Friday, June 1, 2012

52 } ~

Back on being the best blogger! haha .. Love you a lot & waiting for your amazing comments! xx
I wrote this post with tears on my eyes & scars on my tiny heart .. I miss you, wherever you are.
.
.
.

Shoug: “ aloo! Ha wainek? “
Faris: “ Home , last check up 3ala sheghle oo karateeny “
Shoug: “ ma wadait sheghlk elma6ar mn gabel? Low mwadeh arya7lk!”
Faris: “ la khala9 shbeqa 3ala6ayarte .. few hours ..”
I swallowed my tears : “ eemmm 6 hours”
Faris giggled : “ hehe at3ab 3ally 7asba!”
Shoug: “ waink?”
Faris: “ shfech? Getlich home!”
Shoug: “ ta3alli .. come baitna now!”
Faris: “ faj’a shoug? Ams shayfch welle gabla welle gabla! Sarlena esboo3 kelyooom emjableen ba3ath .. “
My voice starts faiding: “ la la! Ghair! Al7een bagi shwaya, 7ail shwaya! Come pick me .. bashoofk al7een al7een! Come la tanzel ana ayeelk .. ta3al! “ .. & I started crying ..
Faris: “ enzain la tabchen! Kany wala al7een ayeelich bas la tabchen! Khala9 kany bel 6ereeej! “
Shoug: “ la etgis 3alay! Im serious .. ta3ally..”
Faris: “ wala il3atheem yaylch! Kany ga3ed anzel eldaraay .. kaa sema3tay 9out elbab? .. haaa? Sema3tay sout el ingine? “
I whispered: “ ee asma3! Yala degega khal albis ayshay..”
Libast a tight cotton black dress, I wear it usually for chalet or shorts mishaweer such as jam3eya..
I went down stairs running ..
Mom asked: “ wain ray7a? laish tarketheen? “
I said while catching my breaths: “ aah jam3eya jam3eya! I need things from jam3eya .. “ I blew her a kiss while saying: “ byeeee..”
I sat on our wooden bench waiting for faris .. after few mins I saw him parking eb baitna..
The minute I opened his car’s door I felt like crying .. his smell were all over the car ..
Faris saying while cruising around the block : “ laish tsween chethe?”
Shoug: “ shno chethe? “
Faris looked at me: “ chethe! China mwa3deen .. laish et5ar3eny wet6al3ene mn baitna rakith! “
I pointed on a old empty house ..
Shoug: “ park here..”
Faris wondered: “ laish ya3ni? “
Shoug: “ esfe6 degeega..”
He parked, the second he put it on P.. I threw my self on his arms ..
I whispered while hugging him so tight: “ 3aib 3alaik etsafer!”
He said while rupping my back: “ adry qaleel adab oo ma aste7y!”
I buried my face on his shoulder: “ galbii e3awerne..”
Faris: “ shfeech 7ayate wayid met’azma! Its not the first time to me to leave .. wala etmer .. “
He felt my hot tears on his shoulders: “ I know mo awal mara etsafer, bas I thought this would be a different senerio! Kent 7asba enna at this point of our lives ra7 akoon atzahab 3ashan asafer m3ak after 6 hours! Ma akoon lamettek in your car.. kent 7a6a eb baly ina hal waqt we would be waiting for our first child, ma kent a7seb ena bakoon an6er the unknown.. an6er lain madre meta .. “
Faris just hugged my tighter with every gasp I take ..
“ enta wa3adtni eb wayd ashya oo ma sawait’ha .. sa3at a7is eny habla laish asadgek! A7iss 3omerna mara7 netzawaj.. Faris ana a7ibk .. I’m not into the marriage as an idea, but im into living with you every single day.. laish lazm at7ammal enk etsafer sentain? Laish lazm asber ba3ad sentain? “
Faris: “ shouggg 7abebti haday balch oo was3ay sadrich.. kelshay bekoon okay inshalla .. “
Shoug: “ I’ve been hearing this line for 5 years Faris!”
Faris: “ you know shelly em3a6elna.. you know ena omy oo omch mo ratheen .. laish ma tan6ereny a5alis my masters oo ayeech zaheb mako 3ether 3end ahalna ena ma yerthoon?”
Shoug: “ le’ana el 3ether el asasy mo shahadtik! You know ena malah 3alaqa hatha!”
Faris: “ el3ether el asasy enny mareth? “
I nodded ..
Faris: “ khala9 3ayal! Laish ta9bereen oo tetzawejain wa7ed mareth? He wouldn’t live to see his grand kids.. shallah 7adich? “
Shoug: “ 7adni enny a7ebkk! oo that’s not an issue to me, please latyeeb el6ary again .. “
Faris: “ shoug.. ana mo ray7 al3ab .. ana ray7 adris .. “
Shoug: “ ok adry… redni baitna.. “
Faris gave me the coldest look ever: “ aha! Mashy!”
Shoug: “ ana many yahel anymore etges 3alaiha! Khalas! Its now or never!”
Faris eyes winded: “ never!”
I gasped: “ shno ya3ne? “
Faris: “ ana el gha6an elli met7amel kel hatha 3alashanch! Ana elly ma aftehem! 3ala fikra omy kilyoom etkalemny 3anch oo ina I have to leave you oo ena ana wiyach mosta7eel netzawaj le’ana ana ya faris mosta7eel atzawaj le’ana all the doctors keeps telling us ena my hearts condition isn’t a joke at all! Its effects even my ability to have kids! Shoug kelyoom omy tgooli : la .. la .. la! Kelyoom! “
Tears starts rolling down so fast, I couldn’t feel or see anything around ..
Shoug: “ bas that’s our choice to make .. mo qarar ay a7ad thani faris .. enta ma et7ebne? Ma etmoot 3alay? Khalas ana rathya a3eesh ma3ak 7etan winta mareeth! Laish klkom msaween salfat marathek shay chayed faris? Khalas kaifi its my choice .. I don’t want kids.. mo lazm .. I want you .. “
Faris: “ kelmn e3eed wizeed eb salfat marathy le’ana you don’t seem to understand how big it is shoug .. ana elghal6an eny 7abaitch.. entay ma tadreen shkither ana mareth bas ana adry! Ana jeleel a9el ena khalaitch tet3aleqain feeny … Shog I take 14 pills at morning and 14 at night, I have the small kids white walky talky 3alashan my parents yesme3oony bellail in case my heart stopped, I have to attend check ups every 3 months .. shoug entay ma testahlain kel hal 3abala .. testahlain shay a7san menny …”
Shoug: “ so after 5 years .. you’re leaving me? “
Faris: “ no im not leaving you .. I'm letting you go..”
Shoug: “ bas I don’t wanna go! Where to go Farroosi? Where to go? Ma3endy 7ayat ella enta .. you’re my best friend & my lover .. wain arou7 ya3ne? “
Faris eyes starts tearing : “ shoug latgoolen chethy .. I’ll always be there for you .. I’ll always be your best friend .. “
Shoug: “ la etges 3alay aw etges 3ala nafsik.. etha nizalt now mn sayartek .. that’s it .. we don’t know each other .. and I don’t wanna see you ever again .. I hate you! mo emsam7etek 3ally ga3d etsweeh .. forever!”
Faris: “ shoug latgoolen chethy .. e7na .. “
I opened his car’s door while saying: “ e7na wela shay! And you choose that.. “
Faris: “ mashyy shoug .. “
Shoug: “ enta taskit wela kelma etgoolha! Im serious in this, I don’t wanna hear from you la eb khair wla eb shar .. abeek te5tfy mn 7ayate.. khalas .. “
& I closed the door and walked away leaving my heart, my best friend & the love of my life behind.

24 comments:

  1. Im crying i cant even see theckeyboard This is i cant continue post soon --- chocolate from cows

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so sad.. its unfair to both of them ;( life is unfair. great post, w please post soon. i wanted to ask is it a real story???
    -Shams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awal shay entay always the best;* .. Thany shay 7ARAAAAAM:( yakseroun elkha6er both of them:( thayyagty khelgna:( bas enshaallah yarab eredoun 7g ba3ath nafs gabel ou a7san;*! The post SHWAYYA 3alaih eyannen SHWAYA 3alaih amazing I LOVE IT bma3na elkelma;* keep it up love;* ou surprise me eb 2 other new post alla y3afech;$
    Love u;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. La2 la2 mayseer chithi!!!
    Babchi walla babchi
    7raaam:'(
    Pls tell me thtt shoug didnt mean what she said
    Mo min9jha 9a7?!
    Post sooon
    R;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. atwaqa3 faris yatta sakta qalbeya:S! 7ARAAAM LAISH ETSAWE FEEH CHETHEEE!! madre laish a7es ena berou7 e3alej mu derasaa;/ thaaanks ou cant wait the next post from the best blogger;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. new reader.
    this is so sad
    im hooked go on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this a true story 9a7 .. i remember you mentioning it eb one of your post
    i don't know if it was yours or someone else's...

    honestly, shoug did the right thing
    Faris wasn't planing on marrying her now or ever
    he loves her but love is not everything
    laish khalaha t3alag feh w ohwa mn el bdaya yadry they wont ever be together. blaming the parents and his disease

    w his parents are selfish
    but he is too, for not fighting for her

    it might not be all his fault
    he has his reason but still he shouldn't let her hang there
    if what the anonymous reader said was true "ena berou7 e3alej mu derasaa" .. he would be even more selfish for letting her get so attached and for lying to her about it
    she deserve the truth
    bs still matwa83 coz if so, his parents would never let him be in the US alone

    and it doesn't make sense how his parents allow him to study abroad when he claims that he is so sick that needs a baby walky talky next to him at night… whose looking after him there


    and whatever the reason is, i still think she did the right thing.
    who knows what might happens next

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yiksiroon il5a6er bs honestly Faris is being such a jerk!! Please post soon <3! and this is a real story based on her life experience, is it right? Oh, and thanks about my nickname.

    Thanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laish chithi wala 3awraw galbi :'(
    Laish he isnt fighting for there love ?
    7aram she loves him a lot i7na 7abaina mn kithr mahya t7iba!
    Cant wait for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chocolate from cows: heey don’t cry please!! :* inshalla I will ..

    Shams: yeah it is, they said once: life isn’t fair, get used to it’s .. yes, it is..

    4 katakeet: ya 7ayateee! :** .. eeeh walla shay ethayeg elkhelq .. mashkooooora! Walla that means the world to meee! :*

    R: she meant it, she meant every single word of it..

    Anonymous: thanku! You’re the best! <3
    Hidden fantasies: WELCOME ABROAD! :******** .. nice name, I’ll check your blog ba3ad shwayyaaa <3

    Darliam: yes it is , mashalla once of the best matured comments I’ve ever received on my blog, sa7 elsaaaanich, you gave me an “aha” moment.. thank you for that! Much love to you ..

    Nooonzi: he is a jerk! Lool ma3ach 100% :P .. yes it is! .. thanks baby :*

    Caramel: my one & onlyyyyyyy! :* do you know how much I really love your comments? :* .. enshallaaaaaa ..

    Anonymous: I will inshala later this night! Maybe 2 posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this post made me cry :'( 7araam 3ad kilish mayistahloun e9eer chithi :( I feel so bad. I wish kil hatha kan just a dream :( I'm so proud of shoug being a strong person to face this situation when not many people can including me ;*
    Love you <3
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. shinu esmich be twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. NEWW POOOOOSTT PLEAASEE;/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sara: yeah that sad& bad in everylevel.. thanks for your kind words .. much love :*

    anonymous1: ma3endy ;* .. tabeeni aswey? :p

    anonymous2: enshalla i will :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. meta u will post

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG UR BAACK!! Many em9adgaa kent agraalech when i was grade 9... And now i am a khireeejaaaa!!! walaahh i missed u 6la3aw wayed bloggers qe9a9hum mash 7aalek!;p wainech? Laish halghaiba? Explain pls! WELCOME BACK;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ba3ad 3umry ya shoug.. It really hurts!! U did the right thing wallah o yimkin ikoon a7san qarar khathaiteeh ib 7ayatech! Kel ily 9ar kan kheera inshallah.. I wish u the best in ur life! It broke ur heart o gidartay tistaqwain 3ala hal shay.. Tistahlain kil khair...wallah kibartay b3aini

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is it your story? ya3ni he wasn't planning on marrying her?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hii so does nouf have a blog for her story if yes please can I have the link;*?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey, i just read your whole blog, your stories are amazing. and thank you 7aaaaaaail 3la your effort w please come back.
    —Anony7

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lish chethe tsaween U write a chapter then te5tefen tra ur losing readers I swear ur blog is awesome but try ur best to upload ebser3a adre yemkin tgoolin 3ani rude bs 3ashanich wallah w im one from ur biggest fans I swear I love u

    ReplyDelete
  22. PLEASE! POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .. YOUR STORY IS ADDICTIVE :'( please please!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. why don't you post like daily? please walla it's so nice and we need to wait for so long .. please post whenever it's available, and you have the most amazing blog ♡♡♡♡ I LOVE YOU!! like mn jid <333

    ReplyDelete