Friday, June 25, 2010

ilsalam..


Hello all ..
I know , you have all the right to be mad on me ..
bas allah ye3lam shenu sar looya oo events the last months in my life ..
i dropped my course wallah oo Now im taking a summer course bas 3alshan a3awith shwaya ..
it have been 2 days oo ana a7awel logging in!
takhayelaw nesait my email spilling! :)
yes! not the password!
the EMAIL it self!! :) LOL! tara its funny! ;x

anyways,
Im Sorry .. 7ail .. mu shwaya ..
oo I'll start posting soon ..
oo I promise enna i'll never do it again ..
mahma kanat thoroofy ..

I love you all ..
oo Missed you 7ail ..

SORRY.

I'll post soon athakerkom eb my story ..
3alashan ma etridoon tegroon all the posts ..
ok?

LOVE to ur souls xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Misss uuu sooo muuuuch ;***
    walla ams kntay 3ala balyy :o @@!!!
    its ok were not mad wala bs kna in7ateech ;*
    inshallla kilshai ok now ;*
    o allah ysahilch o ywafgch bil summer course ;**

    cant wait to read the post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abebtyy! LUCKY MEEEEE! ;* .. 7abebty walla! .. 7amdellah everything is fine now .. Sorry for making you worry about me guys! :* a7ibkom wallaaaaaaaaaah! <3

    ReplyDelete