Friday, July 6, 2012

55 } ~


I couldn’t sleep that night, I was very sad to the point Faris has reached on his life..

To: jassim
“ are you awake? Itha eee please call me.. “
After 10 mns he called ..
Jassim: Guwa
Shoug: ahleeen! I know you know everything that happened between me and Faris.. bas I’m so mad Jay.. ya3ni I still love him so much! he means the world to me .. always had, always will!
Jassim: 9ara7a shougoo ana madry sh9ar bainkom! Kel elly galah ley ena you broke up oo bas….
Jassim seemed to swallow some words..
Shoug: and?
Jassim: bas!
Shoug: laa! Wathe7 enna fe kalam zyaddaa jassim.. tell me please!
Jassim: shoug bas wakhray 3annah! Ana a9lan men yeena magomt akalma oo an6er elyoom elli ard feeh elkuwait..
Shoug: and why is that?
Jassim: ohwa 9ayir maynoon! Wayd yel3ab oo careless oo a6ba3a metghayra .. ma7issa elawellee..
Shoug: oh god! 7amdellah! 3abale it was just me! Sa7?
Jassim: la it’s not you.. it’s because of you, bas mo ga3d tetkhayelain .. he turned into a totally different person.. ana ma 3edt a3rfa!
Shoug: because of me? Ashkara you don’t know what happened!
Jassim: latkamleeen! I respect your privacy guys oo a9lan maby a3rf… shoug agolch el9ara7a oo mn elakheer?
I whispered: eeeh?
Jassim: there’s a typical idea of fooling around laima wa7ed ehed wa7da 3alashan yinsaha.. and that’s what faris is doing now.. ga3ed yel3ab oo e5arbe6 oo esaffir oo ekallem banat 3ala friends oo khbal .. bas 3alashan yensach..
I felt knifes on my chest..
Shoug: aha.
Jassim: ana ma wedy az3lch bas tara etha ohwa ghali entay aghla! Oo ma a7b ashoofch mza3la nafssich 3ala wa7da who’s trying his best enna yinsach! Maradda eb yensach oo entay lel7en eb nafs eldawama..
Shoug: sa7 kalamk.. thank you jassomi..
Jassim: you’re more than welcome, and I’m always there for u..
Shoug: jay…. Gabel la etsikka bas’elik… som3eta sarat khaisa?
He giggled: hehehe laa mo ley haldaraja! Kharabee6a 3adya..
Shoug: allah karem… thanks again!

I heard knocks on my door..
Shoug: meno?
Mom: omch!
Shoug: 7ayyach mama ..
Mom: menu kentay etkalmen?
Tears starts rolling on my cheeks, out of nowhere I crashed on the floor and let it all out ..
Mom hugged me tight: 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaabebtyyyy!!!!!!! 7ayaaaaaattti entaaaaaaaaaaay! Ommmiiiiiii! Ya 3oooooomriiiiiiii … gomai gomaii .. ghaslaaaay .. 7abebetiiiiiiiiii shoshoooooooo gomaaaai ..
And with every sentence I cry even more ..
Shoug:  mamaaaa! Faris theba7niiii .. kisarle galbyyyy ..
Mom: ma yesteee7iii 3ala wayhaa .. malch sheeegheeel feeeehhh ..
She said that while whipping my tears with her warm fingers ..
I hugged her tight : ma abyyy ag3ad bel kuwaitt .. ma abyyy ashoog khalti ghada .. ma aby asma3 seertaa .. yumma ma abeeehom .. ma abeee ..
She hugged me tighter : inshala 7abeeebti .. wain ma tabeen enruu7 benrou7 .. la tabcheeen ..
Shoug: maa aby arou7 eljam3a .. I wanna live in my own cave..
Mom whispered while kissing my cheeks and forhead: inshala! Inshalla! Elli tabeena mekhalif .. bas la tabcheen cheeethe .. yalla 3afya 7abebtii entay goomai ikhtheelch shower oo 9aleelch rak3taain .. 7abebtii gomaii …
I nodded… : enzaain .. al7en .. al7eeen ..

للحبيب أشتاق حتى و أنا قربه ..
تاخذني الأشواق و أعيش في غربة ..
يا ليت له ميثاق ينصفني في حبه ..
و بحذر العشاق و اللي مشى بدربه ..


This song kept reapting on my head while taking the shower..

I wanted to stop crying, to stop feeling worthless & miserable .. I really wanted that although nobody believed that I REALLY WANTED TO SURVIVE, but loosing faris was unsurvivable to me.

I covered myself with my juicy towel which I wore on the beach the last time I had fun with Faris, and rushed to the living room..

Shoug: Yuma!
Mom: hala?
Shoug: I wanna pack my things and head to Julaiaa, I will live in out shalaih for the next month.
Mom: yanaitay?
I nodded: eeeeee........

37 comments:

  1. First!!!!
    Faris mala 3ether ysawy kel hatha 7araaam shoug 7araaam;c
    Ou ya36eech el3aafya:*
    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyaaa 3ashaaww another post xD !!...
    9a7 kalamii he's doing anything to forget about her :( I know how shoug exactly feels trying to get over someone you truly love is just so NOT easy! :(
    Wayy shougg malich shi'3l fee ra7 tilgain an7san mina enshallah ;)!<3
    Thankk you so much for posting and ur kind replies I really appreciate it ;**
    Lovee youuuu ;**<3
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song ;*
    o faris madre shha3d ysawe!!
    Men marat a7is mayfakron ib 3aqlaniya!!
    O shoug laish chithi tswe ? Al7en ihi ili she broke up o ham al7en thayg khilgha ? Why madre a7is 3umri thay3a shwai ;$

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeey why am I the only one who thinks faris is maskeen?:( shoug is kinda stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post quickly fe nas bedaw stories ou khel9ouhaa, entay 9arlech 3 years I know ena its ur privacy, but you can post 2 chapters a day if you can, I'm not saying ena you should do it but I'm advicing you, ya36ech el3afyaa xx



    F

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the story!!
    is it real?
    please continue writing.. and post as soon as u can!! I'm loving it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please contiue writing
    I LOVE the story
    Post as soon as u can;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your story T3AWER ELGALB!!
    I love it!
    Keep it up girl<3
    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shda3wa 3ad?:s tell us if ur going to stop 3shan we dont check it anymore mu ketha :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. B9eee7 wenchh :(?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heyy how are you ? It's been a long time since ur last post :s is everything okay ? Enshallah nothing is wrong<3
    Yallah 3ad post soon we miis u and ur story :( <\3
    Love youuu ;;*
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. yalla! PLEASE POST!:(((

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me no talk to u :'(((( u said that ur back being the best blogger!! Yallah 3aad we really want the best blogger baaaaackk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Meeeta ur next posst :( PLEASEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Were not trying to be mean by telling u post and post, bs u know more than a month passed :c anyways! I hope everything is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG :O 7aram faris & shoog :'( please 5aliihum erdoon 7g b3'6 :( tara msakeen wayed e7boon b3'6 </3 w 7aram e9eer lehum chethee :( it is so heart breaking :'( 5al erdoon 7g b3'6 w please post ASAP !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. please 7aram 5al erdooon 7g b3'6 tara 7aram elii ga3d e9eer feehum they must get back the love between them has to be more stronger than anything and they have to get back together please post besr3a :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg...tbh I cried! That's so saaad!:( your story is AMAZING I loved it I hope you'll post the next chapter soon. And be strong your amazing,People come and go, but in the end, that's life.move on and let it go even if its so hard.<3 ~L

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wayed t2a5arti mota al next post ?:C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Story is AMAZING !! ♥ W t3wer Al 8alb. I can't believe ena faris swa chthhy !! OMG y3ne you love each other bs almshkela ena his mom w shoug's mom 8am y8olon 3n al mrath :'( !! 7ddda waiting 3la naaaar ♥ Pls post Soon ♥ !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 6waltay 3alaina :( wainach Yuba Eshehal '3aiba Ana sems3t egooloon mn 6awal el '3aibat yab el '3anayem akeed el next post beckon 5a6ir w akeed Bedouin 7g b3'6 :( please post ASAP !!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I.MISS.YOU YALLA WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK AND POST PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yallllaaaaa :'(:'(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where are you? We miss uu! Ana 7asssa ena fee shay 9ayer, ya you forgot your password or something happened, at least tell us something or at least tell us when will you post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omggggggg laaaaaaaaaaa ma a9adgg it's a nightmare 9a7 hathy mi 9jjj please tell me this is all just a nightmare and it ending soooonnnn 7araam elly g3d y9eeerr. Is this a true story, your story walla?! And btw I love your blog it's amazing I just found out about it and I finishe reading the whole blog in two days, yes I became addicted to your blog I'm addicted to reading. I hope everything's ok with you cause you haven't posted in a long time il keep checking the blog if you posted in not losing hope and pleaaaaaaasseee for the love of god post soooonnnnn:( we're all waiting
    Ps i'm from Bahrain Lovvvveeee youuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://i-fell-in.blogspot.com/?m=1 read mine plz

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everytime I check the blog & don't find any new chapter I reread the last 3 and sob all over again!
    Its hard to live it & harder to write :(
    Can't wait to read new chapters soon!
    -A x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wainichhhh ycm I missss you so muchh it's been 3 months !!
    Is evrything okay ?! Mu ila u post bs at least 6amnena about you bil awal:( and then post xD.. Lol
    Miss uu oomostly everyday checking ur blog to see any recent updates about you or a new post bs mako shay :( </3
    Lovee youu and takee caree ;***
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Waaaiiittttiiinnngggg 3ala naar yaaalla el story 7lwaa 7araam twgfenha :(

    ReplyDelete
  31. U R AMAIZING! 7ta amaizing shwyaa 3aleek!!!! All of your stories are just WOW!! Yalla post we miss you walla!!! All of the stories are real? Or only fairs's and your story is the only real one? Any ways kel alstories 7a8tk are amaizing!!!! Post soon albiii;**

    ReplyDelete
  32. is it the end? :( please say no ;;)
    waaaay Faris 7arnii!! 7ita jassim shaku egol 7g shoug kila menech ambaaiiih!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://i-fell-in.blogspot.com/?m=1!!! Plz read mine I do really need ur opinion guys!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yalla pooooooost :')

    ReplyDelete
  35. Laish laish chthy et3algeena! O ba3dain et'hidennnnah;/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for sharing nice information this blog. i am very impressed your blog.


    Dance Academy in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete