Sunday, September 13, 2009

21 } ~

My heart stopped beating..
And my eyes start etching me …
I hate ilchethb ..
Ma7eb ma7eb ..
Specially enny ga3da achatheb 3ala faris!

I whispered : " .. amm .. no!"

Faris smiled : " are you sure? "

I nodded : " eeh! Shda3wa shak fene! "

He stood up ..
And reached for my hand ..

Faris : " emshay! Let's go out side .. ensoolif 3ala ra7atna .. "

I start walking toward the door oo 7asa enna ba6ne e3awerni ..
Oo ena it's the last time eli bakallem feha faris laish ana chathaba ..

Fa6ooma yelled : " WAIN RAAAAAY7EEEEEEENN?? "

Faris : " jam3eya .. taben shay? "

Fa6ooma : " pepsi please .. ooo galaxy elli dakhla caramel .. "

Faris nodded : " sure! .. wentaw taboun shay? "

Jassim : " zgayir oo redbull .. "

A7med : " banak! "

Nouf mumbled : " ahh mishtahya noodles! "

We all break a laugh ..

Shoug : " hahah she6aaaaaary noodles! "

Nouf blushed : " heheh madriiii! Faj'a atnassa! Heheheh "

We walked out side ..
And got into faris's car ..

6ooL il6erej sakten ..
He didn't ask me aw shay ..

" MAMA;* " Is calling ..
I whispered .. : " uuh! Great! "

Shoug : " hala mama "



My mom sij enha open minded oo kilshay ..
Bas as I said before .. makan 3ady 3endaha a6la3 with friends ..
Aw albis geser .. and bikini's makanat eb qamoos'ha at all!
She's 7achra as we say in kuwait ..
Ya3ni madre a7is enha typical mother ..
Edgdg kil shwayya .. questioning about every little detail eb 7ayate ..
Mu 3an shaka fene .. bas she loves me oo etkhaf 3alay mn ildinya ..


Shoug : " yeah .. minu gallch? .. eeh ray7een eljam3eya .. hala? .. yes .. only me and him .. haaw! Yumaaaaaa! Laaaaa! Shakuuuuu! Omg!! .. la .. ok ok .. "

She starts yelling oo enna entay ma tefhemen oo ma e6e3en ilkalam .. oo when you come back e7sabich m3ay .. oo yalla come back home now la ayeelich iljam3eya afashlich .. just kalam ebu6 ilchaaaaabd oo enarrfiz ..


She closed the line eb wayhe ..
Faris smiled : " ha? Zafetich? "

Shoug : " uuh .. 6af .. like I care? "

Faris : " don't say that .. you care .. look at your eyes .. matrosa edmo3 .. "

Shoug : " yeah .. it's not about my mom faris .. it's about .. everything! "

Faris : " everything? "

Shoug : " I just .. "
I took a deep breath ..
And said …
" faris .. it's about everything between us .. it's not working! .. the first thing my mom mu rathya .. and 2nd yours too! .. and now you don't understand me eb salfat faisal oo ena he's my cousin oo emghasebny enna ya achatheb 3alaik or enna I cut him off my life ooh al shay ana mabeeh! Because I don't see anything wrong eb my relationship weyah! He's just my cousin .. "
I start crying .. : " im tired from wearing masks and fake a smile .. a7is enna kilman yekrahne .. kilman eshufni bitch for using you .. 3ala balhum enna you're sick oo ta3ban .. oo ana .. ana .. I'm using you somehow! .. madry shloon! Or shaku! .. bas hatha ray kil elli 7olna .. ma3ada nouf maybe! She's the only one elli shayfa ilmawtho3 ib our view .. "

Faris took a deep breath .. : " la tabcheen inzain .. kilshay yen7aL .. la tabcheen .. "

I whipped my tears and took a deep breath .. :
" I know .. I know kilshay yen7aL .. bas Im saying etha it's worth it aw la! .. akhaf faris .. akhaf! .. "

He moved my hair wara my ear …

and whispered : "shloun etkhafen while im here? "

Shoug : " enta sibab khoufi faris . enta! "

His eyes winded and his hand just froze behind my ear : " ana? "


Shoug : " akhaf a7ibek oo akhaf ahedik .. akhaf agoolik ilsej oo akhaf achatheb 3alaik .. akhaf a3temed 3alaik oo akhaf a3temed 3ala nafse .. Im just so scared .. "

Faris :
" shoug! Shoug! .. la etgoolin chethe! .. shal 5arabee6? .. ana min meta at7akam feech wela akhalich etchathben 3alay? .. okay I hate your relationship m3a faisal oo I was really mad laish ektishaf sedfa .. bas etha tabeen et'9elen friend weyah .. khalas kaifech! Ok shay mo 3ajebni bas ana mara7 amne3ch mn shay! .. oo ba3dain ilkhoof eli fech 6abe3e! .. mafeha shay ennich et5afen .. I'm scared too .. ne3temed 3ala ba3ath oo enkammeL ba3ath .. shay 6abe3e ilkhouf .. if you care about something shay 6abe3e etkhaf tafgedena .. it's sign of love shougeee .. it's a good sign not a bad one! "

Shoug : " oo omek oo omi faris? Oo omiik oo omeee?? "

Faris : " mekhalif! .. still e7na esghar eb netharhum oo qararatna mu sa7ee7a .. enshalla eb nikbar oo we they see us lel7een 3ala rayna .. eb yeqtan3oon ena It’s a true love oo mu le3eb .. "

Shoug : " and going to usa? Oo etkhalene! "

Faris : " yah! Shfeech shoug? Ghasub etsaween salfa? Ghasub telgain shay ethayyeg khulqich? .. let it go .. live day by day .. oo inshalla kilshay eser ok .. la etfakreen ib the future too much .. khaleeh .. ebrou7ah esir! .. ok? "

I nodded : " ok .. "


* Kisarne ilkhouf .. oo ashwaqee reqeqa mate7eb ilkhouf! .. A7IBEK .. oo ilguloob elli te7eb ... methel il3eyoon etshouf! .. anadelik .. wela radait .. 3asa ma sabat e3youn il7asood egloubena oo malait? ..


Faris smiled while kissing my hand .. : " yalla khaneshtereelhum elli yabona la nenfethe7 .. specially il noodles shefookna mn elsan nofoo! "

I giggled with tears in my ears : " heheheh .. yalla le'ts go .. "

We went to jam3eyat alyarmook …
Me and faris . .walking side by side oo uhwa ediz il3araba ..
I smiled ..
The perfect picture of us ..
With little fay? ..
I love the name " fay" ..

I said while smiling : " I love fay .. "

He gave me a confused smile : " lucky her .. bas which fay? "

I blushed : " our fay! .. bentna esmha fay! "

He giggled : " heheh .. ooh right! Tawni adre .. mmm …

cute name .. mu wow .. bas 7elu .. "

I smiled while staring at chips corned : " mmmm laish mu wow?

It's amazing! Walla 3ajeb .. "

Faris : " I don't know .. fay faris .. too many F's .. heheheh! "

Shoug : " hehehehe! Ohh god! Mokhe madre laish 6ara 3ala bali the F word! Heheheh wai3! Heheheh "

Faris break a laugh : " hahahah me too! Mu agoolich mo wow! Cus mn getleli Fay .. sar fene mmmm fay faris? .. FF? what the F? hahahah! "

We start laughing 3ala ashya sakheefa ..

it was just so sweet talking about ayshay weyah ..
mahma kan esgher ..



17 comments:

  1. FIIIIIRST;O digeega khaleenah agra:p !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALAAAAH :)! I love iiit! Faris 7adda zouqa;O Ikserat kha6ri shouug ;(! Bas 7ady 7asa feeha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey missed you oo great post.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE FARISSSSSSSS 7ADAAAH ZOOOQA WALAAH 7ABITAAH ;***(L) PLZZ LAA 6WLEEIN NEXT POST PLZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. M3a mroor kl post a7b Shoug o Faris akthar o akthar ;*

    Inshalla lain ykbroon their parents will eventually agree...and if not, they're the ones who knows what's best for them after all.

    LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur sooooooooooooooo lucky eb hal faris.....

    allah ehaneekom oo e5aleekom 7ag ba3a'6 "**

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaaaaaaaaaaw !!!
    waiting 4 the next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3AJEEEEEEEEEEB ^^.. YALLA NEXT NEXT CAN'T WAIT !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. men kether ma faris zouq .. ybacheeny! ;(
    a7ebech;(
    next :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. uuuuuuuuuuuuuh <3 <3 <3

    yallaaaaaaa caannt waaiiitt for the nxt part ;*

    cant wait ;***

    xx, H

    ReplyDelete
  11. kaaak akheer shy ;lol
    y36ech el 3fya ;*
    taqabal allah ppl

    ReplyDelete
  12. 7ayallah :***
    shukrn 7bebti 3l post


    so so so cute!
    lol mdrri laish mako t3leeq.. mu5i jamed.. bs i have the bigggiest smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooow! mashalla so sweet and adorable ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. alllaaaah;****heheh 7abaaaitech:D
    ismy FAY!!
    wohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:P~

    ReplyDelete