Friday, June 25, 2010

Catch up ..



My last post was in November?
Common! Like .. NOVEMBER?? Shahar 11?
Uhh! Sub7an allah! Time pass so faaaaast ..
.
.

So , it’s me ..
Shoug, the 17 years girl .. who loves her gang so much .. Nouf , Jassim , fa6ooma , a7med and Faris were my cousins , friends , beloved ones .. they were my everything .. latterly EVERYTHING in my life.

For fact, Faris have been the main part of the “everything” .. I choose him to be my man for life , he was my quite manly cousin , who barley laugh .. he’s shy , jaadii as we say ..
He had this heart issue which leads to a big argue with my mom and his mom too , they didn’t believe in us .. 3alabalhum li3eb yahal or it just a crush .. they were afraid of losing him because of me .. khayfen enna I didn’t loved him .. enna kaser kha6ry .. khayfeen enna its sympathy akthar menha love .. which wasn’t true at all ..? I really loved him .. From the bottom of my heart...

Faisal? My 2nd 2nd 2nd 2nd cousin.. Who insist to be close with me .. ma3anny mu lay manna weenies or something! LOL ;p .. I admit it .. im closed! Ya3ni mo noo3y awaniis oo asoolef m3a kelmn .. and im so moody .. mu kilmn edish mazajy oo aseer e7laiwa weyah .. well , im typical Kuwaiti girl! (a)

Faris and jassim will take off very soon to study in the US. lucky USA. ;*

I cut my story in the day I met faisal in Fuds ..
I really did “meet” him .. uhwa ghasoob yay with his friends ya3ni yengallikom meshtehy yakel FUDS!


I was there with my cousins .. oo uhwa with his friends ..
We sat down .. while he wrote his name in the waiting list ..

.
.


Faisal kan ekhezna ethahir mn dashaina il parking..
Did he saw me kissing my mobile screen? I smiled to him from masafa eshkoburha ..
Well , that good .. bas chethe khalasna? Aah ashwa! .. I thought besir something big .. Did he wave? Aakh! Stupidddddd ya faisal .. I waved back in a shy way .. And start walking big fast steps while bushing noufo mn thaharha ..

Shoug : " emshay asra3 noufo .. if you can run .. well , lets run now! .. yala yala .."

Nouf : " haw haw! Shfeeech? .. waaay waziin his wave walla! .. ya zeeeeeeennna shougo .. walla 7ada mamlou7! Shofeh shofeh .. "

I kept bushing her ..

Shoug : " chab chab .. emshay .. wala faris be6eqni .. wala bestir salfa .. emshay emshay noufo .. walla akhaffff! "

Nouf : " enzain yala yala! Uuff! "

7amdellah ena kelhum kanaw wasleen .. so kan fe table 7agna .. Oo faisal oo his friends sajalaw bil waiting list ..


Kisses to ur souls! xoxo<3

10 comments:

  1. YAL QADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMA

    thakarteni b'rm'6an

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D

    i dont need a refresh ;D

    i do remember it chaneh el bar7a ;p

    xx
    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant waaaittttt till the next post;** miss u girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember all the story bs knt nasya salfat faisal ashwa now tithakrt ;D
    cant waitt for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahlaaaan i read your blog ba3ad ma you stopped eb shahar yemkin o i loooooooveee your stories waalaa 5a9atan you complete me i looooooooove it im glad your back wala wanastiniiii cant wait for the next post

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  6. H : 7aaaabebtyy! :*

    Monwa: thanku sweethear <3

    Caramela: e7eglich :P hehehe ..

    um falfola: welcome to the blog ;) .. 7abebty mn 6eebch :* .. inshala

    ReplyDelete
  7. finaaaaalllllly <3 ;***** waitinggggggggg for a real post =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete