Friday, June 1, 2012

51 } ~

- Long post .. I LOVE YOU GIRLS! :***************



Days flew & Faris will leave Kuwait after 48 hours. 48 hours only.
Shoug: “ enta low tadry shkether a7ibek makent ra7 etsafer .. “
Faris smiled gently: “ la adry ench et7ebeene wayd, 3alashan chethy bet5aleeny asafir .. “
I looked away while saying: “ a7is too much an6er ba3ad 2 years, I have been waiting since .. “ I whispered .. : “ forever.”
Faris: “ Shougi  mo wagta ena netkalam eb chethy shaghlat here ib bait mama 6aiba, shoofay omch shloun et6ale3naaa! “
I said nervously: “ pls don’t put her on the middle of this!”
He smiled: “ enzain shofay ome? “
I looked around, and saw his mom reading the newspaper and peak a look at us every 2 seconds ..
I giggled: “ haha! Mo men sejhoum! .. tetwaga3 sheno 3abalhoum ga3d engool? “
He smiled while saying: “ sadqeene mo ena ga3d netnajjar! A7is 3abalhoum ga3ed enghazel .. “
I gave him half-smile while saying: “ khanghazil..”
He smiled back: “ la ta36enyy hal smile la akhleehoum eshofoon be3yonhoum shloon enghazil …”
I blushed: “ I  will miss you.. I’ll miss this!”
Faris: “ I know.. I miss you already wallah!”
I felt like telling him : 3ayal laish tswey chethe? Let’s get married and go abroad together? Laish 7a6 mawthoo3 mara’9k shay mohem? & now the masters faj’a saraw shay mohem? .. laish nan6er? She’9amenna ena kelshay beseer okay later? .. let’s do it! ..
Shoug: “ yallah! Emour elwagt enshalla .. and we have the magical blackberry.. “
He nodded: “ bethab6!”
Mom called: “ Shouuuuuuuuug.. “
He whispered:” yak elmoot ya tark el9alat…”
I giggled while saying: “ hala? Kany yayaaaa.. “
Mom asked me to call the driver and tell him to go to IKEA and bring some stuff, it’s obvious that she called me bas 3alashan mag3ad m3a Faris all alone ..
Nouf: “ shga3ed etsweey broo7ch bel ma6ba5? “
Shoug: “ saleem! 3ayazt adegla ma erd 3alai! Dagaitla mn telephone elma6ba5 3alashan ekoon 3abalah wa7ed mn elkheddam werid! “
Nouf giggled while saying: “ hehe mashalla 3alaich monk!”
Shoug: “ heheh tara nefa3 oo rad 3alai haaa! “
Nouf pulled one of the dining chairs and said: “ shofay shno feeh bethalaja! You3ana .. “
Shoug: “ laish eb teg3deen eb 6awlat akelhoum? 7aram goomai enrou7 el9ala.. “
Nouf looked around: “ mako wala khadama! Kelhoum bel jam3eya mashalla! “
I laughed: “ hahah! Sa7 sa7 3alaboona ewdoona elyahal! “
Jassim entered the kitchen : “ shetsawwon ehne? “
Shoug: “ ga3ed ne6ba5 el3asha!”
Jassim: “ la 9ej shga3d etswoon? “
Nouf: “ a7! Lay hal daraja e7na mo wyooh 6eba5? “
Jassim : “ hahah kellsh! “
Faris pushed jassim a side and asked: “ yah! Shmga3edkom bel ma5ba6?”
Nouf : “ la 7awla wala gowata ella bellah! “
I answered calmly : “ ga3d ne6ba5! “
Faris: “ ee 9a7! Wayd layeg .. “
Nouf: “ a777! tara mo 7elwa eb 7agch ella engaaal kalam qawyyyyyy!”
I laughed: “ malch sheghel feh!  Laima a7ad tries to bring you down 7eqreehom! Hatha aham shay .. yala yala 6al3ay el3aish .. “
Nouf whispered: “ la la dasha qawy! Shay a5af .. toast? “
Jassim and Faris laughed hard 3ala ashkalna ..
Jassim: “ aaaaaaakh! Hahaha .. walla bafgedkom ya m3afneeen!”
Shoug: “ wai3! M3afen inta! Shal 7ob el dafsh? “
Nouf: “ enta a9lan rou7tk m3ay aqwa compars! Derasa oo 5ala9t! sheno modail ray7 awa9la?? “
Jassim: “ shako! Awa9la oo awansa cham yoom ba3daim barou7 7ag rab3e eb Miami!”
