Sunday, July 1, 2012

54 }~

Sorry for the delay, I’m not in Kuwait!
Much love to your souls! a7bkom! :*



After 10 mins I received a text msg ..
From: Faris
“ Who’s this?”

To: Faris
“ Are you serious? It’s me shoug!”

From: Faris
“ & shno 9efatch tes’elen hal sou’al??"

Mins passed by, while I was searching for an answer to his question ..
To: Faris
“ kan 3abali enik et7bne..”

From: Faris
“ sh3arefich feeha a9lan? “

To: Faris
“ jawebnee..”

From: Faris
“ entay elli jawbeene..”

I dialed his number ..
you know when you miss someone so much and finally find a reason to talk to them?

Shoug:  alooo..
Faris:  alooo?
Shoug:  I missed you, so I entered your email, oo garait your emails .. menu ehya?
I could hear the shock in his voice : nobody.
I start losing my temper :  shloon ya3ne nobody! Sh3arefk feeha?
Faris: la7tha! Tara 3aib etdesheen emailat elnas! Mako privacy?
Shoug:  la mako bainy w baink!
Faris: DON’T “US” US! It’s me .. and you! e7na me7na couples anymore shoug, remember?
I swelled my pride while saying: eee adri! “us” as cousins!
Faris: al7een dagatle 3alashan e7na cousins? Mashalla! 9adagtch! .. anyways she’s a Moroccan friend! Ok? la oo 3endaha refeejah esemha mariam bas 3ala 6oool etdg ma etdiz emails!
he added: ooo tara ana eb mazaji ga3ed ajawbch! wela ana mo malozzoom...
I said nervously: laish etswy chethy? Ok we’re not couples anymore, bas la etkharb som3etk! Shfeek estakhafait?
Faris:  wentay shenu hamch bel salfa? Som3eete wela som3etch! Kaifi ana .. asawey elli ashofa mnaseb! Law sama7tay shoug la tetdakhelain eb 7ayate! You caused my enough drama oo ana malait!
Tears started rolling on my cheeks : Mallait? Menne? Who caused the drama to who? 3aib 3alaik faris hal kalam!
Faris raised his voice: A’9EN ENY A3ARF EL3AIB! MA7TAJ ET3ALMENE! OK?
Shoug: yeah sure wathe7 enk et3arfa.. wath7 jidan!
Faris:  fe shay btgooleena?
I nodded: ee
Faris:  khair?
Shoug:  you turned to be everything that you hated!
He giggled: hehe adri..
Shoug: shetha7ek?
Faris:  mn el7arra shoug.. madri shagoolch 9ara7a! al7en ana madri shtabeen menne! Sa3a abeek, sa3a hedne, sa3a etgharen 3alai , sa3a e7na cousins, sa3a khal netzawaj , sa3a meste3eda an6erik! Shtaben?
I whispered: salamtik.


You know the point when you lose faith, interest & respect toward someone? Love isn’t enough, I know that but there’s a level when you love someone so much & you can’t simply break the commitment and walk away because you’re too attached & you whole live revolve around them.. And to be honest I was too afraid to cut Faris off because I didn’t believe that I’ll ever have a replacement to him.

p.s: I replies each & every one of your comments .. allah ya7fthkom oo yas3edkom! <3

10 comments:

  1. Im so happy you posted wallah ma t9adgeen shkthr! And i understand exactly how shoug felt, na6ra the next post 3ala nar plz la et6awleen 3alainna and trou7een wtrdeen blsalama x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts enshallah luw bas sa6rain EYANNENON!! Mashallahhhh! Wallah 7ail 7abbait elpost bs thag khelgy 7adda 9a7 elly saweta kel a7ad mukanha besawwih walla ma alomha ou 7ail takser elkha6er faris ENARFEZ 7ail ma yqadder wallah maleeeq:(!! Ou entay I LOVE YOU!! Youre the sweetest, greatest, most amazing and talented blogger simply the BEST!! Keeeep going;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madre shaktib comment!!
    Faris is not the faris i loved :(
    A7is he still loves her bs ykabir cuz 6fa7 ilkail 3nda!
    O shoug madre shtabe marat agol 9a7 ili tswe o marat agol la ghaba' ili tswe!
    Cant wait for the next post ;D
    Love uu :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next post please :'(!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jad 7aaram shoug takser alkha6er!!!! Faris mo men9ijaaa ba6 chabdy!!!!;0 thank you for the post;*

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  6. El7emdellaaah 3ala elsalamaa :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's too short =(! bs thank you for posting w trj3en b elslama ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what happened to faris :) laish chithi esawii? I'm sure he's doing all of this just to forget about shoug ya3ni ma7abo ba3ath for 1 wela 2 years it's like 5 YEARS!! :s wayy takser kha6ri shoug matistahil!!
    Itrideen bil salama xx w enjoy your holiday xD
    Lovee youuu ;;**
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous: mashkora 7abeebti.. posted! Enjoy it;*

    4 katakeet: garait your other comment 3an el twitter acc. Madri khal afakkir ;p cause already my real one maktb feeeh wayd… entay elli etyanineeeeen oo et’hableeeen! I love u much more darling:*:*

    Caramela: yes, he’s not! 7asaffa 3alaih! .. posted! Enjoy itttt my love <3

    Anonymous: posted ;)

    Um falfola: eee wala 7asafa w 7aram! ;( .. thanks for reading and commenting! Love uu ;*

    Anonymous: allah isalmch ;*

    Hussa: yes sorry! 55 is long :D enjoy it :*

    Sara: I don’t know!! Bethaab6!! .. e7er oo eyeb elyahaaaad! ;/ .. thanks babyyy! Allah isalmch;***** love u too ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm living in that moment where i lose faith, and tears are my new best friend

    ReplyDelete