Thursday, September 24, 2009

23 } ~

3eedkoum embarak all ;*
Miss you ..
And looooooooooooooooovvvvvve you wayyyyyid! ;*

.
.

My eyes winded ..
And I gave him a half smile while blushing so hard ..
Omg .. estakhaaaaf hatha?

My mom called me : " Shoug! Shfeeech wagfa there? Rou7ay 7ag ilbnayyat! "

I nodded : " ok .. ok .. baru7! "

I start walking toward the other living room ..
I pressed faris's number ..

Faris : " mmmmm .. "

I whispered : " nemt? "

Faris : " yes .. "

Shoug : " mu gelt masafat il6erej? "

He giggled while rolling on his bed : " heheh .. enshalla 7abebe bas netzawaj you won't go there anymore ok? "

I blushed : " ok .. inshalla .. "

Faris : " shfeeh ur voice? "

Shoug : " za3lan! Cus ma yabe erou7 yeg3ad with the other girls! Maleqeeeeeeeeeen! "

Faris : " heheheh 3an ildala3 .. kelaha sa3a! oo ba3dain keep msging me ok? Ensoolif msgs .. bas la etthaygen khulqich ok? "

Shoug : " heheheh .. enshaa … "

Faisal : " e7mm .. "

I turned to see him walking waray ..

Shoug : " Emm .. agoolik khalas enshalla .. yalla see you .. nighteeeee .. sleep well .. "

Faris : " fee yammich a7ad? "

I smiled : " yeah! "

Faris : " yala 7obi .. goodnight .. "

I closed the line and smiled to faisal elli kan sa6er yamme!

Shoug : " hi there .. "

Faisal said with a big smile on his face : " shrayich bil wink bas? "

Shoug : " heheh 3ajeba! .. " I turned the subject .. " which room elli ga3den feha ilgirls? Yemen or yesar? "

Faisal : " mu tawwich tgoolen 3anhum maleqen? "

Shoug : " ha? I .. "

It was just a slap on my face! ..

Shoug : " aah .. no 3adi .. I just don't know them 7ail .. "


Faisal : " and you hate chatting with someone you barley know? "

I nodded : " yeah exactly .. "

Faisal smiled while saying calmly : " menu kentay etkalmen? "

My heart starts beating so fast ..
And my eyes start etching me ..

Shoug : " ha? .. haw! Laish? .. faa .. faris! "

Faisal : " faris? Ur cousin? She6ary etgoolenlah 3an ilgirls enhum maleqen? "

I rolled my eyes : " daah! Because he's faris! .. 3ade! Agolah anything .. everything! "

Faisal : " I know enkoum close .. bas ya3ne .. ma haqait lay hal daraja ..! "

I smiled : " what an awkward first time meeting! Awal marra ashufek face to face oo chethe ga3ed netkallam? "

He smiled : " that’s right! .. weird! .. ma7essich yahel! "

I giggled : " heheheh ok I'll take it as a mad7a! .. thank you very much! "

He starts laughing : " yes it is mad7a! .. ma a7is enna baina 9-10 years! "

Shoug : " heheeheheh tara ok etha you're 25 tara I'm 16! Mu baby! "

Faisal : " yeah right .. adre .. bas awal marra asoolef m3a wa7da kober 7issa e5ty oo ma a7iss enha yahel! "

Shoug : " tara 7issa bigger than me eb two years! 3ala fekra! She's almost 18! "

Faisal : " hhehehe .. shougo can I have your number? "

I just paused in my place ..
Not knowing what to say!
Kan weddi an7ash .. or at least atesel 3ala nouf!

Shoug : " mmmm .. su .. sure! "

Faisal : " channich tewahaqtay oo ma tabeen? "

I giggled : " hehehe no! shda3wa .. bas ena ma tewaga3t il question! hehe .. mmm .. its 999xxxx"

Faisal start laughing while searching for his mobile eb

his dishdasha's pockets .. : " wait wait ne6ray! "

6alla3 his flip-flop nokia mobile and start typing my number ..

Faisal : " 999…? Then? "

I heard my mom's voice : " yalla ma3a ilsalama .. SHOUGGGGGG! "

I said : " kane yomaaa! Next to the door! .. "

Faisal : " akher shay cham? "

Shoug : " 2 .. 3 ! "

My mom : " yalla m3a ilsalama faisal .. enshufik 3ala khair yoma .. "

He gave her a smile : " m3a ilsalama khalti .. "

I said while walking behind my mom .. : " m3a ilsalama .. see you! "

* BEEB *


From: Faris
" 103.7 dedicated to ur sharp eyes;* love you! ;* "

I smiled ..
Awal ma rekabna il car wella afta7 il fm ebsiiiir3a ..

** 7abeeb ilrou7 ya 7eluu ebtesamak .. oo ya ma7la elliyalee fe gharamak .. eshofoony ma3ak as'har leyalii .. egharuu mn kalame oo mn kalamak .. mn 3eyooni law to6lub 3eyooni .. 7abebe oo 7obbek eb galbe jenouni .. kil 3eyoon ilnas tes'al laish a7ebik? Wana ma hammeni law yes'elooni .. **

I swallowed my tears ..

To : Faris
" a7ibek! ;* allah la ya7remni mennk …. "


My mom : " menu ga3ed edezeenla msg? "

I ignored the question and said : " tadren yooma tawa faisal took my number! Abaih maaaa abyyyy! "

She stared at me for a while .. then mumbled : " mahwa a7san mn ghaira! "

My eyes winded : " shgasdech? "

My mom : " entay fahma! "

Shoug : " omg! Ma asaddeq! .. yuma I wanna know walla sej! Why do you hate me? Shenu sawait lech? Laish me7tara menny? Ana shenuu sawaaait!! "

My mom : " fee om te7tar mn beent'ha?? .. ana me7tara 3alaich! Mu menich! "

Shoug : " aah! .. and it's okay ena faisal eli madre sheserli
ya5eth my number? "

My mom : " mnu gallech it's ok? .. ana aslant kil tasarrofatch not okay bil nesba le! Antay kellich mo 3ajbatne hal fatra! "

Shoug : " and here we go .. "

My mom start yelling at me .. the classic parent talk .. entay ma et3arfeen masla7tich oo hal 3omer qararatich mu right .. and kilshay ga3ed etsawenah wrong oo 3aib! .. etc etc etc ..

I took a deep breath eb nus kalamha ..

My mom : " channa mo 3ajbech? "

I whispered : " khalas mama .. I'll end it .. kilshay beser methel ma you want .. ok? "

My mom : " enshof! "


I texted Nouf ..

To: Nouf
" I hate my mom! "


45 comments:

  1. firstttt

    u've been missedd =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey missed you oo great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwww 7abibti shouuush matistahlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain...i think ur mom just didnt want ur heart to get broken plus akeed ma ra7 re'9aaaa...be strongggggggggggg...

    tara i really like dr.faisal mskeeen 7abooob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walaaah law omyy?! Chan mako tafahum! 3ala 6ool 6aaag ehehehe ;p! Loved the post;* ! Yalaa more more ;) We missed you! I loved faisal btw .. 7adda baree2 ou 7abouub ! I wish i had a cousin like him ;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i advice u to remove the number cos its my friend's number! .. louw et76een nejouum raqam ou tark a7san!! lana kelish mala da3y a7ad edeg aw shay:/

    -DS

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaahhh;* wlaht 3ala ilcomments!:* mn ziman ma solaft! ;p

    anonymous yeeeey fisrt :* .. thanks honey :*

    madry shakw : miss you :********** .. thanks honeyyy :*

    rawan: thanks 7abebtiiiii and walla me too walaht 3alaikom wayid :****

    Nawariii: this is life! lazm net3awad 3alaiha :* .. yeah faisal 7ada amazing person i love him so muuuuch :*

    alvaro : LOVE YOU!!!:******** .. ma yeghla take him ;p .. and about my mom .. yeah 7ad'ha eta33eb ;p

    DS .. ooh god!! wayhi ensoofaaq yoom garait your comment!! ana 7a66a 7 numbers enna mu raqam a7ad!! .. im sorry honey .. ghayarta :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally !

    waiting since ma'adre mn mta ;p

    gonna reat n then comment

    3edech mubarak 2u2 ;*

    xxx, H

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG nooooooooooooo

    thats a short post -_-

    not fair ! I'm a fast reader ! actually like scanning !

    waiting 4 the nxt pooost ;*

    xoxo,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wanna tell you something madry laish bess inty your stories lo i read them a thousand times mat3ab! ya3nii ams ilfayer kent 7adii bored fa gelt let me re-read a story oo seeda i came to ur blog oo i re-read ur second story thats how much i love ur stories! oo im loving this one wayed!! im loving dr.faisal!!<3
    loved this post! next post please!!;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I
    LOVE
    YOUR
    BLOG
    !
    WAYID
    !

