Sunday, June 27, 2010

26}~


My smile faded and I gave her a confuse look ..

Shoug: “ menu? “

She looked at her mobile screen : “ sadda eb wayhe!! “
Shoug: “ menu elly 6a7 3alaihum!!!!! “
Nouf : “ mmm .. “
She hesitated ..
Shoug : “ NOUF!! .. Faris mo sa7? FARIS RIGHT???? .. WALAH 7ASAIT! WALA GALBY
KAN NAGHEZNIIIIII!! “

I couldn’t cry! .. it felt so emotionless ..
I just felt a big white flash inside my head ..
and emptiness inside my chest ..
Nouf : “ 7abebtyyyyy .. “
I cut her off .. : “ call jassim shofay eb ay hospital .. “
Nouf mumbled : “ benrou7 mathalan? “
I yelled : “ AKED! WELA SHRAYICH? “
She said while calling jassim : “ I dunno! .. I just .. don’t .. know! “

After 5 mins ..
Nouf : “ shoog maga3ed erid jassim! 3ayazt adeg .. laima he switched his mobile because of 7annety!! Emshay enrid elbait .,..ooo taalyy .. “
Shoug : “ 3A6ENE YOUR MOBILE BAS!! .. “ I said while taking her mobile from her hand : “ MA MENNCH FAIDA!!! “
I dialed a7med’s number ..
After few seconds ..
A7med : “ hala noufuu .. “

Shoug : “ ana Shoog .. waink?”

A7med : “shfech? Ana 6ale3 .. “
Shoug : “ mustashfa? 3end faris? “
A7med : “ shdarakom? “
Shoug : “ which mostashfa? “
A7med : “ haa! Laish tes’eleen? “
Shoug : “ WHICH HOSPITAL????? “


A7med: “ mara7 teyoon shooog! Malkom lazma kellish!! “

I start crying .. : “ ay mostashfa a7med? Ay mostashfa? Please tell me!!!! “

A7med: “ laish tabcheeeeeeeeen? Shda3wa!! Mu awal wa7ed e6ee3 weta3awwar!! “

Shoug : “ I wanna talk to him! Waina? Waina? *Sneef* .. which hospital? “

A7med: “ ha!! Shfeech entay? Maynona? .. laish wayed meshta66a?? entay jad mn sejich? Wela ga3da testa3bee6ain? “

Shoug : “ A7MED!! ASTA3BE6 OO ILRAYYAL 6AYE7 3ALAIKOM BIL HOSPITAL?? WHATS WRONG WITH HIS HEART? SHFEEEEEEEH!! WAINA???? “


A7med: “ la7tha la7tha!! .. ay heart? .. entay ashkara matadren shesalfa!! Meshta6a 3ala ilfathey!!!! .. 6aye7 metkawwed metkarfis!! Oo now e7na bil razzy!! Jabbesaw reela .. 7eta ma7taj baraghe wela shay! Bas kaser 3ady .. 7a6eenla jebs .. “

I took a breath with –ashwa- look at my face ..

Shoug: “ AH! Ashwa!!!!!!! .. I thought there’s something wrong with his heart!! Enzain laish his mobile switched off? “

A7med: “ madre walah!! .. la7tha .. FARROOOOOOOOOOS! “

I heard his voice from the back .. : “ haa? “

A7med: “ Shoug etgoolik laish mobile switched off? “

Faris : “ hmm .. le’anna mafeh battery? “ he said while laughing 3ala so’ali ilghabe..

A7med : “ sema3teeh miss drama queen? Allah e3en raylich wallah shogo!! Ana elli weyahom bil mostashfa 5ara3teeny hahahaha! “


Shoug : “ chab a7medu hehehe .. waaaaaaay! Khara3toooony! Kheft 3alaikom!! “

A7med : “ menu 3alaina? Ma7ad 6aye7 ella faros! Haaaaaa haaaaaaa! Etkhafeeeeeeeeen
3alaaaaaaaih .. FARROOOOOOOOS TA3AAAL ESMAAAAAAAA3!! “

I giggled : “ heheh maynon walah! .. yala take your time .. bye hubby! “

A7med : “ obooooooooooooy il hubby kaaaaaaaaak! “

And we closed the line ..

Nouf : “ haaaaaaaaaaaa? La la ilwayh rad loonaaaa! “

I giggled while giving her mobil’ha .. : “ abaih! Takhayelay 6aye7 oo maksoora relah oo his mobile
6afy cus the battery run off! Abaih! Mal kaf! .. “

Nouf : “ waaaaaay! 7ada!! Eqeth! “
I nodded while playing Aljasmi record ..


Shayyen ghareb .. Shayyen ghareeb ..
lamma te7iss ennik 7abeb ..
oo ennik men ilfar7a gereb ..
laken yejeek saham oo yeseeb ..
saham oo yeseb, Galbak oo te7yabah ghareeb..

Out of no where Nouf gasserat il Fm ..


Nouf : “ Shougu .. I wanna tell you something .. “
Shoug : “ hathyyyyy il7ayaaaat 7ath oo neseeeeeeb! marraaa teseeeeeeeb oo marra tekheeeeb ya noufuuuuuuu!! hehe .. HAA? Shtabeen?“

Nouf : “ la khalas .. khalas .. forget it .. “

Shoug : “ noufo! Lat5ar3eeny! What’s going on? “

Nouf : “ you know ena sajalt jadweeli iljam3a? im going to Gust? English-literature? “

Shoug : “ yes? “

Nouf : “ bil tasjeel .. I saw a handsome Dr. abbaih shogoooooo! He’s so cute! .. ana kent mkhalsa jadweele bas he have to conform it .. wella egooli laish matsajleen 3endy? Getlah ay madda? Wela egooli introduction to literature! .. getlah I already put it in my schedule 3end Dr. bassam .. gally No! I’ll take you to my class .. uhwa nafs il time .. “

Shoug : “ emmm .. then? “

Nouf : “ bas! Chan yas7abli eyaha oo e7e6ny eb hiss class .. ma3anna its not allowed! .. waaaaaaaaay shogooo! He’s so cuuuuute! His name is Bader .. and believe me! Esim 3ala mosammmmmaaaa! Bader walla baddddddddder! .. “

I gave her a look : “ abaih noufo! Shfeech wayd zaygha 3alaih? I didn’t see him yet oo 7assaita madry shlon mo moree7! “


Nouf : “ laaaaa 7aram!! He’s in his last twenties .. chethy 28-29 .. 7ada mamlooo7 .. tanned .. big eyes .. messy hair .. style qamees Abercrombie! Eshawweq! Aslant awal shay 3alabaly he’s student mo dr.! “

Shoug : “ ya7lellllllllaaaaaah! .. 7addy I’ll attend class weyach! Hahaha .. “

Nouf : “ uffff mn sejich!!!! Aslaan bas ekhallis il course I’ll take a photo with him! 7ady aby adaweeem bashoooooooofaaaaaa wayyyyyd! “

I laughed : “hahahaaaaa al7een menuuu ilmenthawla eb wa7d oo elly wayd khafeefa ? “

She made a funny expiration while saying : “ kaifi kaifi kaifi .. “

12 comments:

  1. waaay ashwa ina its ib his foot mo his heart !!!
    galby wigaaf !!
    nofoo 7adha crazy ;p
    shwgtny i wana see Dr.Bader ;p

    cant wait forthe next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome baaaaack ;***
    waiting for the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caramela LOOL eeeeeeeeeeeee! ekhawwef!!! :S .. me too :P teshawaqt wala hehhe ..

    lulu .. like your name :* .. thanku :* .. inshala <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 ya 7laiiiilhaaaaaaa

    I remember that u said ena this story is true? Isn't it?

    Xx,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing;*

    plss post soon;*
    thankuuu;*

    ishawiq faris! o 7aram shoug itkahf 3alaih! ya7lailhaa;*

    anyways.. cant wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaay yuma walla scary!!
    oo hatheely el 9bayan eb6oon el chabd!!! lmn egooloon shay ma ekamloona ekhaloonich ma tfakreen bas tekhtar3een 3al fa'9y!!
    allah ehada jassim y3ny chethy el wa7d ewa9l el news!!
    bas ashwa faris el 7emdella ena yat eb reela


    :*
    loved the post
    plz post ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  8. ASHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    6AYA7TI GALBIIIIIIIIIIII.....

    i cant stop laughing 3ala nouf ....ya7lailha walla....

    yalla nabi en3arf 3an bdair akthaaar...:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooHH !! Welcome baaaaaaCKKK

    Ana eb Gust Makhoubrii 3ndena Dr chee ??
    etha tabeen dr eyaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN es,a a7mad al majeeeeD Mashallaaah ydrezs ped :pppp


    hehehe ;pp

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaay 5iiift 7esbaali 9ar shay a5er shaaay 6ela3 kaser maskeen faris
    ya7lilha shoug 5afat 3alaih o nouf lool 7adhaa cute post soon 7bebt

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG ! YOU'RE BACK :D
    WELCOME BACK !
    I missed you!!!!!!! ALOT!!!!
    Its great to have you back!

    Waaay wigaf galbi 3ala Faris ! heheheh, Shoug ya7lailha tkhaaf 3alaih:p
    Can't wait for more;**
    love you;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya welcome ya welcome!

    iv missed u n always wondered about u..
    i thought u just ditched it alll

    bs im more then happy ur bk :D n i really do a3therech , coz manadri how life was with u

    yala waiting.. im soo bk on track with ur story :p

    ReplyDelete