Lafait 3ala nouf: “ walla e7na mesakeen! Egoolch bewasla werou7 Miami! 3ala asas bewasla avenues! .. aaaakh low negdar ensafir ebrou7na!”
Nouf: “ walla a9eeeeeeeee3!”
We all laughed so hard 3ala ga6at’ha ..
Shoug: “ bacher 5anrou7 elba7ar .. weddy atsaba7.. “
Jassim: “ la magdar mwa3d elrabe3!”
Nouf: “ mo eb kaifk wa3ed’houm eb Miami!! Benrou7 bacher elba7ar khalas garat oo hatha kalam akher mako raj3a feeeeh!”
Faris: “ I’m in! 3ady ma3endy shay .. “
Shoug: “ shouf! Khaaleek san3 oo sam7 methel faris! Yalla emsh!”
Jassim smiled while saying: “ eeeeh! Men yeshhad lel3aroosa! Akeed eb temd7eena!”
I blushed: “ yala 3ad! Jay come m3ana 3an elmalaqa!”
Jassim: “ ashoof inshalla .. bas tara a7medo ma ygdar 3enda emte7an .. “
Nouf: “ endizla bbm, oo uhwa kaifa .. “
Jassim: “ bas tara benrou7 side ilabraj! Mo julaiaa! Malna khelq darb!”
Nouf: “ wai3 jassom shal halaqa! Ma 3omri re7t there wela afakker! La benrou7 elshalaih 3ady .. “
Jassim: “ wala ma negdar! Eb ya5eth yoom kamel! 3al aqal ne6la3 ba7ar el9eb7 oo 3oqob el3a9er en5alli9 sheghelna .. “
Shoug: “ ana ma tafreg m3ay .. ok shway halaqa, bas ena 3ady aham shay ba7ar and jets!”
I woke up the next morning at 9 am . . I was thrilled enna benrou7 elba7ar.. there’s something between me and the way it smells, the way it feels when you eat machboos after spending  a long day there ..
I called Noufa .. : “ ha wainch? Im ready? “
Nouf: “ really? Tawni badeg 3alaich .. shno lebastay? It feels awkward ena arou7 elba7ar bel deera! Madry shyalbesoon!”
Shoug: “ 3ady! Ana lebast my DKNY black bikini oo fouga white A&F t-shirt oo vilebrequin  shorts .. “
Nouf:  “ bas? Ma albes dress ya3ne? “
Shoug: “ kaifch! Ana male khelq .. bas nousal ba6eb belly 3alay oo laima ne6la3 balbis roub oo ared elbait!”
Nouf: “ hahaha! That’s beyond halaga Shougooo!”
Shoug: “ la 3ady walla .. mn dara? Oo ba3dain rouby et3arfeena! Juicy el pink one , ma7is shakla 7ail bayen ebba it’s a towel!”
Nouf: “ eee right .. khalas basawey methlich .. yalla give me 10 mins oo ayeech!”
After 30 mns we reached abraj elkuwait.. sfa6na next to jassim’s car oo leqainahoum na6rena ..
Nouf waived: “ hiii boys!”
Jassim waved back : “ hala! Yalla come na6reenkom mn sa3a!”
I said: “ wee! Nouf nesait my bag eb sayartch! Give me the keys 3afya .. “
She gave me her keys while throwing her bag on the white plastic chair, I walked while whispering to myself:  “ ed7aaak wemla eldonya amaaani .. la ana wela inta 7a ne3shaaa’ taaany .. “
Faris said from behind: “ BOOH!”
I smiled: “ yummmaaa!”
He walked beside me while holding my hand gently: “ shoosh .. blooztch shafafa! I already can see what’s under gabel la et6ebeen ba7ar..”
Shoug: “ ee le’ana e7na belshams.. bel ba7ar 3ady its cotton talzeg bas ma etshef .. ma7is enha shafafa a9laaan .. “
I checked myself: “ ma7ess!”
Faris: “ embala shoug! What’s you are wearing ta7ta?”
Shoug: “ haw faris! Im wearing black bra .. matbayen!”
Faris: “ black? Ahh oh .. good to know the color 3al aqal..”
I giggled: “ hehhe! Ma testeeeee7yyyyyy …..”
He kissed my cheek: “ la mo mench entay!”
I blushed: “ bas 3aib e7na bel sharee3!”
He kissed it again while pulling my waist closer to him: “ mno beyye ehni hal 7azza? “
I pulled myself away: “ la la bas fashla.. “
I took my bag, and we went back to them ..
We had a blaaast, we tried everything! banana.. dount.. we swam.. Latterly EVERYTHING!
Nouf said: “ aaaaah! Thahriii e3werny mn kither ma 6e7t!”
Jassim said: “ entay kel elwaqt 6ay7a shway bas foog!”
Nouf: “ excuse me, we want this blue jetski!”
Faris: “ ana maby .. bas bag3ad barayye7 .. “
Jassim: “ me too bas malait .. “
Shoug: “ me too bas ma7ess eb jesmi kelshay e3werni .. “
Nouf said while wearing the the jet ski bracelet .. entaw okai .. entay chab! Yallaaaaaaah!”
I nodded: “ enzaaaaaaain!”
Nouf’s attitude is great, crazy and outgoing.. we had an amazing time cruising on Kuwait’s amazing blue water .. she stopped the jet in the middle of the sea ..
Nouf: “ khal arta7 shwayya .. a7is ta3abt .. “
Shoug: “ laa shakelna bayekh wi7na waqfeen eb nes elba7ar .. look at these chunky boys bel orange jet! Ga3d ekhzoona!”
Nouf: “ ta3abt ne6raaay! Bas 5 mns .. eedy namelat!”
I nodded: “ enzain bas yallah! Shofay faris shloon ekhizna oo ekhezhoum!”
Nouf: “ way shoug! Al7een hadaitay kelshay oo jabaltay el sbayyan oo ena wujod’hom beza3el faris? Yala kaaa! “ she pushed the ON button & the engine didn’t work ..
Nouf whispered: “ shfeek? “
Shoug: “ what? “
Nouf: “ madri ar3as on ma yeshteghel! Mako wela reaction!”
Shoug: “ yalla 3ad nouf! Maytha7ek… “
Nouf said nervously: “ WALLA!!!!”
The orange jet ski starts coming closer & closer to us ..
Stranger: “ ha yal 7ilweeen? “
I whispered: “ 6a3 6a3! Walla babchy!”
Nouf said : “ mayeshteghel!”
Stranger: “ ok asa3dch bas ta5theen raqmi awal?”
Nouf ignored him while telling me: “ madre shasawey! Shloon eshaghloona? Em3alleq!”
Stranger: “ yallah! E5theeh oo asa3dch wa3ad!”
I felt terrified, he could do anything feena with a blink! oo ma7ad eb yadri 3annah, Faris & jassim could see 2 jets yam ba3ath esolfoon! They couldn’t see malame7na 7ettan .. we we’re small black dots..
Stranger: “ yallaaah la etaa3bene e5theeeh .. “
Nouf: “ I won’t call anyway! Mala da3y a5tha! Sa3eedna pls!”
Stranger: “ e5theeh for now ba3dain fakray.. yemkin marra etrou7en fish market oo tathkereennii wetdegeen .. “
I whispered to her: “ shoot me!”
Nouf: “ waaay! Shoof eli ehnak 3al yal! They’re my brothers! Bas khala9!”
The stranger said: “ shda3wa etzfeen! Push the button twice oo re39ay hatha elsooda on the side .. “
Nouf did what he said, and it magically worked.. : “ ok thanks! Eshtaghal .. “
We went back to the shore.. Nouf said the minute we touched the shore: “ ta5ayeeeeeelaw!”
And said what happened exactly with all the details : “ way way e7uuuur!”
Jassim replied: “ eeeh ana w faros ga3d netnaqash enna shfeekom waqfeen! Ebn elkaalb wala mayeste7y.. “
I nodded: “ ee kellsh!”
Faris gave me a cold look: “ la tan6ereeni a3allq.. male khelq atnajar..”
I smiled: “ a7san khal kella malk khelq .. “
Jassim: “ yala bye ya banat .. yemkn mashoofkom gabel la asafir..”
Shoug: “ salamtik .. come back ebser3aa “
Nouf waved: “ yalla bye.”

6 comments:

  1. I love faris!!
    Laish bisafr a7is shoug is gana miss him wayd!
    Um shoug o um faris khayaaal 
    Jassim O noufa ytha7kooon ;p
    Cant wait for the next post ;D
    Love u;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waay it's so cute lama yit'hawishoun ;*wallah eshawgoun;*
    Amazing post! Love you<3
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Sara! :****** love you more x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nice to be here at this wonderful blog but supposedly I'm looking for the post of dance classes Mississauga. Thanks for having me here.

    ReplyDelete