    7abeebty Shouqa, kserat 5a6ry walla...and God do I love Faisal :* Walla a7esa a7san...hmmm, no mo a7san bs madry y3ni a7es feeh shay '3air 3n faris o I like him better...I don't know...bs like I said, a7eb Faisal akthar :*

    LOVE YOU O MASHKOURA 3L POST BABE, MA TGA9REEN!

    3EECH EMBARAK O 3ASHCH MN 3UWADA HUN :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. madri laish a7s faisal gets on my nerves. id rather she sticks with faris!! i hope she does!!

    ayamich sa3eeda 7abeebti!! :***

    ReplyDelete
  12. huffffffffff.... i hate faisal o i hate om shoug o i hate shoug laish ta36eeeh fai9al el de3la her # ;@ .. ay shayyyyyyy !!! waaaaaaay yabeelaha zaffa mn faris ...
    lat6awleeen please ;$ ;*** mwah

    ReplyDelete
  13. i missed u so muuch ;**
    3eedich mbarak mo'a5aran ;**
    nice post ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. heyyy! 3endch email?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Walla wlhna 3leech ;**
    Waaaaay e7eer et7air umhaa :'( ,,
    Bs 9aa7 etha ma 36aat her NO to faisal ,, shno btrd 3leeh ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple gurl: loool sorry i'll write a longer post next time enshalla ;*

    identity: i wanna tell you something ILOVEYOU!;**

    Sunset: i love you wayiiid :* .. he's not a7san mn faris .. bas enna ghairrr! kil wa7d style oo shakhseya! ;* as a friend I love faisal akthar too! ;p

    Shoug : looool faisal is a friend! bas! mu akthar wela aqal ;*

    L;* hehehehe i hate everything too! :P mwah;*

    cramela : ayamich sa3edda sweetie;* miss you too guys :*

    anonymous: yess;* ycm.blog@hotmail.com ;*

    lulu: ana akthaaaaaar;*** .. uf! taqhir :P .. 3ala qooltich!

    ReplyDelete
  17. is it okay if i say i didn't like this post?

    thanks for it sure, but the mother-daughter treatment.. so off. shoug view n what she thinks she doing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. shyabe faisal :S!!
    FAAAAARISS(LLLL)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi;* ..im new to blogging ou 7ade a big fan of urs!! please check mine out ou goleely rayeeech;*
    www.best-thing-i-ever-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. faisal gam e7irny iff shyaby , oo shoug wayid rude ma3a umha ya3ny akeed shay 6abee3y il umm bit5af 3ala 3yalha oo mara7 tirtha bilghala6 5al shog tseer shway san3a ra7 in7ibha zyada , love ur story wayid bas gitlich ili ashoofa a7san , ayamich sa3eeda mu2aran waiting 4 the nxt post luv u :*

    ReplyDelete
  21. 3edsh mbarak oo 3asash mn el 3aydin :*

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my GOD
    i m in love with your stories

    ReplyDelete
  23. hii
    my first visit to ur lovely blog.
    i loved ur profile and ur blog.. so nice.
    i wish u return the vist someday :)

    take care dear

    reemas

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey when are you posting?

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UR STORIES SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH walaaaa 7adhooooooum eyninooooooooooooooooooon o ma ameeeel low agrahoooum 10000 maraa <3 ;**** !! o waiting for new post ;p

    ReplyDelete
  26. :(! miss u alot

    ReplyDelete
  27. newwwwwwwww post plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;x

    ReplyDelete
  28. ما صاارت يعني تكفين صارلج اكثر من 20 يوم لي متى !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey;* we are waiting since forever :)!! CAN YOU POST TONIGHT PLEASE ;$!!
    -NR;*

    ReplyDelete
  30. waiting for a new post:(!!!!
    ak
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE YOUR STORY
    and how it smoothly go on..

    I like it allot it some how of my friend who is almost in the same situation..

    Keep up the good work and cant wait for the next part ;)

    C@L@ ;*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bas :'( wayed endemajnaaa! Pooooooooooooooooost

    ReplyDelete
  33. NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls pls pls;/
    a;*

    ReplyDelete
  34. pleaseee post soonn;*
    lool 5alas t3bt refeshing your page kil 5ams degayg:(

    ReplyDelete
  35. shougaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wainich min ziman u didnt post?????????

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wish you are ok that s why no news from u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. haw wainch ?? '3aaaa6aa ;S ,, 3asaa ma sher ??

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://nawariistime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. انا اتوفع انها ماتت :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. hii huniii . . where are u ??

    ReplyDelete
  41. ;s
    3saa ma shar?
    i hope your fiine:*

    ReplyDelete