Sunday, June 27, 2010

25}~ B.


Nouf whispered: “ wee 7asafa! Mara7 yeg3ad weyana? “

I whispered back : “ abaih maliqa! Emshay bas emshay .. allah yaster men legaftaaah! “

We went to the guys ..

Fa6ooma oo a7med ma36eena wayehum , while jassim oo Faris ma36eena their back ..
I passed mn wara faris .. the way he smell , the shape of his shoulders , the messy smooth waves under his Navy cap.


Nouf : “ HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII all .. “
All : “ hey .. “

Faris turned with his eyes only .. I gave him a half smile ..

Shoug: “ hey there .. “


Faris : “ hala oboy … “

I giggled while mumbling : “ oboy .. “

Hey knew that flirting eb hal 6areeqa makes me laugh ..

We sat down oo kalaina oo suwalif ..
You know the feeling when you’re with ur beloved ones?
Elly tensoon kelshay bil denya oo bas you enjoy the moment?

Noufu suddenly said: “ abaih ta5ayelaww se saw Faisal AlX 3end ilbab .. ya7leeeeelah he waved! Lol ma chennah dr. a7essa yahel .. although he turned to be a Hottieeeee! “

Fa6oom replied while eating her cheese burger: “ 7elfaaaaaaay! Waina? Waina? “

A7medo said in a loud tone : “ WAI3 sekay 7aljech! “

Jassim: “ kaaaaaaaak! Dafsha! “

Fa6ooma gave them “talk to the hand” while eating ..

Faris : “ wentaw sh3arafkom feeh 3alashan esawelkom wave? “

I cut him off : “ haw shfeek! He saw me bel3eed eb bait yadeeta! Nesait? “

He nodded oo kellish mu 3ajba! ..

Faris: “ aha! So he basically waved 7aggich .. mu 7ag kom both! “

Nouf: “ MASKEEEEEEEEEEN 7ADEK! Shako? He waved for me too! Aslant I talked to him shwaya! Suwlafna 3end ilbab! He’s my 2nd 2nd cousin! Walah kaifi maby asawey ilwath3 awkward like ma shogo ga3da etsawey! “

Jassim dash 3arth : “ shogo? Shlon ya3ne? ana mashoof feha shay 3aib enkom etsalmon aw etsolfon! Aw 7eta enna eye yeg3ad weyana .. after all he’s a cousin! “

Nouf gave me –mu getlich 7ebbeh?- look ..

Shoug: “ la ana ma7eb a36eeh wayh aw asallem 3alaih , malah da3ey kellish .. “

Faris gave me a sexy half-smile ..

I giggled : “ heheh shtaaaaby? “

He said while taking his keys oo mobile mn 3ala il6awla ..
Faris : “ nothiiiiiing .. yala ana mashy 3endy li3eb kora .. taboon shay? “

My smile faded ..

Shoug : “ wain? Latrou7 .. “

Faris : “ magdar . mwa3ed’houm men modda .. yala salam. “

All : “ BYE! “
I whispered: “ salam.”


After 5 mins I received a msg
*BEEPS*

From: Faris
“ take care .. enjoy .. oo la et6awlen! :* “

I smiled while typing : “ yeah .. inshala ;* “

I raised my head 3ala his voice ..

Faisal : “ AlSalam Shabaaaaaab “

I put my hand 3ala my chest : “ OH GOD! “

Noufu : “ what? “

Faisal : “ asif! Khara3tch? “

It was like –OH GOD ashwa enna Faris mesha!-

I smiled : “ hehe! La bas faja’tny! .. ahlen .. “

He kissed jassim and A7medu ..
Jassim : “ 7ayyak! Tefathal weyana .. “
Fa6ooma : “ eee wallah!! 7ayak! Ilmokan mokanek .. “
I whispered : “eeeh le’anna hottie! Law jeker chan 6aradteeh! “
Fa6oom whispered back : “ back off shougo! “
We both giggled ..

Faisal : “ la wala mashkoren matgasroon! .. ana mashy bas marait asaleem .. “
Nouf : “ mashkor wala feek ilkhair , say hii to 7issa please .. “
Faisal : “ eeh inshala yousal .. “

He looked my side ..
Faisal : “ shlonch? “
I said awkwardly : “ zaina? “
He smiled : “ 3asa! .. “

Oh god! That was weird! ..
Faisal : “ 3ayal chankom nagsen? Wela hatha entaw? “
Fa6oma : “ la nagsen faris .. ray7 yel3ab kora weya rab3a .. “
I said nervously : “ enshala matgoolen gesat 7ayata! “
Noufu 7awelat etragge3 : “ haha! Baskom emnajar! “
Faisal : “ sej? Yalah 3ayal salmaw 3alaih , ma3a ilsalama .. “
ALL : “ allah esalmek .. sallem 3ala il ahal .. bye bye .. “

** On the way back home .. **

Shoug: “ WAAAAAAAAAAAY! E7URNYYYYY! LA TES’ELENE LAISH!!!!! “

Noufu said while laughing : “ hehehe! Abaih 7aram 3alaaaaich! Uhwa sej enna eqeth shwaya .. bas wala 7aram 3alaich! 7aaaaaail 6ayeb! Walla! 7aram! .. farrros layshayeshech 3alaihh! “

Shoug : “ eeh ta3alay 3ala il6ary! 5andegla .. “

Noufu : “ masra3 walahtay .. “

Shoug : “ wayyyhich! .. “

Dialing his number ..
No answer ..

Shoug: “ waaaaay! Akrah laima eser ma3a rab3ah!! Yes7eroona!! Mayreeeeeeeeed! Akrahhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum .. “

Nouf : “ a7san eftakkay menah shwaya tawch shayfetaa . “

Shoug: “ walain .. agoolch call jassom se’leeh 3ady ya36ene his laptop cus mine me5tereb oo I need to print something .. “

Nouf : “ enzain you call him! “

Shoug : “ mobile 6affee! . aslan ana msaweya movie maker oo 6ab3a ashya already eb his laptop theek ilmarra .. fa 3alashan chethy aby his laptop .. mali khulq arid asanne3 oo a3addel eb yours .. “

She said while calling jassim : “ shda3wa ba36eech male!! 7abebty ana tawny shareeta ma sarli esbo3ain! oo entaw mashalla dalola kellish ma edawwis 3ala kilshay! “

I smiled while saying : “ WAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENHA! “

Nouf : “ haaaaa jassom! .. agoolik ..
shougu tabu ur laptop cus ehya already 6ab3a feeh ashya ooo …..... ALO? SHENU? “



She lost her words ..
Took a deep breath ..
Looked at me while saying ..





“ shloon 6a7 3alaihoum? “

8 comments:

  1. OMG OMG laykooon faris 6a7 3alaihum :o:o!!!
    7araam yaksir 5a6ry ;s
    o faisal a7is ygth shway ;p
    bs imbayn he likes shoga wayd bs mo3arf ybynlaha ;p

    loove u sweets ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FARISS


    OKAY SORRY BAS DASHAIT FEELING OW NESAIT ARA7IB FEEEECH.....9J 9J 9JJJJJJJJJJJJ LECH WA7SHAAAAAA......I HOPE UR ALRIGHT THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOURE BACK AKHEEEEEERAN!
    thankuu for this amazing story i REALLY like it!

    i REALLY LIKE FARIS walaa ya7laila;*
    o faisal iqithhh ;@

    OMG SHFEEEEEEEH FARIS! NOONOO!

    post soon plss;*
    thankuu;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!11

    laaykoooooooooon 9aaar shaaaay fe gooom farisssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and then and then and theeeen !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. caramela : Love you more! :* .. faisal e7urny :P

    darliam .. :'(

    Nawarri : AHLAAAAAAN! :*:* missed ur comments love <3


    Essay .. thanku ya 7abebetyy :* .. inshala inshala :*

    H .. :'( posting later today inshala :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. abaaaaaaaaaaih shisalfaaa mino 6a7 3ala minooo ;0 post soon 7beebty

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete