sena o ham radaina lech!!! Love you:***

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMAZING! Can't wait for your next post!
    -S<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I realy love love ur stories .... 8rethom kelhom b mybe one week or less ur an amaizng writer word can't describe shkthr we love ur blog o also u ;p allah ywf8ech enshallah o post soon ;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sara: kisses to the first!!! ;********** .. I love you too , posted! Waiting for your comment! Xx

    Caramela: boys! My cousin told my once: NEVER TRUST A MAN’S WORD.. NEVER! ONLY TRUST HIS ACTIONS.

    Anonymous: posted baby! ;*

    4 katakeet: sa7? Masra3!

    NK: nothing happened with nouf, her morals didn’t let her love Bader.

    Anonymous: THANK YOUUUUUUU LOVE!!! <3 enshalla tamreeen! Lucky me!: * you too keep commenting! :*<3

    Anonymous: sorry kent msafra ;)

    Anony7: thanks for your appreciation! Love it& love you! :*

    Anonymous: no ma3endy! :D

    Anonymous “ficker of hope” : I saw it 3oqob ma I posted 54, inshalla I’ll put it in port 55! Best of luck :*

    4 kataked again: 7ABEBTIIIII!!!! Really? Hows twitter? A7is wehqa shwayy! Im thinking about it! Thanks baby! Thanks so muchhhhhhhh! :********* I love youuuuuu :****

    Hussa: 7ABEBTI!!!!!!! YOU’RE!!!!! :******** shokran! :* that means the world to meeee! :* .. posted! :D enjoy xx

    Anonymous: posted xoxo

    F: ahlan belly awal marra yakteboon comment! Wenshala mo akher mara ;p.. thanks so much! mn 6eebch walla ;**** inshalla xoxo

    Anonymous: wa3ad ra7 atsanna3 :p

    Anonymous: yeah! Bas safart and you know what NYC can do to a person :p sorry! :*:* enshallaaaa .. I love you ya a7laaaaaa readers! :***

    S: you’re the amazing one soso! :*

    SAB: mashkooooooora! Mn 6ebch walla! posted! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eeeeh wallah! Twitter ekhallech wayed weyya el readers tektashfain nas yegron your blog lana mu elkel esawi comment ham eshaj3ech tnazlen asra3 ou shway elahhy;p bsss elkel yabeech tsawen twitter ou its up to you!! LOVE YOU MORE!!

    ReplyDelete